Best Age to Die

What is the best age to die?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I had a similar experience when I was in Brooklyn back in the 70s.
I lived in Brooklyn (Crown Heights) for a couple of years. It was stunning biking through some of the Hasidic neighborhoods. Radically different, even between different sects/neighborhoods. And very segregated, despite being in the middle of one of the most cosmopolitan cities on earth. And scattered around, sometimes between, these neighborhoods were neighborhoods of West Indians, blacks, and gentrifiers.

I thoroughly enjoyed my time there. As a yocal from the midwest it was a real eye opener. Totally different lifestyle than the one I grew up with.

Last edited:
I was so wild in my twenties I never thought I would make my forties. Had a few times coming close to meeting the Reaper.
In my late fifties I now hope I don't meet that sucker till my nineties or longer if I am healthy.

You posted that back in August. Don't say thing like you wish you were dead. You're a pretty cool guy on here and it would make people sad if you were dead. Besides, being dead sucks.
True story !!
My doctor assistant asked me if I was “Jewish “

This happened on Monday

As long as my health and enjoyment of life are as good as it is now at age 73 I would like to live ten or eleven thousand years more.

What are you doing that is so fulfilling? Even if I felt good physically I still don’t know what to do with the next 30-40 years that statistics say I will live. I work, eat, sleep, repeat. Maybe 4 or 5 occasions I experience joy for 20 minute spurts. What the heck do you have going on?

Forum List

Back