Zone1 Asian Woman Has A Message For Her Fellow Asians

Do you think this Asian woman has a much more deep and intimate knowledge and understanding of the Asian community than you and I do?

So you want to school me for having an opinion on it? you think as a white guy I shouldnt have an opinion on this.... yet your OP asks the question.

"Do you know any Asians who are obsessed w/Black people, perhaps even someone on USMB?

Looking forward to your response."

So why do you ask that question and then want to limit peoples' response? Of course she knows more about asians than I do.

I have a suggestion for you. If you want some real informative feed back for yourself, take your video and your question to a few ASIAN message boards where you can get an informative answer for yourself, and then you wont have to rely on the opinion of white people.

Secondly, part of my extended family is Korean and at onetime having a Chinese girlfriend, I do recall a few comments about blacks and even from ex Chinese work associates... but never have I seen it as something ANY of them dwelled on or brought up with any regularity, to make it an "obsession" As a matter of fact, one of my Chinese friends also from time to time put down white people and Mexicans.. but it was all meant in chariacture.. not an obsession. Not hate. Not racism.
I'm just going to tell you, there are some people who are way to sensitive over every little thing.

So you want to school me for having an opinion on it? you think as a white guy I shouldnt have an opinion on this.... yet your OP asks the question.

"Do you know any Asians who are obsessed w/Black people, perhaps even someone on USMB?

Looking forward to your response."

So why do you ask that question and then want to limit peoples' response? Of course she knows more about asians than I do.

I have a suggestion for you. If you want some real informative feed back for yourself, take your video and your question to a few ASIAN message boards where you can get an informative answer for yourself, and then you wont have to rely on the opinion of white people.

Secondly, part of my extended family is Korean and at onetime having a Chinese girlfriend, I do recall a few comments about blacks and even from ex Chinese work associates... but never have I seen it as something ANY of them dwelled on or brought up with any regularity, to make it an "obsession" As a matter of fact, one of my Chinese friends also from time to time put down white people and Mexicans.. but it was all meant in chariacture.. not an obsession. Not hate. Not racism.
I'm just going to tell you, there are some people who are way to sensitive over every little thing.
Alright, if that's your opinion, but you were refuting what the Asian woman said, no?

Robin DiAngelo speaks about ignorant whites who think they know more than studied people in her book "White Supremacy", perhaps you should read it, might learn ya something.

Alright, if that's your opinion, but you were refuting what the Asian woman said, no?

Robin DiAngelo speaks about ignorant whites who think they know more than studied people in her book "White Supremacy", perhaps you should read it, might learn ya something.

I'll say this. I am NOT for promoting ruthlessly teasing people about their looks or ethnicity etc. We are a wonderful world made up of many peoples and I have traveled parts of that world and can appreciate what people give.

The main thing I would comment about the Asian woman in the video is she somehow makes a connection between what Asian people all over the world are saying about Blacks..... to WHITE people.
so she is basically looking through a filter of her dislike for white people and making a little sideways swipe.
subtle of course but its noticable. and you talk about needing to tone down the hate?

So why would she take what some teenager in China might comment about what she sees on Youtube... when she may see video or whatever about black people and try to warn her about not "White Washing"
(unnecessary racial jab to make her point)her culture? You have to realize that many Asian people across the globe have never even met a black person and to them.. the style and culture they might see on Youtube could be shocking, and sometimes those videos are posted just for the fact that they are a little out there.

Some people might be teasing, some might be criticizing but I would venture to say a lot of them are just curious and even if they laugh at what they might see it doesnt mean its hate. And here , I'm talking about Asians in general across the globe. If she wants to talk about Asian people inside the U.S. it might be a different conversation. And again there, she is making sweeping generalizations across many demographics of asians. She comes off as a little bit haughty and elite when she tells people not to comment on platforms such as Youtube or others which are actually designed for that purpose. Human nature is what it is. People are curious and like to coment, and one thing that I have found true that transcends all races of people is that we..and they all love to complain about something.

It probably would have been helpful to her point if she supplied a few examples of what she considered Asking the wrong things about blacks..or commenting on them. Im sure to some degree and in many cases shes absolutely right.. but she also inserts a lot of bias of her own, while she wants to apear as being on some high moral ground.

Do you think this Asian woman has a much more deep and intimate knowledge and understanding of the Asian community than you and I do?
No, since she presents as an ANGRY BLACK WOMAN. No Asian woman would say "If you have a problem with Black women, then write it on a piece of rice paper and burn it to Buddha". That statement is dripping with Racism and hate Marc. Your cherry pick FAILS again.

Which is, stop being so obsessed about Black women, and Black people in general.

Do you know any Asians who are obsessed w/Black people, perhaps even someone on USMB?

Looking forward to your response.

Straw man has now turned into straw dunce. :rofl:

Hopefully, in 2024, when some Asians who have studied at American universities return to their countries, they will work to stop such insensitive (and stupid) commercials.

It is one thing to be wary of any particular race, but another thing to ridicule that race, which is inexcusable!
Whites like you have some kind ofnerve. Your race has been the most violent and criminal race in this country from the start and you have the gall to talk about how people should be wary of somebody else.

I'll say this. I am NOT for promoting ruthlessly teasing people about their looks or ethnicity etc. We are a wonderful world made up of many peoples and I have traveled parts of that world and can appreciate what people give.

The main thing I would comment about the Asian woman in the video is she somehow makes a connection between what Asian people all over the world are saying about Blacks..... to WHITE people.
so she is basically looking through a filter of her dislike for white people and making a little sideways swipe.
subtle of course but its noticable. and you talk about needing to tone down the hate?

So why would she take what some teenager in China might comment about what she sees on Youtube... when she may see video or whatever about black people and try to warn her about not "White Washing"
(unnecessary racial jab to make her point)her culture? You have to realize that many Asian people across the globe have never even met a black person and to them.. the style and culture they might see on Youtube could be shocking, and sometimes those videos are posted just for the fact that they are a little out there.

Some people might be teasing, some might be criticizing but I would venture to say a lot of them are just curious and even if they laugh at what they might see it doesnt mean its hate. And here , I'm talking about Asians in general across the globe. If she wants to talk about Asian people inside the U.S. it might be a different conversation. And again there, she is making sweeping generalizations across many demographics of asians. She comes off as a little bit haughty and elite when she tells people not to comment on platforms such as Youtube or others which are actually designed for that purpose. Human nature is what it is. People are curious and like to coment, and one thing that I have found true that transcends all races of people is that we..and they all love to complain about something.

It probably would have been helpful to her point if she supplied a few examples of what she considered Asking the wrong things about blacks..or commenting on them. Im sure to some degree and in many cases shes absolutely right.. but she also inserts a lot of bias of her own, while she wants to apear as being on some high moral ground.
Interesting, your post is extremely biased, but it seems mostly sincere.

IM2's new sigline is very telling. He is now blaming "White Racism for his Racism" :

"Usually the black racist has been produced by the white racist. In most cases where you see it, it is the reaction to white racism,..."

Forum List

Back