Dopey Donald has broken the stock market ... Markets plummet as coronavirus cases climb ...

I knew he’d get blamed for the virus.
He’s not being blamed for the virus, little man. He’s being blamed for his incompetence.

now be a good boy and run along
crying-snowflakes-1024x765.jpg

I knew he’d get blamed for the virus.
He’s not being blamed for the virus, little man. He’s being blamed for his incompetence.

now be a good boy and run along
Oh my sweet Sily Jilly, you blame him for all the dysfunction in your life and in the world. What will you do if he is re-elected? Will the world come to an end?

Hopefully the market will realize it has over-reacted to this thing soon.

It's possible that we could literally talk ourselves into a recession, and we're certainly trying.

What we probably need most is some positive news, and maybe that will wake folks up and calm them down. But it does have to happen soon.

Donald Trump's resignation or imprisonment would be good news.

His re-election is going to break you.

There is nothing to hide

deaths in the US are very low

Relative to where?

It's not about deaths, dope. It's about tracking and managing the spread of the disease with minimal interruption to our society.
I think for libs its about winning the next election

of course for the rest of the public it is only about deaths

no one fears a mild case of the sniffles

which is what will happen to most victims of the commie virus

thats pretty common each winter and it does not crash the economy

unless CNN and the rest of the lib news media are promoting hysteria for ratings and partisan political reasons

No one is promoting hysteria, dope.
Interruptions to daily life are happening. Interruptions to the economy are happening.
There is nothing either partisan or political in reporting these facts. Perhaps things would be different if we had more timely and accurate data.

Updated: At Least 63 Colleges Have Canceled In-Person Classes (So Far) Over Coronavirus Fears

Canceled trips, curtailed festivals: Travel and tourism reel from coronavirus

The travel industry, a linchpin of the global economy, is suffering its worst shock since 9/11 - CNN

I talked to two Fortune 500 client contacts who are involved with their corporate travel and incentive travel programs yesterday. They are on a total air freeze and one of the companies has everyone working from home.

Mac doesn't give a rat's ass - Thinks Dear Leader is doing a terrific job. It's only the flu. :rolleyes:
I was one of the first on this forum to bring up the economic impact of the coronavirus

and I am one of the few to point out that we need to bring jobs back to America

The drug industry for instance

U.S. officials worried about Chinese control of American drug supply

Antibiotics, which turn life-threatening infections into minor nuisances, are considered the single biggest advance in modern medicine.

But imagine if the supply of antibiotics to the United States was suddenly cut off.

American national security officials are worrying about that scenario as they come to grips with this little understood fact: The vast majority of key ingredients for drugs that many Americans rely on are manufactured abroad, mostly in China.
Yes, but China announced only 10 new cases today. They've got the beast under control. So why would we have to worry about not receiving the drugs?

It's possible that we could literally talk ourselves into a recession, and we're certainly trying.

What we probably need most is some positive news, and maybe that will wake folks up and calm them down. But it does have to happen soon.

Positive news would be that Donald Trump and Mike Pence were granted political asylum by Russia and have fled the USA.

Donald Trump's resignation or imprisonment would be good news.

His re-election is going to break you.

I am not Uncle Sam. Keep it under your hat.

Relative to where?

It's not about deaths, dope. It's about tracking and managing the spread of the disease with minimal interruption to our society.
I think for libs its about winning the next election

of course for the rest of the public it is only about deaths

no one fears a mild case of the sniffles

which is what will happen to most victims of the commie virus

thats pretty common each winter and it does not crash the economy

unless CNN and the rest of the lib news media are promoting hysteria for ratings and partisan political reasons

No one is promoting hysteria, dope.
Interruptions to daily life are happening. Interruptions to the economy are happening.
There is nothing either partisan or political in reporting these facts. Perhaps things would be different if we had more timely and accurate data.

Updated: At Least 63 Colleges Have Canceled In-Person Classes (So Far) Over Coronavirus Fears

Canceled trips, curtailed festivals: Travel and tourism reel from coronavirus

The travel industry, a linchpin of the global economy, is suffering its worst shock since 9/11 - CNN

I talked to two Fortune 500 client contacts who are involved with their corporate travel and incentive travel programs yesterday. They are on a total air freeze and one of the companies has everyone working from home.

Mac doesn't give a rat's ass - Thinks Dear Leader is doing a terrific job. It's only the flu. :rolleyes:
I was one of the first on this forum to bring up the economic impact of the coronavirus

and I am one of the few to point out that we need to bring jobs back to America

The drug industry for instance

U.S. officials worried about Chinese control of American drug supply

Antibiotics, which turn life-threatening infections into minor nuisances, are considered the single biggest advance in modern medicine.

