The Word "Critical" as Used in Critical Race Theory - Does It Mean Critical As In Serious or As Being Critical/Judgmental of Race Theory?

What does the word "Critical" in "Critcal Race Theory" mean to you?

• Total voters
Critical Race Theory was the legal theory that these types of legal provisions should be removed from the body of written law ... for the most part, they're all unenforceable by the US Constitution, so why keep them on the books? ... I agree with this as part of my broader opinion that many and regulations need a thorough examination and all conflicting rules be corrected by Congress ... not the President, not the Courts, but by Congress herself ... it's their job, why aren't they doing it? ... bitches ...
So why keep them on the books? Excellent question.
Why aren't they doing it? Another Excellent question.

Call your Representative or Senator and put their feet to the fire and get it done.
A lot of these politicians come and go in a few years. Others make a lifetime career out of it.
They have "other pressing issues" like how to put more money in their own pockets.

The only way to make changes is to go right to the State Legislature. Write up a petition demanding them to remove these laws that no longer apply. Get signatures from your community. Request an audience to talk about these things.
As an American citizen that is your Right, that is your Duty.

As a "whitie" if I lived in Oregon, you would get my signature.
Hugs

As a "whitie" if I lived in Oregon, you would get my signature.

Umm ... the task is well underway ... I don't believe very much of it remains on the books ... the two sections I quoted above are removed from the State Constitution and are no longer printed with their inclusion ... the original text I posted was from the State Archives ...

Oregon is bluer than you ... folks here have been working on Critical Race Theory since the 1920's ... watching this unfold in the American South is just like a history re-enactment from The West's past ... this is what we argued about back in the 19th Century ...
Over here in Maine we're kind of purple.
:)
Hugs

Over here in Maine we're kind of purple.

I have an ultra-right-wing militia friend there Down East ... you have the same problem as Oregon has, our respective Portlands dominate all State elections ... he tends to violence whenever the subject of your National Park comes up ... hundreds of trillions of dollars in timber assets just rotting away ... besides, how are we to see the natural beauty if there's trees in the way ...

Oregon's a few decades ahead of Maine ... so be warned, you will start seeing "get out and vote" campaigns in Spanish ...
I kind of like being able to breathe in the oxygen the trees give to us.
And we have this rhino called Susan Collins who has her hands all over the lumber industry.
And then you have Angus King an Independent who has his hands all over the wind turbine industry.
They all have something to gain, while we all have something to lose.

I grew up in Boston, concrete and glass. Had a brick wall facing me everytime I looked out the 3rd floor apartment window.

I appreciate nature. Having lived both worlds, I prefer the one I'm in now.

I never was good at Spanish. Best I can say is Buenos Dias, Buenos Noches, and Leche.
I can hope for a glass of milk for breakfast and before I go to bed.
I'm more concerned about having to learn chinese...

Hugs

I ask because the first context in which I ever heard of the theory was about a bunch of parents freaking out and starting fights at school board meetings. Next was the passage of laws to forbid teaching it at all because it makes people feel bad allegedly about the things that members of their race have done throughout history which it turn makes them feel bad about themselves?

I tried looking into things further however what I was reading didn't really make sense in context of the hysteria. Just like the Tusla Race Riot/Massacre was not taught in school, neither did I find out who the Tuskegee Airmen were until I was in college and I had an actual family who was one, presumably because they were not referred to by that moniker back them. But both things are factual American history, even though they are black history.

Doesn't an attempt to whitewash history prevent the wounds from healing? Are is that part of the plan?
Is “critical race theory” a way of understanding how American racism has shaped public policy, or a divisive discourse that pits people of color against white people? Liberals and conservatives are in sharp disagreement.​
The topic has exploded in the public arena this spring—especially in K-12, where numerous state legislatures are debating bills seeking to ban its use in the classroom.​
In truth, the divides are not nearly as neat as they may seem. The events of the last decade have increased public awareness about things like housing segregation, the impacts of criminal justice policy in the 1990s, and the legacy of enslavement on Black Americans. But there is much less consensus on what the government’s role should be in righting these past wrongs. Add children and schooling into the mix and the debate becomes especially volatile.​
School boards, superintendents, even principals and teachers are already facing questions about critical race theory, and there are significant disagreements even among experts about its precise definition as well as how its tenets should inform K-12 policy and practice. This explainer is meant only as a starting point to help educators grasp core aspects of the current debate.​

Just what is critical race theory anyway?

