Bill Barr's DOJ changed the rules to allow election interference and investigations

The dumb is strong in this one. He's barely treading water.
Nostra handed me a slow pitch right down the center.

He said the Trump tax leak came from the Manhattan DA, before he said that Trump tax leak didn't come from the Manhattan DA.

He made a claim, and then refuted that claim in his next post.

That's when I hit it out of the park.

Nah, you slammed your winkie in the car door...

The tax bs has nothing to do with this thread which is why you're happy to continue to derail a thread...

You still haven't touched my original post about Barr doing the right thing here...And when he catches you idiots committing fraud, I hope he throws the damned book at you vipers.

Or it was just made up out of whole cloth....This is what you people do...

Then Nostra lied when he said that was where the leak came from.

YOu are saying the NY DA hasn't seen Trump's tax returns yet, but anonymous sources in that office have leaked the contents of Trump's tax returns to the Fake News NYTs?

Or, the whole thing is a lie....This is what you scum do.

The dumb is strong in this one. He's barely treading water.
Nostra handed me a slow pitch right down the center.

He said the Trump tax leak came from the Manhattan DA, before he said that Trump tax leak didn't come from the Manhattan DA.

He made a claim, and then refuted that claim in his next post.

That's when I hit it out of the park.
You're a legend in your own mind.

The tax bs has nothing to do with this thread which is why you're happy to continue to derail a thread...
You're just mad that it took Rush Limbaugh to break the news to Trump that the Durham report won't come out until after the election.

What the hell, I could have swore that Cyote just replied to this thread, specifically to me. I know because I read it....Now it's gone totally...So, I guess I won that debate....

Or it was just made up out of whole cloth....This is what you people do...

Then Nostra lied when he said that was where the leak came from.

YOu are saying the NY DA hasn't seen Trump's tax returns yet, but anonymous sources in that office have leaked the contents of Trump's tax returns to the Fake News NYTs?
Prove that it didn't. Why have you been unable to prove me wrong?

:oops8:

Forum List

Back