Charlie Kirk Calls For Californians To Be Barred From Republican States, calls them "locusts"

The divide is too large. We cant stand each other. Give power back ti the States and strip the Fed of excessive power.

Then I wouldnt care what they do in theirbfucked up states.
No. I still think America is the greatest country in the world, ever. I will do every thing I can to prevent a bunch of morons that cannot critically think destroy it.

There is everything wrong with this. Our freedom to live where we choose is fundamental. It would be better to kick CA out of the Union than to ban its residents from moving.

I didn't say ban them.
You're free to move wherever you like but that doesn't mean everyone is going to welcome you into their community if they disagree with your politics.
For instance, if you lived in a rural town of let's say 10,000 people, you would likely be concerned if you started seeing more and more people moving in from places where they have let's say an anti-gun stance.
I see nothing wrong in people wishing those folks don't move in to their area.

I'd say they're more like parasites than locusts. That would explain why they're so afraid of ivermectin. But whatever they are, they really need to stay in California and let sane states live in peace. Maybe make them apply for travel passports.

Leftist for sure compared to the US my little friend.
It's not my idea that US cities are 'shitholes' and I've never agreed that they are.
Nanaimo, Victoria, Parksville, and especially Qualicum beach are still very popular. I live very close to all of them.
I haven't been to Victoria for at least 20 years. Pretty area, but I usually go south for vacation, not north.

I didn't say ban them.
You're free to move wherever you like but that doesn't mean everyone is going to welcome you into their community if they disagree with your politics.
For instance, if you lived in a rural town of let's say 10,000 people, you would likely be concerned if you started seeing more and more people moving in from places where they have let's say an anti-gun stance.
I see nothing wrong in people wishing those folks don't move in to their area.

I would agree with wishing those people didn't move into my area. But banning them from leaving on state for another? No.

Forum List

Back