Charlie Kirk Calls For Californians To Be Barred From Republican States, calls them "locusts"

So now we are talking about banning people from moving inside the US?

Let me guess, new residents will have to show their papers? Get stopped by the "authorities" and have to prove they are allowed there? Hmmm....where has that happened before?
Im not sure why you would take that as a literal statement, but whatever floats your boat. He called them "locusts" too. Did he mean they have wings and feed on crops? :cuckoo:

Let me guess, new residents will have to show their papers? Get stopped by the "authorities" and have to prove they are allowed there? Hmmm....where has that happened before?
It is already happening and has happened for the past two years. Where have you been?

We cannot move about in our country without showing, "Papers".

This is just more of the same kind of shit. Unintended consequences arise when people don't fucking think things through.

No. I still think America is the greatest country in the world, ever. I will do every thing I can to prevent a bunch of morons that cannot critically think destroy it.
Left is doing a pretty good job if it as they worship govt that is out of controll. Are you gonna Kbey them when they say show me your vaccine pass or you cant be Free???

Or when they tax you into oblivion. Destroy your state. You gonna kneel

Left is doing a pretty good job if it as they worship govt that is out of controll. Are you gonna Kbey them when they say show me your vaccine pass or you cant be Free???

Or when they tax you into oblivion. Destroy your state. You gonna kneel
You guys have all these scary talking points repeated over and over in the right wing blogosphere to keep you all fired up and emotional. Show me fraudulent votes for example, I will be all for prosecuting them to the fullest extent of the law, you cant, but you are all fired up about it because you guys know, you cant prove it cause mean ole Dimocrats wont let you. It is just old and silly.

It is already happening and has happened for the past two years. Where have you been?

We cannot move about in our country without showing, "Papers".

This is just more of the same kind of shit. Unintended consequences arise when people don't fucking think things through.
Oh but it is a serious pandemic of the common cold with a 99.7% recovery rate. Papers? Please show me your papers or you cannot eat or work or get medical treatment. What a load of crap.

They certainly are having an impact on neighboring states. Here in Oregon, it is now solidly blue thanks in large part to Californians that have been moving here for the last few decades.

Charlie Kirk Calls For Californians To Be Barred From Republican States: They Are ‘Locusts’ That Destroy Everything​

What a fucking moron.

Charlie Kirk Calls For Californians To Be Barred From Republican States: They Are ‘Locusts’ That Destroy Everything

Don't ban them! You pass a law making all Californians dhimmis to the red state they are moving to with heavily restricted rights plus heavy fees for joining the new state-- say, 20% their net worth, their staying continent upon a required degree of deprogramming and their subsequent passing of tests to prove they are Americans again, if ever.

That's what they're after. They'll keep telling themselves that they're not "real" fascists. Until they are.

They certainly are having an impact on neighboring states. Here in Oregon, it is now solidly blue thanks in large part to Californians that have been moving here for the last few decades.

Charlie Kirk Calls For Californians To Be Barred From Republican States: They Are ‘Locusts’ That Destroy Everything​

Haha, what a freak!

Forum List

Back