Charlie Kirk Calls For Californians To Be Barred From Republican States, calls them "locusts"

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
They certainly are having an impact on neighboring states. Here in Oregon, it is now solidly blue thanks in large part to Californians that have been moving here for the last few decades.

Charlie Kirk Calls For Californians To Be Barred From Republican States: They Are ‘Locusts’ That Destroy Everything​

Turning Point USA founder Charlie Kirk ripped into Californians on Wednesday, calling them “locusts” that are going to destroy states like Montana and Utah – Republican strongholds.

“Here’s my provocative take: the people of Montana should say you’re not welcome here,” Kirk said on his online show, after lamenting the numbers of Californians leaving places like San Francisco for the “big sky” state.

“Don’t bring your values and your Berkeley worldview to this untouched slice of God’s country. They’re going to destroy Montana. They will. They’re good at it,” the pro-Trump activist added.

They certainly are having an impact on neighboring states. Here in Oregon, it is now solidly blue thanks in large part to Californians that have been moving here for the last few decades.

Charlie Kirk Calls For Californians To Be Barred From Republican States: They Are ‘Locusts’ That Destroy Everything​

C'mon man--Portland had been a leftist faggot shithole for 50 years--The rest of the state, west of the Cascades just followed it. They have gotten a foot hold in Bend and it has turned into a shit hole too. East of there is Greater Idaho--Same in WA. If they ever get rid of Emperor Inslee and return to representative government in WA, there is hope there--however slight.

California DemoKKKrats should be banned, but many of us conservatives escaped that shithole because of the poverty, crime, desperation, and violence caused by Dem policies and "leadership". I agree anyone who voted for Newsom or any Dem senator or representative should be banned from moving to a red state for 10 years. I have ZERO desire to bring any of that to my new home in Texas.

So now we are talking about banning people from moving inside the US?

Let me guess, new residents will have to show their papers? Get stopped by the "authorities" and have to prove they are allowed there? Hmmm....where has that happened before?

C'mon man--Portland had been a leftist faggot shithole for 50 years--The rest of the state, west of the Cascades just followed it. They have gotten a foot hold in Bend and it has turned into a shit hole too. East of there is Greater Idaho--Same in WA. If they ever get rid of Emperor Inslee and return to representative government in WA, there is hope there--however slight.

The entire I-5 corridor is where 90% of the state's Dims are, that's for sure. I agree with you about Bend, it's been really sad to see the changes in the area.
Portland of course is on another planet from everyone else, it's just absolutely crazy now.

Let me guess, new residents will have to show their papers? Get stopped by the "authorities" and have to prove they are allowed there? Hmmm....where has that happened before?

I wouldn't ban them, but I would certainly discourage them if I could.

Have to show your papers to go to a sporting event, concert and out to dinner as it is, Californians should be used to that.

If democrats aren’t banned this country is over. The nazi party would be a better option the oppose republicans then democrats,, they make Stalin look like Santa clause

But are Californians really AMERICANS? REAL America shares little in common with California

So this Charlie Kirk fellow is un-American... Got it.

IMO there's nothing wrong with this:

“Here’s my provocative take: the people of Montana should say you’re not welcome here,” Kirk said on his online show, after lamenting the numbers of Californians leaving places like San Francisco for the “big sky” state.

They're having an effect on Texas as well. Statewide races are tighter than they were 10 to 20 years ago.

So where are the CA conservatives to go? There are many escaping daily.
Silly shit that will never get any legs.

But what an idea! It could even cause a split away from the union by California.

yeah, just silly and being promoted by juvenile delinquents.

Forum List

Back