Arming the debt bomb and rolling the dice ... Trump recession portends runaway debt and ruin

Hmmmmm. For 3 years liberals have been telling us the current economic boom was Obama's baby. Now, all of a sudden, it's all Trump's fault. Which is it?

The growth is Obama's until the Trump depression hit.

The debt bomb is all Donald Trump's.
Tell me when the Don adds $10 trillion to the national debt, like Ears did?

If he gets 4 more years he will add far more than Obama did.

Going budget year to budget year (i.e. Oct 1 2009 to Sept 30 2017)

Obama added $2,848,864,083 to the national debt each and every day he was in office.

So far Trump has added $3,630,369,128 to the debt each and every day he has been in office.

Keep in mind that Trump's deficit will continue to grow for the foreseeable future and we will have a recession during the next 4 years, they are inevitable.

Interest will soon exceed the budget deficit which means the debt accumulation will accelerate.

55331-home-cover.png

Obama added $2,848,864,083 to the national debt each and every day he was in office.

So far Trump has added $3,630,369,128 to the debt each and every day he has been in office.

Keep in mind that Trump's deficit will continue to grow for the foreseeable future and we will have a recession during the next 4 years, they are inevitable.

Interest will soon exceed the budget deficit which means the debt accumulation will accelerate.

55331-home-cover.png

The lowering of the interest rates will slow that process.

Just a question-------------> If you do not deficit spend during a military problem, during an economic problem, (like Obama did) or during a health crisis which is affecting everything; when do you deficit spend?

We can have discussions about deficit spending when things are good, and many points I agree with Gator on. But when the stuff hits the fan and extra spending is needed, we can disagree on how it is being spent for sure, but these are the times that tool needs to be used.

In a strong economy, revenue should be rising faster than debt. This is not the case under Trump which demonstrates that Trump has a short term view and doesn't care about the future. He is not a visionary.

55331-home-cover.png

55331-home-cover.png

Just a question-------------> If you do not deficit spend during a military problem, during an economic problem, (like Obama did) or during a health crisis which is affecting everything; when do you deficit spend?

We can have discussions about deficit spending when things are good, and many points I agree with Gator on. But when the stuff hits the fan and extra spending is needed, we can disagree on how it is being spent for sure, but these are the times that tool needs to be used.

In a strong economy, revenue should be rising faster than debt. This is not the case under Trump which demonstrates that Trump has a short term view and doesn't care about the future. He is not a visionary.
He made his rich friends richer.

55331-home-cover.png

55331-home-cover.png

Well one thing is sure deficit spending to help the poor and working class rather than the extreme wealthy as Ears and Donnie have done, makes more sense.

In Trump's case the deficit spending is enriching Trump's associates and Trump himself by decreasing taxes on the wealthy.

55331-home-cover.png

55331-home-cover.png

The economy has not been strong since at least 2016.

55331-home-cover.png

55331-home-cover.png

When are you running for President?

55331-home-cover.png

55331-home-cover.png

Well one thing is sure deficit spending to help the poor and working class rather than the extreme wealthy as Ears and Donnie have done, makes more sense.

In Trump's case the deficit spending is enriching Trump's associates and Trump himself by decreasing taxes on the wealthy.
No different from Ears, but you can’t see that. You’re blind.

55331-home-cover.png

55331-home-cover.png

Post of the day...so far...:113:

55331-home-cover.png

55331-home-cover.png

The TDS is getting worse...

You people have nothing on Trump, literally begging for the virus epidemic to become as bad as possible. But it won't...

Dopey Donald has hit the wall and broken the stock market.

Trump has made the stock market great. The longest economic expansion in history.

No need to kid yourself. The corona will be defeated.
Stock market not looking so good, and neither are those trillion dollar deficits he created.

Folks, I wonder if you know or care that this whole thing as far as the market is an attempt by Putin with the help of, or maybe in spite of Saudi Arabia, to put the American fracking industry out of business.

The Corona virus slowed down energy usage enough that they feel, they can flood the market with cheap oil, and have our oil and natural gas industry default.

If you like that idea, cheer it on. Just know WHY this is actually happening politically!

It demonstrates the strength of Putin's investment in Donald Trump. Dnald Trump is powerless, clueless, and feckless.

