Donald Trump rolled the dice on Biden and Burism and lost ... Biden is surging

They were loyal to the party of the north. That's now Democrat. The racist conservative Democrat south from back then is now mostly Republican. Blacks are not aligned to a political party. They're aligned to those who helped gain their freedom. And that certainly isn't the south who seceded from the nation in their failed attempt to keep slavery legal. That's now become the Republican party.

So, no, they didn't.
You have it backwards

blacks left republicans, repubs didnt leave them
Again, blacks stayed with the party of the north. You know, the side of the country which was mostly against slavery. That was Republican in the 1860's. Today, it's mostly Democrat.
Democrats are not “the party of the north”

they are a national party
You have to always be aware of this, wicked people take credit for other's work, and if possible will offer themselves up as an impostor, every chance they get, so they can deflect their shame on to others, and take credit for the good works that others do.

^^^ irony alert. look at your siggy. the ones that are proud to have a swastika anywhere near them support your president, the chosen one.
Daughter of Satan, perhaps you should look closer at this image. It is a warning to those who would seek Tyranny as a way to rule over men.

Political-Spectrum.png

You have it backwards

Again, blacks stayed with the party of the north. You know, the side of the country which was mostly against slavery. That was Republican in the 1860's. Today, it's mostly Democrat.

You have to always be aware of this, wicked people take credit for other's work, and if possible will offer themselves up as an impostor, every chance they get, so they can deflect their shame on to others, and take credit for the good works that others do.

^^^ irony alert. look at your siggy. the ones that are proud to have a swastika anywhere near them support your president, the chosen one.
Daughter of Satan, perhaps you should look closer at this image. It is a warning to those who would seek Tyranny as a way to rule over men.

Political-Spectrum.png

drumpf is a facist. & he loves you long time.

You are full of it

democrats were a national party with strong roots in the south

and still does thanks to overwhelming black support
Nope, with few exceptions, Republicans have won most elections in the south since the 60's.

The biggest noticable split was the 1964 vote on civil rights, where the vast majority of both parties in the north voted for it; while both parties in the south, mostly dominated by Democrats, voted against it. Since then, the South has become more Republican and blacks stayed with the north, which became more Democrat.

696px-ElectoralCollege1860.svg.png

696px-ElectoralCollege1964.svg.png
I wish the south were not infested with democrats

but trust me, it is
There are Democrats and Republicans in every part of the nation. The Bible belt, a bastion of racist conservatives, is mostly Republican now despite being solidly Democrat many decades ago. Thd northeast is the opposite of that.
Guilt-ridden white liberals practice the bigotry of low expectations

you think blacks cant make it without you and Big Brother
You're lying yet again as I never said any such thing. I accept your surrender.

Political-Spectrum.png

Your words don't bother me. The President is a man like any other. But God placed him on the throne for a short while.

Why should a son of God, be bothered by a defeated daughter of Satan who's home some day will be the abode of demons?

Christ is Risen. Yeshua-Messiah will return, and who can stand in The Day of Judgment without Christ as his Intercession?

Cease your lies and slander in the Name of the Holy One of Israel, Yeshua, The Christ.

Repent if you are not already eternally damned and seek the salvation of Yeshua.

Sadly, you're fucked in the head, con. Yes, Obama first released his short form in 2008 while running for office, despite your hollow denials...

Obama's Birth Certificate

... duly certified by Hawaii's state registrar and authenticated by their Director of Health.

All you idiots on the right have to counter that is "nuh-uh!"
My position is that a digital copy released on the internet is not trustworthy

what is needed is to allow forgery experts to examine the original documents

otherwise there is no conclusive proof

but since that did not happen while obama was in office the best I can be is an obama agnostic

I cant say he was or wasnt
He let factchecker examine it and post photographs of it. And you'll be happy to note that it was investigated by forgery experts and deemed authentic....

Democrat sues Sen. Obama over 'fraudulent candidacy'

However, FactChecker.org says it obtained Obama's actual certification of live birth and that the document was indeed real. The site discredited some of the claims of Internet bloggers, such as that the certificate as viewed in a scanned copy released by Obama's campaign lacked a raised seal. FactChecker.org also established that many of the alleged flaws in the document noted by bloggers were caused by the scanning of the document.

