Nose (Nostril) Piercings.

JoeMoma

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2014
What's with people that have piercings with stuff hanging out their nostrils. Looks like boogers or worse. What's next -- Anus Piercing. Are people going to start having "jewelry" hanging out their assholes that looks like dingle berries?

1662146237551.png

What's with people that have piercings with stuff hanging out their nostrils. Looks like boogers. What's next -- Anus Piercing. Are people going to start having "jewelry" hanging out their assholes that looks like dingle berries?

View attachment 690633

Anything for attention. And they probably already have dingleberrys for fashion.

I have this older friend. She and her husband had some kind of 'mid' life crisis in their sixties. He got his ears pierced and bought big diamonds. LOL She had her nostril pierced. I saw her first time after she did that and i didn't know she had had it done. It was black...i said, 'What did you do to your nose??' concerned like. It looked like a cancer. she said, 'i had my nose pierced. I didn't think you'd approve'.
Not my place to approve of what she did...but i can laugh about it....out of her hearing though. I was wondering if they were 'swinging'. LOL

Always disappointing to see otherwise beautiful young women with shit stuck through their face where it doesn’t belong. God gave us all the holes we need in our body we were born. No need for extra.

What's with people that have piercings with stuff hanging out their nostrils. Looks like boogers or worse. What's next -- Anus Piercing. Are people going to start having "jewelry" hanging out their assholes that looks like dingle berries?

View attachment 690633
Some of the small stud types might put somebody's eye out if the sneeze.

I think piercings can be pretty sexy but not when they are overdone. Like the picture in the OP.

Note there are a lot of young radical teachers with multiple face piercings.

You can get keloids from piercings. Just thinking about that prospect with an anal piercing. not good.

1662146922504.png

Attachments

• 1662147043027.png
    1662147043027.png
    67.3 KB · Views: 21

View attachment 690633
I never got piercings or tattoos. It all seems like a childish dare.

Forum List

Back