Critical race theory is an academic concept that is more than 40 years old. The core idea is that race is a social construct, and that racism is not merely the product of individual bias or prejudice, but also something embedded in legal systems and policies.​
The basic tenets of critical race theory, or CRT, emerged out of a framework for legal analysis in the late 1970s and early 1980s created by legal scholars Derrick Bell, Kimberlé Crenshaw, and Richard Delgado, among others.​
A good example is when, in the 1930s, government officials literally drew lines around areas deemed poor financial risks, often explicitly due to the racial composition of inhabitants. Banks subsequently refused to offer mortgages to Black people in those areas.​
Today, those same patterns of discrimination live on through facially race-blind policies, like single-family zoning that prevents the building of affordable housing in advantaged, majority-white neighborhoods and, thus, stymies racial desegregation efforts.​
Continued at the hyperlink...​

I have been teaching elementary school for better than two decades. I have never had a parent upset that I have taught episodes that are not flattering to our past: slavery, segregation, Jim Crow, civil rights, etc. I have never even heard of such a thing from any teacher about any parent.

CRT is upsetting/offensive because it goes beyond teaching history--which is appropriate and sound--to applying the "theory" to the individual identity of the child. Note: I said child. Not MY child, remember: I'm just the teacher. One way teachers do this is in what is loosely described as "struggle sessions" where students are broken up in classrooms by race (!!!). Or students are asked to give account for events according to their race. Or students are assigned their value according to their race: well, you are white so you are an oppressor; you are black so you are victimized.

Beyond even arguing whether this is TRUE, minor children are in no way prepared to be labeled with these identifiers AND we are not their parents. It's not our job to walk children through these kind of labels. Teachers should present information, ask questions, and lead discussions, but not tread into waters like this. It's wholly inappropriate and is fundamentally disrespectful to the students we are charged to mentor.

And what does this have to do with Critical Race Theory?

I ask because the first context in which I ever heard of the theory was about a bunch of parents freaking out and starting fights at school board meetings. Next was the passage of laws to forbid teaching it at all because it makes people feel bad allegedly about the things that members of their race have done throughout history which it turn makes them feel bad about themselves?

I tried looking into things further however what I was reading didn't really make sense in context of the hysteria. Just like the Tusla Race Riot/Massacre was not taught in school, neither did I find out who the Tuskegee Airmen were until I was in college and I had an actual family who was one, presumably because they were not referred to by that moniker back them. But both things are factual American history, even though they are black history.

Doesn't an attempt to whitewash history prevent the wounds from healing? Are is that part of the plan?
Is “critical race theory” a way of understanding how American racism has shaped public policy, or a divisive discourse that pits people of color against white people? Liberals and conservatives are in sharp disagreement.​
The topic has exploded in the public arena this spring—especially in K-12, where numerous state legislatures are debating bills seeking to ban its use in the classroom.​
In truth, the divides are not nearly as neat as they may seem. The events of the last decade have increased public awareness about things like housing segregation, the impacts of criminal justice policy in the 1990s, and the legacy of enslavement on Black Americans. But there is much less consensus on what the government’s role should be in righting these past wrongs. Add children and schooling into the mix and the debate becomes especially volatile.​
School boards, superintendents, even principals and teachers are already facing questions about critical race theory, and there are significant disagreements even among experts about its precise definition as well as how its tenets should inform K-12 policy and practice. This explainer is meant only as a starting point to help educators grasp core aspects of the current debate.​

Just what is critical race theory anyway?