A separate WND investigation into Obama's certification of live birth utilizing forgery experts also found the document to be authentic. The investigation also revealed methods used by some of the bloggers to determine the document was fake involved forgeries, in that a few bloggers added text and images to the certificate scan that weren't originally there.
Fact checker is a pro obama cabal
Regardless of your bias, all factchecker did, other than examine it, was to publish photos of it. There is absolutely nothing fake about it.

Not to mention, but I will anyway... the link I posted was to WND, a far rightwing website. They too had a forgery expert state it is authentic.

You conspiracy nuts are ... nuts. :cuckoo:
Its just a digital image

Which is meaningless
It's a photograph, ya dumbshit. There's nothing about it to show the photographs were digitally altered.

Plus, it was deemed authentic by a leftwing site.

It was deemed authentic by a rightwing site.

It was certified by the state of Hawaii's state registrar.

It was authenticated independently by two of Hawaii's Directors of Health.

You've literally got nothing to dispense of it other than repeating hollow denials of "nuh-uh," which follow your lies that he didn't even release it until 2011.

Political-Spectrum.png

Your words don't bother me. The President is a man like any other. But God placed him on the throne for a short while.

Why should a son of God, be bothered by a defeated daughter of Satan who's home some day will be the abode of demons?

Christ is Risen. Yeshua-Messiah will return, and who can stand in The Day of Judgment without Christ as his Intercession?

Cease your lies and slander in the Name of the Holy One of Israel, Yeshua, The Christ.

Repent if you are not already eternally damned and seek the salvation of Yeshua.

god doesn't get involved in wordly matters & certainly wouldn't back such an amoral creature who has broken most, if not all of the 10 commandments & certainly practiced every one of them thar 7 deadly sins with expertise.

you support evil.

Those who live by The Lie, Die by The Lie, and you will die in your sins unless you repent of them and turn to God.

you first.
I have, and have thrown you a life line to pull you out of the pit. I cannot make you grasp it. That is a decision you have to make on your own. No political office, wealth or power is worth selling your soul for and adding offenses to your account for.

you are no christian that follows jesus. not with posts of yours that i've read from time to time.
So says Satan, The Accuser of The Brethren who accuses the saints night and day before THE Throne of GOD.
This is Stumpy...

Those who live by The Lie, Die by The Lie, and you will die in your sins unless you repent of them and turn to God.

you first.
I have, and have thrown you a life line to pull you out of the pit. I cannot make you grasp it. That is a decision you have to make on your own. No political office, wealth or power is worth selling your soul for and adding offenses to your account for.

you are no christian that follows jesus. not with posts of yours that i've read from time to time.
So says Satan, The Accuser of The Brethren who accuses the saints night and day before THE Throne of GOD.
This is Stumpy...

Yes, that is me, telling you that Lying every day even every other day, actually even Once in your Life, without the Salvation of Jesus Christ will send you to Hell.

So, how about you quit doing that for a while, and instead of marketing in lies, you start dealing in Wisdom and Truth?

you first.

This is Stumpy...

Yes, that is me, telling you that Lying every day even every other day, actually even Once in your Life, without the Salvation of Jesus Christ will send you to Hell.

So, how about you quit doing that for a while, and instead of marketing in lies, you start dealing in Wisdom and Truth?

did two corinthians tell you that?

Political-Spectrum.png

god doesn't get involved in wordly matters & certainly wouldn't back such an amoral creature who has broken most, if not all of the 10 commandments & certainly practiced every one of them thar 7 deadly sins with expertise.

you support evil.
All Lies. God is very much interested in The Affairs of Men, and that is why he sent Yeshua, His Son, God The Son to pay for The Wages of Sin Himself. This is also why He returns to put an End to AntiChrist, The False Prophet, all his followers, and to put an end to Armageddon.

I walk in righteousness, because My Redeemer is Righteous, and I walk daily perfecting my walk knowing that I can never obtain perfection, but am perfect in Christ only and therefore acceptable to God, and am granted entrance in to God's Kingdom through Christ My Redeemer, The Holy One of Israel, The Ancient of Days, The Alpha and Omega, The Creator and Judge of us all.