The US Federal Debt and Deficit were totally under control when the GOP was led by Speaker Newt Gingrich, who passed budgets with

TAX AND SPENDING CUTS

Why can't we do that again? Because Newt was part of the pre 1998 GOP, which no longer exists. In its place is the post 1998 GOP, the party of Zionist Treason against America, and the post 1998 GOP won't cut any spending....

55331-home-cover.png

55331-home-cover.png

Trump might be a bit worse and certainly more blatant:

President Trump tells wealthy guests at Mar-a-Lago: "You all just got a lot richer" after tax bill

The Trump recession is here. It was hiding in plain sight before as burgeoning debt which is now going nuclear.

Trump's answer to the recession is to go nuclear on debt and slash payroll tax.

If Donald Trump slashes taxes further the debt growth will go to > 10 x GDP growth as the GDP slows to zero or goes negative.

Taxes will dive from loss of payroll taxes and from the decline in economic activity. The budget deficit could double to $2 Trillion.

This was always the danger of Trump's debt-fueled economy.

Trump's biography never progressed beyond chapter 11.

Donald Trump is sick and he has infected Uncle Sam.

It is not the government's job to pay people. It's the government's job to make sure that employers pay people a living wage.

What would help a lot is to raise the federal minimum wage to a living wage. It has been stuck at 7.25 since the bush boy was president. The republicans have been preventing increasing it for over a decade and they need to stop.

Cutting those taxes isn't going to do much of anything. What will do a lot of good is to raise the wages of Americans.

Another good idea is sick pay for at least the time that people aren't going to work because of the virus.

Cutting taxes and creating even more debt isn't the answer. In fact, it will make things worse.

However putting money in the hands of Americans isn't going to do much since people aren't spending and the supply of goods is slowing down.

What will help is getting that virus under control. Right now it's running rampant in America. Mostly because trump was incompetent and didn't make sure there was enough test kits. So infected people are walking around spreading it to everyone else. Until we identify all infected people and quarantine them, the virus will keep spreading and the problem will only get worse. Not better.

Conservative economics is the most irresponsible economics and always results in a harmed or destroyed economy.

Tell that to farmers who are on Trumpcare socialist life support and the crippled industries-on-welfare currently being temporarily buoyed by tariffs and the billionaires-on-welfare who had billions in tax cuts.

55331-home-cover.png

55331-home-cover.png

You people have nothing on Trump, literally begging for the virus epidemic to become as bad as possible. But it won't...

Trump has made the stock market great. The longest economic expansion in history.

Stock market not looking so good, and neither are those trillion dollar deficits he created.

Folks, I wonder if you know or care that this whole thing as far as the market is an attempt by Putin with the help of, or maybe in spite of Saudi Arabia, to put the American fracking industry out of business.

The Corona virus slowed down energy usage enough that they feel, they can flood the market with cheap oil, and have our oil and natural gas industry default.

If you like that idea, cheer it on. Just know WHY this is actually happening politically!

It demonstrates the strength of Putin's investment in Donald Trump. Dnald Trump is powerless, clueless, and feckless.

Dude, you are legitimately crazy. Seek help...

The Trump recession is here. It was hiding in plain sight before as burgeoning debt which is now going nuclear.

If Donald Trump slashes taxes further the debt growth will go to > 10 x GDP growth as the GDP slows to zero or goes negative.

Taxes will dive from loss of payroll taxes and from the decline in economic activity. The budget deficit could double to $2 Trillion.

Hmmmmm. For 3 years liberals have been telling us the current economic boom was Obama's baby. Now, all of a sudden, it's all Trump's fault. Which is it?
Democrats can't do shit right.
The only thing they're good at is either causing problems or making shit up.

You said that the other week, then the stock market hit a new record coming back.

Then Dopey Donald Trump's wizardry upended and broke the stock market.
It will bounce back, sorry to make you mad again.

55331-home-cover.png

Dude, you are legitimately crazy. Seek help...

images

Why are Dems in such favor of payroll taxes? Is it because their names aren't listed on payrolls?

I am up 4.6% from yesterday's close to now... Holla!

Cool, problem solved we can all go home now.

Not that you were not being a little short sighted or anything.
Dow is back in the red...

Yep. It's actually hovering around even but this is after Trump's apparent plan to roll out payroll tax cuts. I'm not exactly sure what that does when people are spending their time in their house but whatever.

Forum List

Back