Joe Biden is becoming a sad individual to watch

in at least the first debate, Biden may have to be wired up to some device that will keep him from making a gaffe

Biden is all what DemonRats represent.

Despise them all and every one of them scum.

Joe Biden is becoming a sad figure to watch

My my and this was the only choice dems had. To watch him regress into dementia before our very eyes
I realize you dems really had no choice
But to force a guy in the winter of his life to take on this responsibility is cruel and unusual punishment.
Dem should be ashamed.
That is an interesting take. No one is pushing him into this, at least that I know of...

I feel EXACTLY the same about you RWI's.
Scum and vile, with desperate simple juvenile minds.
You and skye are taking your interests too far. You cannot claim an entire section of the population is scum. Perhaps only they ones that think their shit doesn't stink. Meaning you and skye. There's plenty of people on both sides of the aisle who are sane individuals, just have preferences.

Democrats are becoming a sad party to watch.

Even Pierce Morgan has come out as to how completely inept the Left is at running anything...

Piers Morgan: California riddled with 'poverty, shocking homelessness, and these things aren't getting better'

The only thing the Snowflake Left can run is........ a good thing.....into the ground.
I have to admit, those cities that have had Democrats ruling for years upon years are not doing well. Would like to hear some that are doing well.

Mr. or Ms. Winco, please get a perspective. Your loyal opposition had the horror of living through 3 years of false narratives against our President who won 30 states over your 20 in the last Presidential election. The people you are hating on are very angry right now not only for the lying, but because Maxine Waters sent angry hoodlums out to commit calumny against presidential aids, whom they stalked as watchers tipped them off who was leaving the White House offices and going to lunch, and where. That is not only against the laws against stalking, it was is the very worst of taste for a Congresswoman to hate people in the White House so much she broke every rule of courtesy of Congresses past and present, which has been observed for the past 244 years. Pile on top of that Charles Schumer's threat to two Supreme Court Justices, and he might as well have picked up a hornet's nest and started screaming accusations upon them of things they did not do.

His failure to apologize was noted. Keep marginalizing offended people on the opposition side, and you'll turn green from being a regular trollin' toady. :1peleas:

The marxist Dims can't field an electable candidate on a national level. Especially after the abject failure by the insufferably mediocre kenyan lawn jockey.

By definition, they need to field a substandard defect (one of their own) but they've moved so far away from wholesome and normal that they're only appealing to the hard core abortion lovers, storm trooper dykes, the hopelessly queer and pedos. Good luck with that.

Joe Biden is becoming a sad individual to watch
InformalAntiqueInganue-size_restricted.gif

I wouldn't say sad....

Sad? Hell I just voted for Joe three times, and everytime the Jax Miss dem party gave me a generous 1.5 oz shot of Taaka. I'm feeling pretty good right now.

You and skye are taking your interests too far. You cannot claim an entire section of the population is scum. Perhaps only they ones that think their shit doesn't stink. Meaning you and skye. There's plenty of people on both sides of the aisle who are sane individuals, just have preferences.
Hillary called almost half of America a basket of deplorables. Lol, holy cow.

Sad? Hell I just voted for Joe three times, and everytime the Jax Miss dem party gave me a generous 1.5 oz shot of Taaka. I'm feeling pretty good right now.
Too bad you're unsympathetic with Constitutionalists who believe in self-defense when up against a monster Constitutional-destroyer like Biden, who wishes to do away with Constitutional Amendment #2: Biden Tells Detroit Auto Plant Worker He's 'Full of Sh*t' on Gun Control That's your man Biden cursing a working man who wishes to keep his firearm, supported by the Constitution as a human right being capable of self-defense from an oppressor.

Forum List

Back