ESPN Personality Says ‘White People’ Are The NFL’s Problem

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Haven't watched ESPN in a few years now. Once it turned into a leftist cesspool, I lost any desire to pay any attention to it.

ESPN and HBO personality Bomani Jones said bluntly that “white people” are the NFL’s problem following the Brian Flores lawsuit news.

Jones, who is Black, appeared the Dan Le Batard Show with Stugotz earlier this week to discuss Flores’ lawsuit against the NFL.

Flores, who was fired by the Dolphins after the 2021 season, is suing the NFL, alleging racism in its hiring process. The NFL head coach has interviewed for multiple jobs this year. Flores was believed by many to be a frontrunner in New York, though the Giants went with Brian Daboll instead.

Jones was asked by Le Batard to identify the problem. He had a blunt response.

“I just don’t know why people try to make this far more complex than it is,” Jones told Le Batard. “What’s the problem? White people.”

Jones added that it’s not every single white person that is the problem, but white people are the ones making these decisions.

Jones added that it’s not every single white person that is the problem, but white people are the ones making these decisions.

Please point out what is false in that statement.

Where is it time for him to go to?
To be fired from ESPN. I do not care if they let him work there. I care that basic cable and other services force packages on me to pay for it. There are millions of other folks who feel the same way about channels forced on them. Let us all pay for what we want. Since it seems the TV corps are not going to go pure ala carte, then Jones needs to go.

To be fired from ESPN. I do not care if they let him work there. I care that basic cable and other services force packages on me to pay for it. There are millions of other folks who feel the same way about channels forced on them. Let us all pay for what we want. Since it seems the TV corps are not going to go pure ala carte, then Jones needs to go.
Go to Sting TV, you can pick and choose what channels you want. Problem solved.

Yes, you are correct. He states it is the white people in charge of the NFL are the problem. May I submit as evidence Tomlin. And only Tomlin.

Blacks should start their own league then and see how that goes for them. There's nothing stopping them. Godspeed.

LOL....The network heads would commit the "hairy canary" trying to figure out how to be woke without a ratings disaster.....Sort of like with the NBA. ;)

Go to Sting TV, you can pick and choose what channels you want. Problem solved.
We want the big corporate cable companies to respond to us. They are monopolies. Goosing the public even as their market share declines. This way we all pay our fair share. But yea you are right on potential options.

Why don't you point out what is false in hers?

"Without white people--there would be no large sporting groups including the NFL and all these uneducated flat out stupid ghetto rat football would be unheard of."

Forum List

Back