Disgusting "New" Video Relased

Please warn me before I open it. Does it show some of the savage torture and murders committed by the Muslim subhumans? If so, I can’t watch it. I merely read a description, detailed, as to what they did to young woman at the music festival both before and after they murdered them, and I couldn’t sleep that night.

Please warn me before I open it. Does it show some of the savage torture and murders committed by the Muslim subhumans? If so, I can’t watch it. I merely read a description, detailed, as to what they did to young woman at the music festival both before and after they murdered them, and I couldn’t sleep that night.
It's from the massacre. Israel just released the video. It shows 3 bloodied young Jewish women. The kidnappers threatened to be impregnate (rape) them.

These are the people half this board sympathizes with

I'll say I honestly don't give a flying fuk what happens to these people. Some cultures aren't fit to dwell on this planet

It's from the massacre. Israel just released the video. It shows 3 bloodied young Jewish women. The kidnappers threatened to be impregnate (rape) them.

No…I can’t watch.

And yes, it’s disgusting that we have so many Americans so driven by hatred for Jews that they are on the side of the monsters who did this to Jews. And fully 90% of them are leftists who go around calling other people racist.

I just had a black poster on another thread say to me that “blacks don’t have to kiss Jewish ass” - and then he calls ME the bigot. The hypocrisy is blinding.

Y
No…I can’t watch.

And yes, it’s disgusting that we have so many Americans so driven by hatred for Jews that they are on the side of the monsters who did this to Jews. And fully 90% of them are leftists who go around calling other people racist.

I just had a black poster on another thread say to me that “blacks don’t have to kiss Jewish ass” - and then he calls ME the bigot. The hypocrisy is blinding.
Yet you remain cordial at Temple and at your Cousins Wedding and your Coworkers Son’s Bar-mitzvah , you should be going all Maxine Watters on them

Y

Yet you remain cordial at Temple and at your Cousins Wedding and your Coworkers Son’s Bar-mitzvah , you should be going all Maxine Watters on them
I don’t know what you’re talking about.

No…I can’t watch.

This is what these girls have had to endure for the last 8 months and we watch the "world" call Netanyahu a "war criminal."

I'll say I honestly don't give a flying fuk what happens to these people. Some cultures aren't fit to dwell on this planet
If there were pictures of every horrendous, bloody even that has ever taken place in the history of mankind, we would call every human a “subhuman.” Jews have committed horrible atrocities (as the survivors of the USS Liberty). America has committed atrocities. Germany, Russia, Ukraine, Venezuela, South Africa, and the list goes on. Pictures are powerful tools for any propaganda machine. Nobody is 100% innocent. Nobody!!

Palestinians aren't know as dogs in the Arab world for nothing

If there were pictures of every horrendous, bloody even that has ever taken place in the history of mankind, we would call every human a “subhuman.” Jews have committed horrible atrocities (as the survivors of the USS Liberty). America has committed atrocities. Germany, Russia, Ukraine, Venezuela, South Africa, and the list goes on. Pictures are powerful tools for any propaganda machine. Nobody is 100% innocent. Nobody!!
Them Kluxers & JBS Types beat the USS Liberty Drum in the late 1970s now the Far Left & Left have taken up the cause 😆🤣😝

Them Kluxers & JBS Types beat the USS Liberty Drum in the late 1970s now the Far Left & Left have taken up the cause 😆🤣😝
As long as you don't deny that Israel killed Americans as they attacked one of our ships -- then we're on the same page.

I am no longer going to my temple . ( I will poke the bear for fun by going to one in So Cal if we go down there to see family this Summer )
Ah….thats the problem. You belong to a Reform temple. They are filled with leftist Jews who harrsss those of us who don‘t side against Israel, or vote for Trump.

I belong to a Chabad, where most of my Jewish friends come from. They themselves have moved over from less observant synagogues because the hate against Republican Jews was too great.

Try a Chabad. They are very welcoming to Jews of all levels of observance, and you’ll find most are Republicans. (Not all.)

Ah….thats the problem. You belong to a Reform temple. They are filled with leftist Jews who harrsss those of us who don‘t side against Israel, or vote for Trump.

I belong to a Chabad, where most of my Jewish friends come from. They themselves have moved over from less observant synagogues because the hate against Republican Jews was too great.

Try a Chabad. They are very welcoming to Jews of all levels of observance, and you’ll find most are Republicans. (Not all.)
A Chabad in Redding ? ☹️

Forum List

Back