Critical race theory is an academic concept that is more than 40 years old. The core idea is that race is a social construct, and that racism is not merely the product of individual bias or prejudice, but also something embedded in legal systems and policies.​
The basic tenets of critical race theory, or CRT, emerged out of a framework for legal analysis in the late 1970s and early 1980s created by legal scholars Derrick Bell, Kimberlé Crenshaw, and Richard Delgado, among others.​
A good example is when, in the 1930s, government officials literally drew lines around areas deemed poor financial risks, often explicitly due to the racial composition of inhabitants. Banks subsequently refused to offer mortgages to Black people in those areas.​
Today, those same patterns of discrimination live on through facially race-blind policies, like single-family zoning that prevents the building of affordable housing in advantaged, majority-white neighborhoods and, thus, stymies racial desegregation efforts.​
Continued at the hyperlink...​

I have been teaching elementary school for better than two decades. I have never had a parent upset that I have taught episodes that are not flattering to our past: slavery, segregation, Jim Crow, civil rights, etc. I have never even heard of such a thing from any teacher about any parent.

CRT is upsetting/offensive because it goes beyond teaching history--which is appropriate and sound--to applying the "theory" to the individual identity of the child. Note: I said child. Not MY child, remember: I'm just the teacher. One way teachers do this is in what is loosely described as "struggle sessions" where students are broken up in classrooms by race (!!!). Or students are asked to give account for events according to their race. Or students are assigned their value according to their race: well, you are white so you are an oppressor; you are black so you are victimized.

Beyond even arguing whether this is TRUE, minor children are in no way prepared to be labeled with these identifiers AND we are not their parents. It's not our job to walk children through these kind of labels. Teachers should present information, ask questions, and lead discussions, but not tread into waters like this. It's wholly inappropriate and is fundamentally disrespectful to the students we are charged to mentor.
Critical Race Theory has nothing to do with so called "struggle sessions", dumb ass.

That is absolutely how it often manifests. You think a ridiculous thing like CRT is often carried out in some authentic, wonderful way? Please. Garbage in, garbage out

How it "manifests"?

The Ghost Of CRT Past manifests in the teacher's lounge and school board meetings. It floats in the air, hanging just below the ceiling. The evil vapors of CRT drift downward to the unsuspecting attendees. With every breath, it is sucked into their lungs, infecting their souls and causing them the uncontrolable urge to randomly berate white students.

I get the sense that you are leaving something out. How exactly does this "manifests" thing works.

If your going to teach CRT then it should begin at the beginning.
Which was much farther back in history than the origen of the United States.
Or maybe we could start more modern like say: Margaret Sanger.
She was a progressive that thought weeding out the lower classes through abortion was a good idea.
Who needs to enslave them when we can just never have them be born in the first place.

Is Margaret Sanger taught in CRT?

At a March 1925 international birth control gathering in New York City, a speaker warned of the menace posed by the "black" and "yellow" peril. The man was not a Nazi or Klansman; he was Dr. S. Adolphus Knopf, a member of Margaret Sanger's American Birth Control League (ABCL), which along with other groups eventually became known as Planned Parenthood.

Sanger's other colleagues included avowed and sophisticated racists. One, Lothrop Stoddard, was a Harvard graduate and the author of The Rising Tide of Color against White Supremacy. Stoddard was something of a Nazi enthusiast who described the eugenic practices of the Third Reich as "scientific" and "humanitarian." And Dr. Harry Laughlin, another Sanger associate and board member for her group, spoke of purifying America's human "breeding stock" and purging America's "bad strains." These "strains" included the "shiftless, ignorant, and worthless class of antisocial whites of the South."

Not to be outdone by her followers, Margaret Sanger spoke of sterilizing those she designated as "unfit," a plan she said would be the "salvation of American civilization.: And she also spoke of those who were "irresponsible and reckless," among whom she included those " whose religious scruples prevent their exercising control over their numbers." She further contended that "there is no doubt in the minds of all thinking people that the procreation of this group should be stopped." That many Americans of African origin constituted a segment of Sanger considered "unfit" cannot be easily refuted.

