Arming the debt bomb and rolling the dice ... Trump recession portends runaway debt and ruin

Then Dopey Donald Trump's wizardry upended and broke the stock market.

Trump is responsible for Russia and OPEC?

Trump is a chattel of Russia and OPEC.

Trump is promoting human sacrifices in Saudi Embassies to boost the US economy.

Hold on...
You have been ranting for the last several days that the Russia/Saudi oil war has been destroying the YS economy and now you say the opposite.
Are you psychotic?

Your truth filter is clogged with Trump's bullshit again.

You’re either an idiot or an idiot.

Your introspective analysis?

Trump is responsible for Russia and OPEC?

Trump is a chattel of Russia and OPEC.

Trump is promoting human sacrifices in Saudi Embassies to boost the US economy.

Hold on...
You have been ranting for the last several days that the Russia/Saudi oil war has been destroying the YS economy and now you say the opposite.
Are you psychotic?

Your truth filter is clogged with Trump's bullshit again.

You’re either an idiot or an idiot.

Your introspective analysis?
Objective fact.

That’s trickle down economics for you.
Out of curiosity what would you propose?
I propose let’s stop enriching the rich and instead helping the poor and working class. Novel idea no?

Totally agree, any plans on how to do this?
Bernie has a plan. Might as well try that one.

I thought Bernie was a commie?
That’s propaganda.

Out of curiosity what would you propose?
I propose let’s stop enriching the rich and instead helping the poor and working class. Novel idea no?

That’s propaganda.

What, right wingers engage in such things?

That’s propaganda.

They sure do. Sadly left wingers got duped too. You’d think they would know better.

That’s propaganda.

They sure do. Sadly left wingers got duped too. You’d think they would know better.

Not duped by Tramp though that is a certainty.

That’s propaganda.

Not duped by Tramp though that is a certainty.
There are plenty of dupes on both sides. In the end, the wealthy elite oligarchy always wins.

That’s propaganda.

Is it limited to "both sides"?

You were pushing dis(mis)information yesterday about oil production costs. Sure, your source is a contributor to Russia Insider, but anyone with remote knowledge of the oil bidness would instantly recognize it as bullshit. Saudi Arabia's production cost is virtually unchanged for the last 45 years.

That’s propaganda.

You were pushing dis(mis)information yesterday about oil production costs. Sure, your source is a contributor to Russia Insider, but anyone with remote knowledge of the oil bidness would instantly recognize it as bullshit. Saudi Arabia's production cost is virtually unchanged for the last 45 years.
Of course you’re wrong. Please get informed. Nobody likes dumb people. I just keep winning.

Oil price dives as OPEC, Russia fail to agree on output cut
By DAVID McHUGH and KIYOKO METZLERMarch 6, 2020

While Saudi Arabia can produce oil cheaply, it needs $83.60 per barrel to balance its state budget, according to the International Monetary Fund, as it is almost exclusively dependent on oil revenue. Russia needs only $42.40 a barrel.

That’s propaganda.

Of course you’re wrong. Please get informed. Nobody likes dumb people. I just keep winning.

While Saudi Arabia can produce oil cheaply, it needs $83.60 per barrel to balance its state budget, according to the International Monetary Fund, as it is almost exclusively dependent on oil revenue. Russia needs only $42.40 a barrel.

Production costs and balancing the budget are different animals, kumquat. In a price war, the budget takes a back seat to market share - which is the whole point of a price war.

Amateurs don't last long in the oil bidness.

That’s propaganda.

Production costs and balancing the budget are different animals, kumquat. In a price war, the budget takes a back seat to market share - which is the whole point of a price war.

Hey dipshit. Just admit you’re wrong.

It’s total costs dumbass. That is how one compares costs. Are you stupid?

Tell me the point of a price war, if you disagree. Are you the "anarcho/libertarian" who was your original source? Same level of ignorance on the subject.

Tell me the point of a price war, if you disagree. Are you the "anarcho/libertarian" who was your original source? Same level of ignorance on the subject.
Don’t change the subject. Just admit you’re wrong. Russia can produce oil at a profit way cheaper than the Saudis. Admit you’re wrong and then we can continue.

Don’t change the subject. Just admit you’re wrong. Russia can produce oil at a profit way cheaper than the Saudis. Admit you’re wrong and then we can continue.

You don't even understand "production costs". In your budgetary requirement formulation, if the Saudis cancel one F-35 from their order, their production costs go down. If the Crown Prince orders two extra Bentleys, production costs go up.

If I were wrong, I'd admit it. Now, tell me the point of a price war, you yammering fuckstick.

You don't even understand "production costs". In your budgetary requirement formulation, if the Saudis cancel one F-35 from their order, their production costs go down. If the Crown Prince orders two extra Bentleys, production costs go up.

If I were wrong, I'd admit it. Now, tell me the point of a price war, you yammering fuckstick.
Look jackass. When comparing a nation’s costs, you look at TOTAL COSTS. You don’t just look at production costs. Think. Why be dumb?

Look jackass. When comparing a nation’s costs, you look at TOTAL COSTS. You don’t just look at production costs. Think. Why be dumb?

"Production cost' is a term with meaning, and you don't understand it. Why embarrass yourself by ignoring - studiously avoiding - the point of a price war?

"Production cost' is a term with meaning, and you don't understand it. Why embarrass yourself by ignoring - studiously avoiding - the point of a price war?
This isn’t rocket science. I posted two sources that clearly show Russia’s TOTAL COSTS are significantly lower than the Saudis. Can you read or are you too chicken shit to admit you’re wrong?

And you think you’re an expert. LMFAO. DOOFUS.

This isn’t rocket science. I posted two sources that clearly show Russia’s TOTAL COSTS are significantly lower than the Saudis. Can you read or are you too chicken shit to admit you’re wrong?

And it's a good thing, too, because you're no rocket scientist, elmo.

And it's a good thing, too, because you're no rocket scientist, elmo.
True, but we both know I’m a great deal smarter than you.

Forum List

Back