But imagine if the supply of antibiotics to the United States was suddenly cut off.

American national security officials are worrying about that scenario as they come to grips with this little understood fact: The vast majority of key ingredients for drugs that many Americans rely on are manufactured abroad, mostly in China.
Yes, but China announced only 10 new cases today. They've got the beast under control. So why would we have to worry about not receiving the drugs?
Who knows what might stop the drugs?

any number of things I imagine

its insane that obama allowed a vital national security product to outsourced to china

Positive news would be that Donald Trump and Mike Pence were granted political asylum by Russia and have fled the USA.
To be replaced by clowns from the democrat party?

what a horrible thought

Or things could just settle down and turn around fairly soon, even if Trump is in office.

Around a thousand cased and 32 deaths already Mackey - That's over 3%. I believe you claimed 1%.
Right now.
Buckle up - It's gonna get way worse once we start testing in earnest.
The number of infected will go up and the death rate will go down.
:dunno:
Remember when concerned citizens voiced concerns about how Donald would handle an international crisis? Now we know. This is his Katrina.
Your hopes and prayers have been answered, eh?
How many people are you willing to have die so Trump loses in November?
[/QUOTE]

Lol. He’s not the first to hopefully opine that virus deaths might be “trumps Katrina”. I’m telling you these people have to be eliminated from all public affairs.

what a horrible thought

Your devotion to Donald Trump is unrivaled.

1078423204_9:12:710:543_701x531_80_0_0_9b618b53987f7fe9398eb1e451641ecd.jpg

what a horrible thought

Your hatred of trump is bad for your mental health

Or things could just settle down and turn around fairly soon, even if Trump is in office.

You have revealed Dopey Donald Trump's top-secret virus response plan.

what a horrible thought

Your hatred of trump is bad for your mental health

Thanks for sharing your experience and explaining your deviant state of mind.

Sorry - I didn't see an answer:
How many people are you willing to have die so Trump loses in November?

20 of the 32 US C-19 deaths are patients in a single nursing home facility in King County WA - kinda skews your 3% death rate, doesn't it?

Translation: They're old anyway ... So fuck 'em!
Ah.
You don't understand how 2/3 of US deaths being people from the same building skews the overall death rate.
Thanks.
Have you always been stupid?
:21:
Says she who doesn't understand how 2/3 of US deaths being people from the same building skews the overall death rate
Says Shooter Boy who doesn't understand how pandemics work.
^^^^^
Irony so thick it can't be cut with a chainsaw.

Donald Trump has been feeding the stock market bulls on bullshit and now the market is crashing as the coronavirus exposes Donald Trump's incompetence.

Dopey Donald Trump is now floating payroll tax reductions which will feed the budget deficit demons and render the Federal Government debt uncontrollable.

The only tools Dopey Donald has left are lies, bullshit, spending and debt, but they won't fix the current coronavirus effect on the economy which is likely to cause a recession as the GDP growth turns negative.

Dopey "Donald Trump will soon find lies don’t kill a virus." Honesty and competence are not in Dopey Donald's repertoire.

Column: Markets plummet as coronavirus cases climb; Trump will find lies can’t stop a virus

Markets plummet as coronavirus cases climb; Trump will find lies can’t stop a virus
By REX HUPPKE
CHICAGO TRIBUNE |
MAR 09, 2020 | 4:05 PM

President Donald Trump will soon find lies don’t kill a virus.

He can deflect and reassure Americans the novel coronavirus outbreak is “totally under control” until his tweeting fingers are raw, but the virus won’t care. It will spread. Viruses are stubborn like that, best contained by honesty and competence, not bluster. ...

Trump Derangement Syndrome mental illness. You haz it.

Translation: They're old anyway ... So fuck 'em!
Ah.
You don't understand how 2/3 of US deaths being people from the same building skews the overall death rate.
Thanks.
Says she who doesn't understand how 2/3 of US deaths being people from the same building skews the overall death rate
^^^^^

Yo Shooter - Hit me with a FACT bullet and perhaps I'll pay attention to your idiocy. ;)

Ah.
Thanks.
^^^^^
Yo Shooter - Hit me with a FACT bullet and perhaps I'll pay attention to your idiocy. ;)
Fact:
You don't understand how 2/3 of US Coronavirus deaths being people from the same building skews the overall death rate

Forum List

Back