From the beginning, Sanger advocacy of sex education reflected her interest in population control and birth prevention among the "unfit." Her first handbook, published for adolescents in 1915 and entitled, What Every Boy and Girl Should Know, featured a jarring afterword:

It is a vicious cycle; ignorance breeds poverty and poverty breeds ignorance. There is only one cure for both, and that is to stoop breeding these things. Stop bringing to birth children whose inheritance cannot be one of health or intelligence. Stop bringing into the world children whose parents cannot provide for them.

Surveying the "successes" of tax-subsidized birth control programs, Guttmacher noted in 1970 that "[Birth control services are proliferating in areas adjacent to concentrations of black population." (In the 1980's, targeting the inner-city black communities for school based sex clinics became more sensitive than expected.)

Guttmacher thought that as long as the birth rate continued to fall or remained at a low level, Planned Parenthood should certainly be introduced before family size by coercion is attempted."

Reaching this goal, he thought, would best be accomplished by having groups other than the PPFA preach the doctrine of a normative 2.1-child family, as doing this would offend Planned Parenthood's minority clients. He suggested that family size would decrease if abortion were liberalized nationwide and received government support. In this prediction he was right on target.

But Guttmacher did not completely reject forced population control: Predicting 20 critical years ahead in the struggle to control the population explosion, Dr. Alan Guttmacher, president of Planned parenthoodÑWorld Population, continues to urge the use of all voluntary means to hold down on the world birthrate. But he foresees the possibility that eventual coercion may become necessary, particularly in areas where the pressure is greatest, possibly India and China. "Each country," he says, "will have to decide its own form of coercion, and determine when and how it should be employed. At Present, the means are compulsory sterilization and compulsory abortion. Perhaps some day a way of enforcing compulsory birth control will be feasible.

Coerced abortion is already practiced in China, with the International Planned Parenthood Federation's approval.

So what is our government proposing to do now?
Have tax payers fund abortions right?
Not Republicans mind you. Republicans are for life, not genocide.
Choose you this day who you will stand with.
Tick Tock, Tick Tock...

Next the racist CRT crowd will try to introduce the archaic pseudo science of Phrenology into the national conversation in order to further divide people based on the shape and size of the human skull to determine racial superiority. Which was the favorite scientific theory of the 3rd Reich leadership. ... :cool:

Well, thanks for sharing your wonderful and exaggerated imagination with everyone.
I just want to point out this FACT.
I am a white female conservative.
56 years old, grew up in an inner city in Boston.
I was in 5th grade when forced bussing began. I lived through the horrors of the busses being stoned, kids thrown from bathroom windows, and kids on the busses carrying weapons such as switchblades and razorblades.
Been there, seen that.
I made a lot of friends in middle school of all ethnicities. My best friend was a black boy who used to help me with my homework after school at his house. I had a black female that was my arch enemy and would pick a fight at every corner I turned.
I never been racist even growing up in a predominantly white town. South Boston, Ma in fact. Some may know it as Southie.
I never saw color. It wasn't an issue. My parents were not racist. My dad had a black friend he worked with and he would come over on weekends and bring his son. We all played in the backyard, my brothers and I and this man's son.
Was there racism in Southie? Oh yeah, it was known that if you weren't white and you crossed the line, you was taking your life into your own hands. Same went for predominently black towns. If you was white and caught walking through them, same rule applied.
When the bussing started it caused a lot of people to be uncomfortable and angry.
Take a look at Southie today. I haven't been there in 20 years but I do follow things like ST. Patricks Day Parade and I still have a friend or two that live there. People grow up and move. I did. NH. FL. and now ME.
Southie is as diversified as it could be. People change. The unacceptable becomes acceptable. Old wounds heal and people learn how to rely on and survive together.
This CRT is absolute BS. Because it opens those old wounds and pours salt in them.
Having said ALL of that. I keep finding videos about schools teaching CRT and the ones speaking out AGAINST it the most are black people.
Why is that?

Hugs

Um... That video has NOTHING about CRT being currently being taught in public schools.

This is pretty typical, the attempt to legislate reality out of existence.

There have even been attempts to redefine Pi to be a rational number.

He proposed a bill to state representative Taylor I. Record, which Record introduced in the House under the long title "A Bill for an act introducing a new mathematical truth and offered as a contribution to education to be used only by the State of Indiana free of cost by paying any royalties whatever on the same, provided it is accepted and adopted by the official action of the Legislature of 1897".

