Zone1 Asian Woman Has A Message For Her Fellow Asians

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Which is, stop being so obsessed about Black women, and Black people in general.

Do you know any Asians who are obsessed w/Black people, perhaps even someone on USMB?

Looking forward to your response.

Why are black woman so obsessed with their hair and appearance? Why are they so sensitive about it? Talk about fragility.

Which is, stop being so obsessed about Black women, and Black people in general.

Do you know any Asians who are obsessed w/Black people, perhaps even someone on USMB?

Why are you obsessed with what Asian people think?

Wow hate much Marc? What a nice way to open a thread in "Race Relations".
Explain what's the "hate" in my thread?

Don't worry, I'll wait.

tenor.gif

1. That Asian lady has a right to voice her two cents, as do we.

2. Apparently, she knows a lot of Asians who comment on the appearance of African American women.

3. Many Asians, however, have had negative interactions with African American men (and some women). That is why, for example, the Asians in San Francisco helped vote out the woke district attorney.

4. Contrary to what the Asian lady claims, most Asians probably just want to keep away as far as possible from African Americans (females and males) and could not care less about their hair styles.

You are cherry picking again. She sounds like a Black/Asian woman who is trying to get views on TikTok. "If you have an issue with Black women, write it on a piece of rice paper and burn it to Buddha". Wow nice one Marc.

The Asian “obsession” with black people -

Hopefully, in 2024, when some Asians who have studied at American universities return to their countries, they will work to stop such insensitive (and stupid) commercials.

It is one thing to be wary of any particular race, but another thing to ridicule that race, which is inexcusable!

Hopefully, in 2024, when some Asians who have studied at American universities return to their countries, they will work to stop such insensitive (and stupid) commercials.

It is one thing to be wary of any particular race, but another thing to ridicule that race, which is inexcusable!
That woman seems Black/Asian to me and used very offensive stereotypes toward Asians which tells me she may be part Asian but identifies as Black in her feelings toward Asian women. And of course she got herself lots of views on TikTok which was her primary goal.

Sounds like SHE is obsessed by race.

The asian people I know are not obsessed with blacks of course have no idea who this woman is talking about. making comments about peoples style is one thing, but does that mean they are obsessed?

Depends of course which demographic of Asian people she is talking about.. its sort of a wide field there.
They dont all have the same experience.Keep in mind many Asians are very reserved by their own culture.. African Americans tend to be a little more out there socially... so they by nature are at opposite ends culturally. Not always , but in general.

This woman is speaking in huge generalities here when she tells people to stop commenting and at the end of the video, its obvious she's influenced by a bias against white American culture and applying it to asian, black relations.

The asian people I know are not obsessed with blacks of course have no idea who this woman is talking about. making comments about peoples style is one thing, but does that mean they are obsessed?

Depends of course which demographic of Asian people she is talking about.. its sort of a wide field there.
They dont all have the same experience.Keep in mind many Asians are very reserved by their own culture.. African Americans tend to be a little more out there socially... so they by nature are at opposite ends culturally. Not always , but in general.

This woman is speaking in huge generalities here when she tells people to stop commenting and at the end of the video, its obvious she's influenced by a bias against white American culture and applying it to asian, black relations.
Exactly. This is some random woman on TikTok who manufactures some racist anti-Asian nonsense to take a swipe at Asians and gets views on TikTok. Say where did MarcATL go? He said he was waiting on me, well where you at Marc?

Do you think this Asian woman has a much more deep and intimate knowledge and understanding of the Asian community than you and I do?

Forum List

Back