Best Age to Die

What is the best age to die?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wish I was dead now

You posted that back in August. Don't say thing like you wish you were dead. You're a pretty cool guy on here and it would make people sad if you were dead. Besides, being dead sucks.

You posted that back in August. Don't say thing like you wish you were dead. You're a pretty cool guy on here and it would make people sad if you were dead. Besides, being dead sucks.

Thank you

I have very little DRIVE on living much longer
I am worn out and tired like an old nerf ball

I would like to be stripped naked and gassed

Thank you

I have very little DRIVE on living much longer
I am worn out and tired like an old nerf ball

I would like to be stripped naked and gassed

Come on, man. You ain't even got started. The older you get, the more you see how time passed so fast that you don't know where it all went. But it's all good, the bad times and good times make it all worth the life your creator gave you.

I went through a period of time in my life 16 years ago where I had nothing more to live for. I was trying to smoke myself to death on crack cocaine and wanted some big-tittied crack whore to piss on me and smother me to death with her humongous titties.

But by the grace of God I moved on from those dismal times, and am now happily married to a big-tittied wench, owning a decent three bedroom home on 100 acres of land. And I've been clean, straight, and relatively-sober ever since then.

What I'm trying to say here is that you don't know what life has in store for you down the road. It's got to be worth sticking around for, just to find out. And when you reach that point down the road, you can look back on where you've been and say "I've been there myself."

At the end of the day.. WE ARE all just JEWISH bones

There's nothing wrong with being Jewish. Being a man raised in the Christian faith, we have come to honor those of the Jewish faith. We feel an affinity for those who gave birth to the Jew named Jesus Christ, our own Lord and savior. We love Israel and totally support their right to exist as a sovereign nation.

Do yourself a once in a lifetime favor: Sell off everything you own, get a plane ticket, and go to Israel. Reaffirm you own historical and religious roots. Leave this God-forsaken country we call "America", one which has fallen from the grace of Yeshua, and explore the full possibilities of what it means to be a real Jew. Do this for me, a simple right-wing Christian American.

I’m sure we all have the desire to live forever and feel like we will never die. However, the most certain thing in life is that we are definitely going to die. This is not a question about feelings. This is a more practical question about balance between the desire to live forever and the quality of life. At what age do you guys think it would be best to die?
I don't really care. As long as I die skiing.

Yes they are. And I've been skiing exclusively trees and double black diamonds. My wish may yet come true. :)

Blunt force trauma is not my preferred way to die. I'd rather die in a whore house. or worst case, in my sleep. :icon_rolleyes:

Forum List

Back