"Congresswoman Martha Roby (R-Ala.) is sponsoring HR 205, The Geometric Simplification Act, declaring the Euclidean mathematical constant of pi to be precisely 3. "

"Congresswoman Martha Roby (R-Ala.) is sponsoring HR 205, The Geometric Simplification Act, declaring the Euclidean mathematical constant of pi to be precisely 3. "

More inconvenient truths.

The root of the issue is that slavery and 3/5th of a person is in the Constitution. What we should do it rewrite the Constitution Of The United States Of America. We can take out the slavery and 3/5ths of a person references. Then we won't have any racisms because there never was slavery.

That'll fix it.

Next the racist CRT crowd will try to introduce the archaic pseudo science of Phrenology into the national conversation in order to further divide people based on the shape and size of the human skull to determine racial superiority. Which was the favorite scientific theory of the 3rd Reich leadership. ... :cool:

Well, thanks for sharing your wonderful and exaggerated imagination with everyone.
I was in 5th grade when forced bussing began. I lived through the horrors of the busses being stoned, kids thrown from bathroom windows, and kids on the busses carrying weapons such as switchblades and razorblades.
Been there, seen that.
I made a lot of friends in middle school of all ethnicities. My best friend was a black boy who used to help me with my homework after school at his house. I had a black female that was my arch enemy and would pick a fight at every corner I turned.
I never been racist even growing up in a predominantly white town. South Boston, Ma in fact. Some may know it as Southie.
I never saw color. It wasn't an issue. My parents were not racist. My dad had a black friend he worked with and he would come over on weekends and bring his son. We all played in the backyard, my brothers and I and this man's son.
Was there racism in Southie? Oh yeah, it was known that if you weren't white and you crossed the line, you was taking your life into your own hands. Same went for predominently black towns. If you was white and caught walking through them, same rule applied.
When the bussing started it caused a lot of people to be uncomfortable and angry.
Take a look at Southie today. I haven't been there in 20 years but I do follow things like ST. Patricks Day Parade and I still have a friend or two that live there. People grow up and move. I did. NH. FL. and now ME.
Southie is as diversified as it could be. People change. The unacceptable becomes acceptable. Old wounds heal and people learn how to rely on and survive together.
This CRT is absolute BS. Because it opens those old wounds and pours salt in them.
Having said ALL of that. I keep finding videos about schools teaching CRT and the ones speaking out AGAINST it the most are black people.
Why is that?

Hugs

Um... That video has NOTHING about CRT being currently being taught in public schools.

He proposed a bill to state representative Taylor I. Record, which Record introduced in the House under the long title "A Bill for an act introducing a new mathematical truth and offered as a contribution to education to be used only by the State of Indiana free of cost by paying any royalties whatever on the same, provided it is accepted and adopted by the official action of the Legislature of 1897".

The root of the issue is that slavery and 3/5th of a person is in the Constitution. What we should do it rewrite the Constitution Of The United States Of America. We can take out the slavery and 3/5ths of a person references. Then we won't have any racisms because there never was slavery.

That'll fix it.

So they passed a law preventing something that isn't happening, and wasn't going to happen anyway. Makes perfect sense for a crazy right winger

She was a progressive that thought weeding out the lower classes through abortion was a good idea.
Who needs to enslave them when we can just never have them be born in the first place.

At a March 1925 international birth control gathering in New York City, a speaker warned of the menace posed by the "black" and "yellow" peril. The man was not a Nazi or Klansman; he was Dr. S. Adolphus Knopf, a member of Margaret Sanger's American Birth Control League (ABCL), which along with other groups eventually became known as Planned Parenthood.

Sanger's other colleagues included avowed and sophisticated racists. One, Lothrop Stoddard, was a Harvard graduate and the author of The Rising Tide of Color against White Supremacy. Stoddard was something of a Nazi enthusiast who described the eugenic practices of the Third Reich as "scientific" and "humanitarian." And Dr. Harry Laughlin, another Sanger associate and board member for her group, spoke of purifying America's human "breeding stock" and purging America's "bad strains." These "strains" included the "shiftless, ignorant, and worthless class of antisocial whites of the South."

