Bring back drivers education

WEATHER53

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2017
In last 15 years the insurgence of frequently illegal Hispanics has created driving circumstance that never existed prior to
Let’s cover how it is done in the USA and spread the word.
1.Left lane for highest speeds and passing. Right lane for slower, turning, acceleration, de acceleration. Not the reverse.
2. Dim bring lights,
3. Be aware at dusk that your lights are not on.
4.Do not pick up and discharge passenger in the main travel ways. Pull up into the driveway lard butts.
5. Use turn signals

In last 15 years the insurgence of frequently illegal Hispanics has created driving circumstance that never existed prior to
1.Left lane for highest speeds and passing. Right lane for slower, turning, acceleration, de acceleration. Not the reverse.
2. Dim bring lights,
4.Do not pick up and discharge passenger in the main travel ways. Pull up into the driveway lard butts.
5. Use turn signals
Now why would I want to wear out my perfectly good blinkers when everybody knows I live down that road, and I'm probably gonna turn there?

2. Dim bring lights,
5. Use turn signals
What xenophobic crap.

You have no way of knowing who is driving a car when you see them make a mistake.
And you post no link to statistics to back up your claim.

You are just another, fucking loser who tries to blame his failed life on minorities.

And what the fuck is a 'travel way'?
What you called 'roads' back in the 1930's?

2. Dim bring lights,
5. Use turn signals

Wow, people still manually control their headlights? Who knew. Mine have been automatic for like 15 years.

2. Dim bring lights,
5. Use turn signals
none of these existed before illegal Hispanics came along?....many people including whites do not use their turn signals....or have their lights on at dusk...

What xenophobic crap.

You have no way of knowing who is driving a car when you see them make a mistake.
And you post no link to statistics to back up your claim.

You are just another, fucking loser who tries to blame his failed life on minorities.

And what the fuck is a 'travel way'?
What you called 'roads' back in the 1930's?
Reality is just a bite In the ass for those who can’t accept it and refute reality by declaring their feelings or wishes and their disdain for the “racist” who dared to address the reality.

none of these existed before illegal Hispanics came along?....many people including whites do not use their turn signals....or have their lights on at dusk...
Refutation via “others do it” is no refutation at all. Driving for over 50 years. My observational fact is that these terrible habits began about 15 years ago and have greatly increased in last 5. As much as your dear feelings and wishes can be, you cannot deny my observation reality.
Also here’s an even brand newer one-Do not try and cut across 5 lanes of stalled traffic to get to your left turn lane thus blocking every other travel lane. Be aware there are other people on the planet amigo and utilize some driving skill and courtesy.

There are idiots on the road representing all the races in the country. For the most part driving violations are more a sign of entitlement or attitude than race. I will admit, however, in the two places I frequent with high Hispanic populations they make up the majority of traffic citations, mostly for no drivers license, no insurance and no registration. I think in those places it is more a matter of lack of legal citizenship rather than race itself.

2. Dim bring lights,
5. Use turn signals

What does your xenophobia have to do with bring back driver's ed to high school?

What does your xenophobia have to do with bring back driver's ed to high school?
The liberal ploy of not being able to respond nor refute does not work on thinkers when you try to stick a “racism” label on them that you insist they need to defend. You people cannot accept the reality that is right in front of you so you try and move the spotlight.
In your broke ass case I doubt you own a car or drive

There are idiots on the road representing all the races in the country. For the most part driving violations are more a sign of entitlement or attitude than race. I will admit, however, in the two places I frequent with high Hispanic populations they make up the majority of traffic citations, mostly for no drivers license, no insurance and no registration. I think in those places it is more a matter of lack of legal citizenship rather than race itself.
Neither having the car papered thus not knowing how to drive it. Goes hand in hand. . You shared your observational experience so get ready to be attacked over it.

The liberal ploy of not being able to respond nor refute does not work on thinkers when you try to stick a “racism” label on them that you insist they need to defend. You people cannot accept the reality that is right in front of you so you try and move the spotlight.
You didn't answer the question.

In your broke ass case I doubt you own a car or drive

Okay.....

Right after they bring back sterilizing people with IQ's under 90.
Which is of course a liberal personal attack due to emotions boiling over because no refutation can be offered. Merely a New “member” and likely troll of the day.

You didn't answer the question.

Okay.....

I answered but you don’t likev the answer.
Repose it if you wish

Forum List

Back