Bill Barr's DOJ changed the rules to allow election interference and investigations

I really hope so...I've never seen such corruption of our normally non-political institutions in my life time. If the only thing a Biden win accomplishes is the cleaning up and de-politicizing, and the restoring of norms, rules of behavior...it will be more than enough.
Cleaning up Trump's filthy swamp.

To me, if they pack the court w/10 or more SCOTUS I'd be ecstatic.
Ok, so when the President wins reelection we will add some more conservative judges up to 10 or 12.

You screwed the pooch in 2016 and set in play precedents. Remember what you keep reminding us - Elections have consequences.

That said...someone has to stop the madness.

Good for him....I hope he follows through...It's bull shit that you want to be able to fraud the vote with impugnity....

Translation - Fine with me if Donald wants to cheat to win!

So, let me get this straight...if stopping you from cheating, that to you is considered cheating?

You libs need to put the bong down....

There is no such thing as widespread mail in voter fraud. Pretending there is a problem with zero evidence while denying voter suppression is disingenuous to say the least. Please stop doing Putins job for him. The ruby read state of Utah have been doing it for years and their hasn't been a problem.

You didn't address what I said...You only projected what you wanted to get out there....So, how about you answer the question I asked you?

When questions make absolutely no sense, they do not dignify a response. ;)

So, let me get this straight...if stopping you from cheating, that to you is considered cheating? :dunno:

I really hope so...I've never seen such corruption of our normally non-political institutions in my life time. If the only thing a Biden win accomplishes is the cleaning up and de-politicizing, and the restoring of norms, rules of behavior...it will be more than enough.

Ok, so when the President wins reelection we will add some more conservative judges up to 10 or 12.

You screwed the pooch in 2016 and set in play precedents. Remember what you keep reminding us - Elections have consequences.

That said...someone has to stop the madness.
The madness will end when the President is reelected. Just like he ended it after 8 years of the Muslim in Chief.

I'm extremely conflicted on that frankly. I'm so angry at what McConnell did, denying Obama his right to fill a vacancy, then flipping it around in 2020 that I want to say - why SHOULDN'T the Dems do this? Y'all started a precedent of upping the ante you deserve the fall out from it. But the thing is, I don't think it's good for the country. Very conflicted.
because you insist on making it a dem V repube issue and not a constitutional issue you will never understand,,,

both parties have pissed on the constitution so much their base will always fight over biased issue instead of constitutional ones,,,

With all this cheating going on from the HIGHEST levels of Government, the actual White House, it will be a thing to see how badly they lose IN SPITE of their wickedness.

You creatures are hilarious.

Thank you. Though I have to admit I can't quite figure out whether you guys fit the "creature" category or are just a variant on slime molds.

Still...it will be a good thing to restore trust and integrity that the past 4 years have destroyed in the TrumpDump(ster) fire.
Please, continue. I love to hear Democrats lecture me on trust and integrity.

I'm extremely conflicted on that frankly. I'm so angry at what McConnell did, denying Obama his right to fill a vacancy, then flipping it around in 2020 that I want to say - why SHOULDN'T the Dems do this? Y'all started a precedent of upping the ante you deserve the fall out from it. But the thing is, I don't think it's good for the country. Very conflicted.

I'm conflicted too. Republicans would deserve court packing. It is after all what they've been doing for the past four years. And their should be some payback for Judge Garland and this last second ram job with Barrett after a few of them promised they wouldn't. But is it a good precedent is the question I guess. The part of me that wants revenge says yes. But then Dems would be behaving like Republicans. Could be a bad look that bites 'em in the butt.

I'm conflicted too. Republicans would deserve court packing. It is after all what they've been doing for the past four years. And their should be some payback for Judge Garland and this last second ram job with Barrett after a few of them promised they wouldn't. But is it a good precedent is the question I guess. The part of me that wants revenge says yes. But then Dems would be behaving like Republicans. Could be a bad look that bites 'em in the butt.
You obviously don't understand what packing the court means. There were 9 justices when Trump took office. How many will there be when Barrett is confirmed?

Have you seen what republicans are doing to the federal courts. Their plan is to put young inexperienced people on the bench for a lifetime, that aren't qualified to be there, except for their political ideology.

They've put judges on the federal bench that were rated as UNQUALIFIED.

That never happened under a democratic senate. Their candidates were qualified or well qualified ONLY.

Have you seen what republicans are doing to the federal courts. Their plan is to put young inexperienced people on the bench for a lifetime, that aren't qualified to be there, except for their political ideology.

That never happened under a democratic senate. Their candidates were qualified or well qualified ONLY.
as long as their ideology is constitution based whats your problem???

With all this cheating going on from the HIGHEST levels of Government, the actual White House, it will be a thing to see how badly they lose IN SPITE of their wickedness.

You creatures are hilarious.

Thank you. Though I have to admit I can't quite figure out whether you guys fit the "creature" category or are just a variant on slime molds.

Still...it will be a good thing to restore trust and integrity that the past 4 years have destroyed in the TrumpDump(ster) fire.

Trumpublicans are single cell creatures of some sort. Maybe something like "Plankton" from Sponge Bob. :cool:

And yet, we got the brains that passed you by....

I'm not conflicted at all.

To me it's very clear and simple.

Break the Republican's tools. That's it.

They've been maneuvering for a piss aunt move like this for decades now and the tides finally fell in their favor and they're breaking their own word to do this wickedness.

The path is clear...break. their. damn. tools. Break them.

That is done by adding 10 or more new SCOTUS. I'd like to see 20 or 21.

If/when they ever get power again to do that as well, then let them do it. But don't worry about it now.

You have to deal w/now.

This questioning is exactly why the Democrats are weak.

Republicans never do this. They bore forward w/o whatever boorishness they want to do w/o a single thought or care about what Democrats want, think or will respond.

I believe a new breed of Democrats are coming up who are willing to fight Republicans they way they need to be fought.

I hope I live to see that come to full fruition. I want to see their proverbial backs broken.

That will never happen w/the current stock of Establishment hacks we have in office representing us.

Last edited:
You obviously don't understand what packing the court means. There were 9 justices when Trump took office. How many will there be when Barrett is confirmed?
Congress gets to pick how many justices will be on the Supreme Court. They've changed the number several times, even within just years of their previous change.

They've been maneuvering for a piss aunt move like this for decades and the tides fell in their favor and they're breaking their own word to do this wickedness.

If/when they ever get power again to do that, let them do it. But don't worry about it.

You have to deal w/now.

Republicans never do this.

I believe a new breed of Democrats are coming up who are willing to fight Republicans they way they need to be fought.

I hope I live to see that come to full fruition.
New breed of what, progressive Marxists? Yipee, destroy America....

They've been maneuvering for a piss aunt move like this for decades and the tides fell in their favor and they're breaking their own word to do this wickedness.

If/when they ever get power again to do that as well, then let them do it. But don't worry about it now.

You have to deal w/now.

Precedents.

And the Dems (like the Pubs) will not always be in power.

as long as their ideology is constitution based whats your problem???
Republicans put ideology (politics) above competence.

They would rather have an idiot that agrees with them, then a genius who might or might not.

If/when they ever get power again to do that, let them do it. But don't worry about it.

You have to deal w/now.

New breed of what, progressive Marxists? Yipee, destroy America....

Well...let's be clear, you have already taken care of that bit.

Congress gets to pick how many justices will be on the Supreme Court. They've changed the number several times, even within just years of their previous change.
Bullshit. There have been 9 justices for 150 years.

Forum List

Back