Donald Trump rolled the dice on Biden and Burism and lost ... Biden is surging

Yes, its a photograph which is easily altered
LOLOL

Prove it was.

Then explain why Hawaii's state registrar didn't raise hell for someone e altering a legal document he put his name on as certified as a true copy.

Or why neither Director of Health raised hell that the president if the U.S. altered a legal document they attested was authentic.

Let's see you prove that anyone of the number of people who said they personally viewed Obama's original birth records on file, were lying....

That's the black hole with you conspiracy nuts... the more reality chips away at your bizarre conspiracies, the deeper you dig. All the while never actually proving your hallucinations are real.
I dont have to prove it was

the mere fact that YOU dont know it was is enough

I cant prove Obama was born in Kenya but you cant prove that he wasnt
LOLOL

Thanks for showing yet again how fucked in the head you are. You b'lieve the photo was altered but you can't show how. And at the same time, you ignore both left and right media's who determined it wasn't and you ignore Hawaii's state registrar who certified it as a true copy and you ignore 2 different Directirs of health wha said they physically saw Obama's birth records on file.

Oh, and you ignore Impeached Trump who spent 5 years and who knows how much money to prove Obama wasn't born in Hawaii and failed miserably to do so.

Do you even realize how fucked up you have to be to ignore all that just to cling to the silly notion Obama may not have been born in Hawaii?

Which, by the way, I can prove ... prima facie evidence....

birth_certificate_31.jpg
In spite of you defensiveness I will continue to be an agnostic on this subject

if forgery experts had been free to examine the documents it would be different

but that never happened
LOL

Using your [il]logic, you can't prove Impeached Trump is a natural born citizen because no forgery expert ever authenticated his birth certificate.

Regardless, you still have no evidence that image was altered.

You don't know what prima facie means.

You have no lucid explanation for how Obama obtained an actual birth record from Hawaii, printed on their stock, notarized with a seal, and certified by their state registrar.

You have no rationale explanation for Hawaii's Director of Health saying, "I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaii's State Department of Health verifying Barrack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen."

Your nonsensical position rests entirely on, "nuh-uh."
No one ever questioned trumps birth as far as I am aware

I think all Trumpublicans should be scared of Chucks very scary words. The Dems are coming to get'um and they wont know what hit'um.

I think all Dumbocrats should shut the fuck up about "civil discourse" for-fucking-ever on the basis of their constant defense/deflection on behalf of remarks like Schumer's and even worse. Oh, and how smug and sanctimonious shitwads like you are while doing it.

I'll take that as you can't name a crime either Biden is accused of, or that you can't name Chuckies specific threat against the 2 SCJ's. But you do get an A+ for lashing out.
Schumer:
I want to tell you, Gorsuch, I want to tell you, Kavanaugh, you have released the whirlwind!”

Schumer added, “And you will pay the price! You won’t know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions.”

thats known as an open-ended threat

you may say schumer was not threatening violence

but you cant say that he wasnt threatening death to the supreme court judges either

his words could mean anything

Hard to imagine it meant what he tried to claim it did, since Supreme Court Justices, by design, are impervious to "political consequences".
Thats much too logical for the anti trump mob to digest

If I never posted anything that the deranged anti-Trump loons couldn't understand, I'd never post anything.

Forum List

Back