Not to be outdone by her followers, Margaret Sanger spoke of sterilizing those she designated as "unfit," a plan she said would be the "salvation of American civilization.: And she also spoke of those who were "irresponsible and reckless," among whom she included those " whose religious scruples prevent their exercising control over their numbers." She further contended that "there is no doubt in the minds of all thinking people that the procreation of this group should be stopped." That many Americans of African origin constituted a segment of Sanger considered "unfit" cannot be easily refuted.

From the beginning, Sanger advocacy of sex education reflected her interest in population control and birth prevention among the "unfit." Her first handbook, published for adolescents in 1915 and entitled, What Every Boy and Girl Should Know, featured a jarring afterword:

It is a vicious cycle; ignorance breeds poverty and poverty breeds ignorance. There is only one cure for both, and that is to stoop breeding these things. Stop bringing to birth children whose inheritance cannot be one of health or intelligence. Stop bringing into the world children whose parents cannot provide for them.

Surveying the "successes" of tax-subsidized birth control programs, Guttmacher noted in 1970 that "[Birth control services are proliferating in areas adjacent to concentrations of black population." (In the 1980's, targeting the inner-city black communities for school based sex clinics became more sensitive than expected.)

Guttmacher thought that as long as the birth rate continued to fall or remained at a low level, Planned Parenthood should certainly be introduced before family size by coercion is attempted."

Reaching this goal, he thought, would best be accomplished by having groups other than the PPFA preach the doctrine of a normative 2.1-child family, as doing this would offend Planned Parenthood's minority clients. He suggested that family size would decrease if abortion were liberalized nationwide and received government support. In this prediction he was right on target.

But Guttmacher did not completely reject forced population control: Predicting 20 critical years ahead in the struggle to control the population explosion, Dr. Alan Guttmacher, president of Planned parenthoodÑWorld Population, continues to urge the use of all voluntary means to hold down on the world birthrate. But he foresees the possibility that eventual coercion may become necessary, particularly in areas where the pressure is greatest, possibly India and China. "Each country," he says, "will have to decide its own form of coercion, and determine when and how it should be employed. At Present, the means are compulsory sterilization and compulsory abortion. Perhaps some day a way of enforcing compulsory birth control will be feasible.

Coerced abortion is already practiced in China, with the International Planned Parenthood Federation's approval.

Tick Tock, Tick Tock...

You are confusing individuals with groups of individuals.

As Planned Parenthood explains,

"Sanger went on to travel the country to share her vision — a vision that had deeply harmful blind spots."
"Sanger believed in eugenics — an inherently racist and ableist ideology that labeled certain people unfit to have children. "

See, this is where you go wrong in your thinking. First off, Planned Parenthood has no problem with recognizing the first proponent of birth control was inherently flawed in her thinking.

Your premise is that because Sanger what the first recognized champion of birth control, then ALL proponents of birth control, including Planned Parenthood, believe what she did.

That's like saying that because Germany was once controlled by Nazi's, then all Germans believe in killing all Jewish people.

It's like saying that because Lincoln was a member of the Republican Party, that no Republicans are prejudice.

Or that because Marjorie Taylor Green believes that Jewish Space Lasers cause California fires, then ALL republicans believe it.

You don't believe in Jewish Space Lasers, do you?

They are called Direct Energy Weapons aka: DEW

You missed the point about Sanger.
The same people that backed her genocidal eugenics policies are the same people pushing this CRT.
It's really in your own best interest to try and start a civil war with a population that outnumbers your own.. right?

I got another one for you...
This vaccine for C19... who is it being pushed on the most?
What are the long term effects?
Who is pushing it?

People of Color... you all need to WAKE UP and recognize who your true enemy is.
Hint: It's not Republicans

We are against abortion (genocide/eugenics)
Most of us are against the "Jab" (genocide/eugenics)
We voted for the abolishment of slavery, civil rights, and non-discrimination laws.