The parties didnt shift

black voters walked away from the “ones who brung them” for no apparent reason
Uh, no, they didn't.
Yes they did

blacks were loyal republicans from 1865 till 1964

then they became democrats
They were loyal to the party of the north. That's now Democrat. The racist conservative Democrat south from back then is now mostly Republican. Blacks are not aligned to a political party. They're aligned to those who helped gain their freedom. And that certainly isn't the south who seceded from the nation in their failed attempt to keep slavery legal. That's now become the Republican party.

So, no, they didn't.
You have it backwards

The Black community was suckered into voting for a party that realized they would never win a national election again if they remained overtly racist. The south didn't turn majority Republican until 20 years after the Civil Rights act of 1964.

Political-Spectrum.png

you support evil.
All Lies. God is very much interested in The Affairs of Men, and that is why he sent Yeshua, His Son, God The Son to pay for The Wages of Sin Himself. This is also why He returns to put an End to AntiChrist, The False Prophet, all his followers, and to put an end to Armageddon.

I walk in righteousness, because My Redeemer is Righteous, and I walk daily perfecting my walk knowing that I can never obtain perfection, but am perfect in Christ only and therefore acceptable to God, and am granted entrance in to God's Kingdom.

do you flog yerself when you've been a bad twig?

Political-Spectrum.png

you support evil.

I walk in righteousness, because My Redeemer is Righteous, and I walk daily perfecting my walk knowing that I can never obtain perfection, but am perfect in Christ only and therefore acceptable to God, and am granted entrance in to God's Kingdom.

No, Jesus accepted that punishment for me as an Everlasting punishment and payment for my sins.

you support evil.

No, Jesus accepted that punishment for me as an Everlasting punishment and payment for my sins.

& you are still a sinner. you make jesus cry.

you support evil.

& you are still a sinner. you make jesus cry.
All of us are sinners, and can only be forgiven and redeemed through Jesus The Christ.

1 John 1:8-10 & 2 John 1:1-2

8 If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. 9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 10 If we say we have not sinned, we make Him out to be a liar, and His word is not in us. 1 My little children, I am writing these things to you so that you will not sin. But if anyone does sin, we have an advocate before the Father— Jesus Christ, the Righteous One. 2 He Himself is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world.

Last edited:

you first.

Does anyone else hear that strangely apocalyptic music when every this Treebeard post this stuff?

The south didn't turn majority Republican until 20 years after the Civil Rights act of 1964

Because of simple fact. The Democrat politicians in the South that voted against the bill were re-elected. The people in the South were not mad at their local politicians for the vote. They were mad at the Northern coalition of Democrats and Republicans that passed the bill.

The south didn't turn majority Republican until 20 years after the Civil Rights act of 1964

Because of simple fact. The Democrat politicians in the South that voted against the bill were re-elected. The people in the South were not mad at their local politicians for the vote. They were mad at the Northern coalition of Democrats and Republicans that passed the bill.
Why didn't all those racist Democratic politicians turn Republican ? The real reason the majority switched in the South was economics, not race.

You are full of it

democrats were a national party with strong roots in the south

and still does thanks to overwhelming black support
Nope, with few exceptions, Republicans have won most elections in the south since the 60's.

The biggest noticable split was the 1964 vote on civil rights, where the vast majority of both parties in the north voted for it; while both parties in the south, mostly dominated by Democrats, voted against it. Since then, the South has become more Republican and blacks stayed with the north, which became more Democrat.

696px-ElectoralCollege1860.svg.png

696px-ElectoralCollege1964.svg.png
I wish the south were not infested with democrats

but trust me, it is
There are Democrats and Republicans in every part of the nation. The Bible belt, a bastion of racist conservatives, is mostly Republican now despite being solidly Democrat many decades ago. Thd northeast is the opposite of that.
Guilt-ridden white liberals practice the bigotry of low expectations

you think blacks cant make it without you and Big Brother
You're lying yet again as I never said any such thing. I accept your surrender.
Ha!

I never met a lib yet who didnt claim to be the exception

Forum List

Back