Best Age to Die

What is the best age to die?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

presonorek

Gold Member
Jun 7, 2015
Alabama
I’m sure we all have the desire to live forever and feel like we will never die. However, the most certain thing in life is that we are definitely going to die. This is not a question about feelings. This is a more practical question about balance between the desire to live forever and the quality of life. At what age do you guys think it would be best to die?

straight jacket red deuce.jpg

I’m sure we all have the desire to live forever and feel like we will never die. However, the most certain thing in life is that we are definitely going to die. This is not a question about feelings. This is a more practical question about balance between the desire to live forever and the quality of life. At what age do you guys think it would be best to die?

Young, rich, and famous. Then everyone will remember you.

Besides, that leaves more pussy for us old, poor, unknown SOBs. :auiqs.jpg:

I knew a psychopathic conservative would jump in eventually. It was just a matter of which one it would be.

But I'm such a lovable psychopath.

Now come here and give Daddy a big hug and sit in his lap, why don't you?

It depends on your personal circumstances at the time.

For instance, I knew a guy who lived to be nearly 100 years old and one night he just died in his sleep. But he loved living until the end and enjoyed his life to it's fullest.

I think he died too early.

I also knew a guy who died in his 40s after a miserable years long painful battle with AIDS. Finally, he said "Fuck it, I'm done!"

That was all he wrote in his suicide note to his family right before he tried to commit suicide but merely blew half of his face off.
"Fuck it, I'm done!"

He lingered on several more months before he died.

I think he died too late.

How old is Nancy Pelosi......THAT OLD!!!

let me try a few first and then i will let you know....

a month before I'm bedridden

I dont desire it, i am going to live till 2958. Just to piss my wife off.

Forum List

Back