Charlie Kirk Calls For Californians To Be Barred From Republican States, calls them "locusts"

So now we are talking about banning people from moving inside the US?

Let me guess, new residents will have to show their papers? Get stopped by the "authorities" and have to prove they are allowed there? Hmmm....where has that happened before?
If we don't do something we run the risk of seeing red states turn blue.

If democrats aren’t banned this country is over. The nazi party would be a better option the oppose republicans then democrats,, they make Stalin look like Santa clause

The moment someone is banned because you disagree with their politics, this country is over.

IMO there's nothing wrong with this:

“Here’s my provocative take: the people of Montana should say you’re not welcome here,” Kirk said on his online show, after lamenting the numbers of Californians leaving places like San Francisco for the “big sky” state.

There is everything wrong with this. Our freedom to live where we choose is fundamental. It would be better to kick CA out of the Union than to ban its residents from moving.

Fuck off duck. You live in a leftist, faggot shithole too. Its a shame too, Victoria and Nanaimo used to be such great places to visit.

No, you fuck off. Wanting to restrict the movements of American citizens because they do not following your political ideals is absolute bullshit. If this were reversed you would be throwing a fit.

Fuck off duck. You live in a leftist, faggot shithole too. Its a shame too, Victoria and Nanaimo used to be such great places to visit.
Leftist for sure compared to the US my little friend.
It's not my idea that US cities are 'shitholes' and I've never agreed that they are.
Nanaimo, Victoria, Parksville, and especially Qualicum beach are still very popular. I live very close to all of them.

I dont want anything other than a permanent Divorce from the communist fuckers.

Uncontested better. Contested fine by me.

I dont want anything other than a permanent Divorce from the communist fuckers.

Uncontested better. Contested fine by me.
Somewhere along the line you (the collective you) have lost the whole democratic republic script thing. In a two party system if one thinks they are the only true Americans, especially if they are the minority, perhaps the union cannot stand.

Somewhere along the line you (the collective you) have lost the whole democratic republic script thing. In a two party system if one thinks they are the only true Americans, especially if they are the minority, perhaps the union cannot stand.
The divide is too large. We cant stand each other. Give power back ti the States and strip the Fed of excessive power.

Then I wouldnt care what they do in theirbfucked up states.

So now we are talking about banning people from moving inside the US?

Let me guess, new residents will have to show their papers? Get stopped by the "authorities" and have to prove they are allowed there? Hmmm....where has that happened before?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.......... How about anywhere in this country where they demand your Covid papers in order to get a meal or a drink?

Forum List

Back