Best Age to Die

What is the best age to die?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m sure we all have the desire to live forever and feel like we will never die. However, the most certain thing in life is that we are definitely going to die. This is not a question about feelings. This is a more practical question about balance between the desire to live forever and the quality of life. At what age do you guys think it would be best to die?

When I no longer feel like living.

I’m sure we all have the desire to live forever and feel like we will never die. However, the most certain thing in life is that we are definitely going to die. This is not a question about feelings. This is a more practical question about balance between the desire to live forever and the quality of life. At what age do you guys think it would be best to die?
Whenever you can't wipe your arse by yourself anymore. Like Potato.

If you are as young as that photo it is not impossible you could live for a long time. They are making big inroads into this. However other things like Climate change may make that impossible.

If you are as young as that photo it is not impossible you could live for a long time. They are making big inroads into this. However other things like Climate change may make that impossible.
Not with that red deuce on his head.

i think at age 100. i would like to live up to the age of 100.

My Dad had good advice on this. He said he wanted to live until his retirement savings were almost used up. He did pretty well.

I think life gets kind of boring after about 30-35, people have kids, and that's the only thing that keeps them going.

I think life gets kind of boring after about 30-35, people have kids, and that's the only thing that keeps them going.
You think so? What about the Grandkids and the greats?? I have zero intention of snuffing it before 120...and that is far too soon!!!

Greg

I suspect many feel this way. These people need to manufacture drama in their lives, otherwise they’re bored or lonely.

Maybe serial killers, oligarch’s, and politicians cause terrible things to occur because they’re bored.

You think so? What about the Grandkids and the greats?? I have zero intention of snuffing it before 120...and that is far too soon!!!

Greg

I know a man that died at 78 with no grandkids. He had two sons. Grandchildren are not a guarantee when you are 35 and your kids are 12 and 9 years old.

I have heard many testimonies that having grandkids is better than having kids so maybe that new event restarts the clock. In the meantime those 30-45 ish people feel totally overwhelmed at the boredom they are suffering from a lack of purpose. In hindsight I guess they poured too much energy into their children and failed to invest their hearts elsewhere.

I suspect many feel this way. These people need to manufacture drama in their lives, otherwise they’re bored or lonely.

Maybe serial killers, oligarch’s, and politicians cause terrible things to occur because they’re bored.

Wouldn't surprise me. Youth have that vigor, they'll be idealistic, they want to change the world. Older people just want to destroy things in order to spite their own face.

I chose 80-89 [but have no problem dying just a tad younger]...anything else is way too long...
...the fact is even if modern medicine could keep us alive much longer than it does now, the effects of decomposition only slow down, they do not go away! ...
...in fact typical old age is the first visual sign/effect of decomposition.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back