Conservative Patriot Asks Charlie Kirk, "When Do We Get To Kill These People?"

Wanting to expand Medicare

Wanting to make community college/trade school free or more affordable

Expanding child tax credits.....

Providing paid family leave, providing universal child care

All of these policies are good policies...no amount of bullshit fearmongering you pull out of your ass will change that.....

The conservative plan of do nothing but cater to the whims of the top 1% while offering nothing but manufactured outrage to the rest isn't a solution nor is it appealing to most Americans..
Expanding child tax credits, only if they arent aborted right? I mean, Democrats have been aborting black kids in the millions since Margaret Sanger started Planned Parenthood. She did the US a very big favor for creating such a plan. Can you imagine how close to 50% of the population would be if those blacks didnt abort so many babies?

Expanding child tax credits, only if they arent aborted right? I mean, Democrats have been aborting black kids in the millions since Margaret Sanger started Planned Parenthood. She did the US a very big favor for creating such a plan. Can you imagine how close to 50% of the population would be if those blacks didnt abort so many babies?
It's ok to have to deflect when you can't refute a single thing I said...

I am use to it from dic suckers like yourself...

And as for your faux concern over black abortion...I'll let Carlin do the honors...

And we already know that Medicare expansion has been popular long before Biden got into office....

Which is why Republicans have to lie about protecting it when deep down they want to do away with it.....as usual...
Warshington Compost now...Man you really do go to the most Liberal leaning "News" organization for your links. I use the compost to line my blind parrots cage. If he could see, he would be traumatized.

"While speaking at a Turing Point USA event, Charlie Kirk was asked when “we get to use the guns” to “kill these people” over baseless election fraud claims. Kirk spoke at Boise State University on Monday night as part of his Exposing Critical Racism tour, during which he condemned critical race theory and pushed false claims of voter fraud.

An audience member asked;
“At this point, we’re living under corporate and medical fascism. This is tyranny. When do we get to use the guns? No, and I’m not — that’s not a joke,” asked the audience member. “I’m not saying it like that. I mean, literally, where’s the line? How many elections are they going to steal before we kill these people?”

Now good ole Charlie pushed back against this guy; but not because what the guy said is batshit crazy insane; but because optics wise, it wouldn't look good to be wanting to shoot people because you didn't win an election.....In reality, this is just another case of what happens when you continuously feed your base violent hyperbolic bullshit -- this is basically a monster of your own creation....so telling them to be "peaceful" isn't what they want to hear...Everything with these folks is self-projection....The shit they accuse the other side of doing is really just shit they ACTUALLY want to do themselves.....and it will only get worse....

Here is the question.....What this guy said is what many folks on this very message-board say all the time....many folks on this board claims they are living under "corporate tyranny" while gleefully cheering for every corporate taxbreak and loophole known to man...The people here say all the time that we are under medical fascism just because government institutions and large corporations want you to get a vaccination shot...the same vaccine that your cult leader took and wanted to get full credit for.....so, if you Trumpers believe all of this, what's wrong with asking; When do we get to kill these people? Why talk all of that tough talk then distance yourself from it when someone finally asks "When do we start shooting?"

Transparency solves all these problems.

Lack of transparency justifies violence.

It's ok to have to deflect when you can't refute a single thing I said...

I am use to it from dic suckers like yourself...

And as for your faux concern over black abortion...I'll let Carlin do the honors...

Bwaaaahhhaaaaa.......Really pisses you off, that many of your babies never got a chance to prove themselves but went to the butchers knife to be parceled out for body parts. But it was your progressive leaders and phone religious nuts who told you it was okay to kill your own. Today, you just go down the street and murder you own in the thousands every week.

As for you give a way ideas...Who is going to pay for all that free stuff? Huh? I think we have given away more than enough to the fucking poor, and it is time to cut off their umbilical cord to Uncle Sugar and get those lazy fucks like you working.

he estimated aggregate cost of the War on Poverty is nearly $28 trillion, which is three and a half times higher than the $8 trillion total price tag of every major war since the American Revolution.

It’s Time to Admit the Feds Are Making Poverty Worse—Not ...

www.independent.org/news/article.asp?id=11707

Warshington Compost now...Man you really do go to the most Liberal leaning "News" organization for your links. I use the compost to line my blind parrots cage. If he could see, he would be traumatized.
Nope. If he was doing that he coulda quoted slate or palmer report or something similar. There are lwnj sources out there, but you don't see them used much here.

3.5 trillion over 10 years......which is now being cut to 1.75 trillion over 10 years....and may be cut lower than that...

What I don't see you dic suckers talking about is the fact that most of what is in the bill is popular with over 80% of Americans...

The reason dic suckers like you never talk about any conservative policies is because of most of your policies are NOT POPULAR with the majority of people...

Which is why folks like you resort to manufactured outrage and culture war bullshit to get votes...Charlie Kirk isn't on a tour advocating for any policies....he is on tour fearmongering over something that doesn't exist....this is why I have zero respect for cucks like you

80% of who surveyed?

Sometimes what's right isn't whats popular.

Confederate Soldier said:
Who pays for all that? We do. Nothing is free, and to make something more affordable unfortunately means SOMEONE has to pay. You and me buddy.

The child tax credits aren't a bad idea, but I have to do more looking into it to form a better opinion.

Congress just gave the Pentagon 10 billion extra dollars just for shits and giggles...10 billion more than what the Pentagon even asked for..

Not a single one of you so-called fiscal Conservatives said a word about it...I didn't see tons of posts on this site from Conservatives bitching about the defense budget..

But the minute we talk about doing things that benefit everyday Americans that don't involve blowing brown people up -- suddenly we have folks like you concern trolling over the budget..foh
:udaman:

And let's not forget the near total silence when it comes to corporate out-sourcing or how big pharma can jack prices at will and NOT be held liable to an extent when their FDA approved products damage or kill someone.

Nope, not a peep from the MAGA minions and their cousins.

Forum List

Back