You watch how Sanger worked. She used Blacks (Pastors, Nurses, Teachers, Community organizers) to push her agenda.
Who is coming to your door to push the Jab on you?

WAKEY WAKEY

You guys have to get your stories straight..
Either that video doesn't represent what is currently being taught in schools
or
It's not being taught in schools.

You guys are full of BS... BS... BS
LOL

Been there, seen that.
Why is that?

Hugs

That'll fix it.

So they passed a law preventing something that isn't happening, and wasn't going to happen anyway. Makes perfect sense for a crazy right winger

That does appear to be how it plays out. Like voter fraud laws to stop all the rampant voter fraud that doesn't exist.

CRT theory is specifically described as racism NOT being the result of "explicit and intentional prejudices on the part of individuals". In other words, racism isn't caused by INDIVIDUALS. It is the result of "result of complex, changing and often subtle social and institutional dynamics "

That isn't to say that there are no racist people. It isn't to say that racist legislators don't enact laws that are inherently racist.

We all make connections between events in our world. And we all use very basic visual cues in doing so. That terrible smell, it must be bad. That red puss covered wound, it must be infected. That guy wearing a black cloths standing in the shadows is dangerous. We all use very simple cues to make decisions about our world to stay safe. And that way of connecting things extends to more questionable connections. That guy wearing torn jeans and a dirty tee-shirt, must be up to something. The kid with the glasses is a nerd and lousy at sports. I was once pulled over by the police, not because I was breaking any law, but because I was driving a really old, crappy pickup truck in a nice middle class area. Oh, and I always put on my nice clothes when I go to the bank. Bank tellers get all weird when you wear torn jeans and a dirty tee-shirt because you just left the job site. We are all more comfortable with what is familiar and look for reasons to be concerned about what is unfamiliar. As an individual, we make the decisions we make based on our best judgement and information we have. Personal day to day living isn't a science experiment. Nobody had the time or smarts to make every decision based upon the best scientific evidence.

CRT is saying it is a problem of the legal system and institutional laws, like redlining, that enshrine racism, are the fundamental issue. People are just people. It is when the legal system becomes based on our limitations rather than the best we have to offer, that is the problem.

Something like that.

Tick Tock, Tick Tock...

"Sanger went on to travel the country to share her vision — a vision that had deeply harmful blind spots."
"Sanger believed in eugenics — an inherently racist and ableist ideology that labeled certain people unfit to have children. "

See, this is where you go wrong in your thinking. First off, Planned Parenthood has no problem with recognizing the first proponent of birth control was inherently flawed in her thinking.

Your premise is that because Sanger what the first recognized champion of birth control, then ALL proponents of birth control, including Planned Parenthood, believe what she did.

That's like saying that because Germany was once controlled by Nazi's, then all Germans believe in killing all Jewish people.

It's like saying that because Lincoln was a member of the Republican Party, that no Republicans are prejudice.

Or that because Marjorie Taylor Green believes that Jewish Space Lasers cause California fires, then ALL republicans believe it.

Apparently you don't know much about planned parenthood.
You need to do more research.

In a recent preliminary hearing in the court case against the Center for Medical Progress, a Planned Parenthood official admitted to harvesting aborted fetal parts for the purpose of selling them to human tissue procurement companies.

Sandra Merritt and David Daleiden are currently defending themselves against 15 felony charges after their series of undercover videos exposed the abortion provider’s unethical trade in baby body parts. As Liberty Counsel has pointed out, Merritt and Daleiden are the first undercover journalists to be criminally prosecuted in California history, indicating that the charges may have been politically motivated.

The felony charges against the Center for Medical Progress have been pursued by pro-choice politicians, such as former California Attorney General Kamala Harris and current state Attorney General Xavier Becerra. Harris has received huge campaign donations from the abortion industry in the past, including more than $81,000 from Planned Parenthood and other abortion advocacy groups. As California’s attorney general, Harris chose not to investigate the illegal activities of Planned Parenthood. Instead, she had her office search Daleiden’s home to seize his laptop and the hard drives that contained video footage of his investigation.

