Zone1 Modern American white women have unrealistic expectations of men and that's why we're having so many problems keeping our families together

The fact is the premise of the thread is wrong in every facet. Secondly why as a nation do we care about young peoples dating habits? It's none of our business. People who care do much should be ashamed. Considering dating routines of young people is in no way a concern of a nation.

The fact is the premise of the thread is wrong in every facet. Secondly why as a nation do we care about young peoples dating habits? It's none of our business. People who care do much should be ashamed. Considering dating routines of young people is in no way a concern of a nation.
Yes both sexes have serious issues that They did not have in the past.

A 2020 report that examined loneliness in the workplace found that 79% of Gen Zers and 71% of Millennials considered themselves lonely, compared to 50% of Baby Boomers. And research published in 2021 in the Journal of Adolescence found that loneliness among teenagers rose between 2012 and 2018.

A 2020 report that examined loneliness in the workplace found that 79% of Gen Zers and 71% of Millennials considered themselves lonely, compared to 50% of Baby Boomers. And research published in 2021 in the Journal of Adolescence found that loneliness among teenagers rose between 2012 and 2018.

They'll dime have to get over themselves and learn to become more independent of each other. When that happens everyone wins

Another one with OCD ^^^^^.

had you asked the baby boomers when they were the same age as the Gen Z and Millennials you would have gotten a different answer than you do now.

I don't think Rom Cons have anything to do with it.
Rather, yet another natural progression of a society that embraces feminism.
Who do you think is doing all the divorcing? - Women. Overwhelmingly.
And then you look at the reasons they are divorcing - all self motivated. "Oh look... a man who make more money is interested in me... time to tell everyone my current husband doesn't treat me right!!.... divorce!!"

Forum List

Back