Dopey Donald has broken the stock market ... Markets plummet as coronavirus cases climb ...

Have you always been stupid?
:21:
Says she who doesn't understand how 2/3 of US deaths being people from the same building skews the overall death rate
Says Shooter Boy who doesn't understand how pandemics work.
^^^^^
Irony so thick it can't be cut with a chainsaw.
Yo Shooter - Hit me with a FACT bullet and perhaps I'll pay attention to your idiocy. ;)
Fact:
You don't understand how 2/3 of US Coronavirus deaths being people from the same building skews the overall death rate

WT-FUCK are you talking about? Yes, older people or those with underlying conditions are more vulnerable to ANY new virus.

Hopefully President Poopstain and his minions ignoring the threat are the FIRST infected. ;)

Says she who doesn't understand how 2/3 of US deaths being people from the same building skews the overall death rate
Says Shooter Boy who doesn't understand how pandemics work.
^^^^^
Irony so thick it can't be cut with a chainsaw.
Yo Shooter - Hit me with a FACT bullet and perhaps I'll pay attention to your idiocy. ;)
Fact:
You don't understand how 2/3 of US Coronavirus deaths being people from the same building skews the overall death rate
WT-FUCK are you talking about? Yes, older people or those with underlying conditions are more vulnerable to ANY new virus.
Thank you for further demonstrating you do not understand how 2/3 of US Coronavirus deaths being people from the same building skews the overall death rate

Forum List

Back