Daleiden’s representation, the Thomas More Society, filed a motion to void the warrant that led to the search and seizure of Daleiden’s property. The motion discloses evidence of Harris' efforts to protect Planned Parenthood:

The whole program is flawed from inception to current.
It's a money making, money laundering scheme with genocidal side effects.
It gets MUCH worse but I won't put it here..
Do your own research.

The same people that backed her genocidal eugenics policies are the same people pushing this CRT.
It's really in your own best interest to try and start a civil war with a population that outnumbers your own.. right?

Who is pushing it?

People of Color... you all need to WAKE UP and recognize who your true enemy is.

We voted for the abolishment of slavery, civil rights, and non-discrimination laws.

You watch how Sanger worked. She used Blacks (Pastors, Nurses, Teachers, Community organizers) to push her agenda.

WAKEY WAKEY

I need go no further than this;

"The same people that backed her genocidal eugenics policies are the same people pushing this CRT."

Really? The same people? Do you know what "the same" means? "The same" means identical. So, you are sawing that the people who worked with her in 1921 are still alive today and working for Planned Parenthood?

Geez, I want in on that fountain of youth.

You miss the point of reality.

Who is pushing it?

WAKEY WAKEY

"The same people that backed her genocidal eugenics policies are the same people pushing this CRT."

Really? The same people? Do you know what "the same" means? "The same" means identical. So, you are sawing that the people who worked with her in 1921 are still alive today and working for Planned Parenthood?

The same party... does that make you feeeeeeeeeeeeeel better?
You don't even know what reality is.

Tick Tock, Tick Tock...

In a recent preliminary hearing in the court case against the Center for Medical Progress, a Planned Parenthood official admitted to harvesting aborted fetal parts for the purpose of selling them to human tissue procurement companies.

Sandra Merritt and David Daleiden are currently defending themselves against 15 felony charges after their series of undercover videos exposed the abortion provider’s unethical trade in baby body parts. As Liberty Counsel has pointed out, Merritt and Daleiden are the first undercover journalists to be criminally prosecuted in California history, indicating that the charges may have been politically motivated.

The felony charges against the Center for Medical Progress have been pursued by pro-choice politicians, such as former California Attorney General Kamala Harris and current state Attorney General Xavier Becerra. Harris has received huge campaign donations from the abortion industry in the past, including more than $81,000 from Planned Parenthood and other abortion advocacy groups. As California’s attorney general, Harris chose not to investigate the illegal activities of Planned Parenthood. Instead, she had her office search Daleiden’s home to seize his laptop and the hard drives that contained video footage of his investigation.

Daleiden’s representation, the Thomas More Society, filed a motion to void the warrant that led to the search and seizure of Daleiden’s property. The motion discloses evidence of Harris' efforts to protect Planned Parenthood:

Do your own research.

Yeah I can see you do research. And make the most absurd connections. Do you have a pin-up board where you connect newspaper clippings with lengths of yarn? Or rather organize them into folders on your computer named, "Genocide".

Hitler = Nazi = Genocide = Sanger = American Birth Control League = Planned Parenthood.

Oh, boy.

Who is pushing it?

WAKEY WAKEY

The same party... does that make you feeeeeeeeeeeeeel better?
You don't even know what reality is.

"Same" party? Didn't we just go over the definition of "same"?

1626023856575.png

Tick Tock, Tick Tock...

Do your own research.

Yeah I can see you do research. And make the most absurd connections. Do you have a pin-up board where you connect newspaper clippings with lengths of yarn? Or rather organize them into folders on your computer named, "Genocide".

Hitler = Nazi = Genocide = Sanger = American Birth Control League = Planned Parenthood.

Oh, boy.
Apparently you can't read either.
Go back and read the Sanger article.
It's ALL connected.
And no I don't have a pin up board. It's called a brain and I know how to use mine.

I know we think a lot alike.
So I'll ask you this...
What do you suppose the end game is for CRT?
They teaching kids how to hate each other because of the color of their skin.
How far into the future do you see this progressing into any kind of positive result?
And for who?
Hugs

Forum List

Back