Safe States for Children: Here’s a List of Republican Governors Who Won’t Comply with CDC Mandates to Force COVID-19 Vaccination on Kids for School

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
It looks like at least 10 states have a governor that won't allow the corrupted CDC, FDA or anyone else to force innocent children to take part in an experimental gene therapy as a requirement to go to school. Good for them.
Curious that neither Texas nor Arizona governors have taken a stand but, then again, I recall them both being all on board with pushing the clot shots from the beginning.
They both claimed it was safe & effective even though they backed off from mandates.
Maybe they own some stock in drug companies.

Ronaflu is less serious than the avg flu for kids so the govt adding it to a childhood vaccine schedule is nothing more than paying off Big Pharma with more $ & blanket immunity for the harms these clot shots are causing worldwide.
Plus, it goes along with their Cloward/Piven & depopulation plans.

It will be curious to see if the DOE says they will withhold funding from the states that refuse to go along with the depopulation agenda. I suspect they will try everything they feel they can get away with to enforce medical tyranny on the masses, kids included.

If they do try to force the fake "vaccines" on us, they better come heavy & loaded for bear here in Oklahoma because they will be met with whatever force is necessary to send them home with the unequivocal knowledge that we will never bend the knee to the globalists behind their plans.
If they want a fight, they will get a fight.

Meanwhile, the brain damaged diaper dude with his medical minions still think we should all line up for more poison.

Following the news that the CDC panels voted to include COVID-19 in the childhood immunization schedule, 10 Republican governors publicly stated that they would not comply with CDC mandates and would not force children in their states to take COVID vaccine.

gatesvax.jpg

It looks like at least 10 states have a governor that won't allow the corrupted CDC, FDA or anyone else to force innocent children to take part in an experimental gene therapy as a requirement to go to school. Good for them.
Curious that neither Texas nor Arizona governors have taken a stand but, then again, I recall them both being all on board with pushing the clot shots from the beginning.
They both claimed it was safe & effective even though they backed off from mandates.

Ronaflu is less serious than the avg flu for kids so the govt adding it to a childhood vaccine schedule is nothing more than paying off Big Pharma with more $ & blanket immunity for the harms these clot shots are causing worldwide.

It will be curious to see if the DOE says they will withhold funding from the states that refuse to go along with the depopulation agenda. I suspect they will try everything they feel they can get away with to enforce medical tyranny on the masses, kids included.

If they do try to force the fake "vaccines" on us, they better come heavy & loaded for bear here in Oklahoma because they will be met with whatever force is necessary to send them home with the unequivocal knowledge that we will never bend the knee to the globalists behind their plans.

Meanwhile, the brain damaged diaper dude with his medical minions still think we should all line up for more poison.

Following the news that the CDC panels voted to include COVID-19 in the childhood immunization schedule, 10 Republican governors publicly stated that they would not comply with CDC mandates and would not force children in their states to take COVID vaccine.

View attachment 713450
I think the CDC mandate is dangerous for some kids, not for others, but that is for the kid's parents and their primary care physician to decide in young children, not the CDC. My Governor (Bill Lee, whom I vote for again, yesterday) is one of the Governors basically telling the CDC to Fk Off.

I think the CDC mandate is dangerous for some kids, not for others, but that is for the kid's parents and their primary care physician to decide in young children, not the CDC. My Governor (Bill Lee, whom I vote for again, yesterday) is one of the Governors basically telling the CDC to Fk Off.
You may be right that there are some children with pre-existing medical problems making them more susceptible to harm but much depends on the ingredients in the different batches of "vaccines".

Numerous scientists, doctors & peer reviewed published studies have pointed out the differences in adverse reactions have a lot to do with certain batches.
Some of them cause massive harm while others have been relatively benign so far.

Regardless, children are not in real danger so adding it to the schedule is about much more than health & science.
How can you trust a "medical expert" when they ignore the actual facts because they are fearful of repercussions if they go against the authoritarian agendas?

View attachment 713450
Where do you or anyone else see that the CDC mandated these vaccines? Just not true. Recommends and mandate mean two different things.

The recommended immunization schedule is not a vaccine mandate. States and local jurisdictions make their own rules about which vaccines are required for school attendance.

You may be right that there are some children with pre-existing medical problems making them more susceptible to harm but much depends on the ingredients in the different batches of "vaccines".

Numerous scientists, doctors & peer reviewed published studies have pointed out the differences in adverse reactions have a lot to do with certain batches.
Some of them cause massive harm while others have been relatively benign so far.

Regardless, children are not in real danger so adding it to the schedule is about much more than health & science.
How can you trust a "medical expert" when they ignore the actual facts because they are fearful of repercussions if they go against the authoritarian agendas?
I can trust "My" medical experts, as "We" have been selective who we go to or who we took our kids go to and who we go to, ourselves. PJ was in the industry, so we knew, and our kids were like us, no allergies or pre-existing medical problems. Not everybody is, and they depend on convenient care facilities and emergency rooms as their primary sources of medical care. We do not.

Where do you or anyone else see that the CDC mandated these vaccines? Just not true. Recommends and mandate mean two different things.

The recommended immunization schedule is not a vaccine mandate. States and local jurisdictions make their own rules about which vaccines are required for school attendance.
A "recommendation" that most states follow in order to admit children to public schools is a de facto mandate whether you acknowledge this or not.

Arguing semantics may work on low-info lefties with limited capacity to reason & driven by a mass formation fear response but it doesn't work on people who still have functioning critical thinking abilities.
When the CDC recommends a "vaccine", those that are ruled emotions & herded by manipulation will go along like scared sheeple & drag their poor children down with them

Forum List

Back