Anti-Vaxxer Sheriff's Deputy, 33, Dies of Covid.

Meanwhile vaxxers continue to die from the vax
Isn’t it strange how when someone who has Covid dies, its not Covid but when someone dies after having been vaccinated it is ALWAYS the vaccine.
No... I have no problems with a Vaccine complication. But first you have to admit that it does have complications to it. Usually in the form of blood clots. Right? Can we agree on that?
I just had my second dose. My side effects were a massive headache/nausea/body pain and I was disoriented. Everyone reacts differently.
I don’t know of anyone who developed blood clots.

I got my first dose at the end of February. The only side effect I got was a sore arm for one day.

I got the second dose in the middle of March. I had zero side effects from it. Not even a sore arm.

I was apprehensive of getting the second dose since I talked to someone who's brother got very sick after the second dose.

I did the second dose anyway and am very glad I did.
I'm glad I got the shot, but I'm still reeling from it.

Professionally?
Yes.
It's so sad that I have more musical talent than most professionals.
What is sad is thinking like that. Music isn't about being better than anyone. It's about self expression.

I can't agree more.

I would add that person is here on a message board trying to brag about his musical ability while real musicians are out there making music and are very successful.

That person's attitude is probably one of the reasons why that person isn't successful in a musical career and complains about it.

Isn’t it strange how when someone who has Covid dies, its not Covid but when someone dies after having been vaccinated it is ALWAYS the vaccine.
No... I have no problems with a Vaccine complication. But first you have to admit that it does have complications to it. Usually in the form of blood clots. Right? Can we agree on that?
I just had my second dose. My side effects were a massive headache/nausea/body pain and I was disoriented. Everyone reacts differently.

I got my first dose at the end of February. The only side effect I got was a sore arm for one day.

I got the second dose in the middle of March. I had zero side effects from it. Not even a sore arm.

I was apprehensive of getting the second dose since I talked to someone who's brother got very sick after the second dose.

I'm glad I got it too. I'm also glad I'm one of those who didn't have a bad side effect from it.

the virus has been hitting hispanics extremely hard.............The chinese have been known to have been trying to get their virus's to target races---and prehaps the kung-flu had been designed to attack certain races. Likely the chinese isolated a gene found in hispanics that virus could be made

Yea man, that's gotta be it. Next they'll figure out how to target us white folk. Be prepared bro.

1. Being against the experimental mRNA Fauci Frankenshots does not make you an "anti-vaxxer," dipshit.

2. Probably really died of something else.

3. Wouldn't have died at all if criminal liberals stopped banning Ivermectin and HCQ.

90% of the TV commercials are no of minorities. Stupidity rules now. Please Xi...please Putin....nuke some of our cities. You already won. It is just that we are coming from a massive economic advantage.

But no where near the rate of people that died of the disease or complications from the disease.

But, more than the number of anti vaxxers who die from covid.

Impossible to say because there is no data on how many people who died of Covid were "anti-vaxxers".

But, per the CDC: 285 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through May 24, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 4,863 reports of death (0.0017%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. CDC and FDA physicians review each case report of death as soon as notified and CDC requests medical records to further assess reports. A review of available clinical information, including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records has not established a causal link to COVID-19 vaccines. However, recent reports indicate a plausible causal relationship between the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine and a rare and serious adverse event—blood clots with low platelets—which has caused deaths. Get the latest safety information on the J&J/Janssen vaccine. CDC and FDA will continue to investigate reports of adverse events, including deaths, reported to VAERS.

The only causal relationship (other than anaphelactic reactions which can occur with any vaccine) to a serious adverse effect was blood clots with the J&J/Janssen vaccine in women of a certain age bracket. Out of 28 cases there were 3 deaths.

So three confirmed vaccine caused deaths..vs. how many Covid deaths?

Darwinism strikes again. And it is the second time this department has lost an officer to Covid.

Sometimes being stupid is fatal. RIP.

How many people have died after taking the vaccine?
Barely any.

More vaccine deaths in the last 5 months, than in the previous 20 years, so, you are factually wrong.
How would you know?

There is a legal requirement to report any vaccine related deaths (though that doesn't automatically mean vaccine caused) for Covid. There is no legal requirement to report other vaccine related deaths, so we have no accurate information for the preceding 20 years.

But no where near the rate of people that died of the disease or complications from the disease.

Impossible to say because there is no data on how many people who died of Covid were "anti-vaxxers".

But, per the CDC: 285 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through May 24, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 4,863 reports of death (0.0017%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. CDC and FDA physicians review each case report of death as soon as notified and CDC requests medical records to further assess reports. A review of available clinical information, including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records has not established a causal link to COVID-19 vaccines. However, recent reports indicate a plausible causal relationship between the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine and a rare and serious adverse event—blood clots with low platelets—which has caused deaths. Get the latest safety information on the J&J/Janssen vaccine. CDC and FDA will continue to investigate reports of adverse events, including deaths, reported to VAERS.

The only causal relationship (other than anaphelactic reactions which can occur with any vaccine) to a serious adverse effect was blood clots with the J&J/Janssen vaccine in women of a certain age bracket. Out of 28 cases there were 3 deaths.

The media has gone out of its way to point out anti vaxxers who have died.

With the typical level of mockery.

Darwinism strikes again. And it is the second time this department has lost an officer to Covid.

Barely any.

More vaccine deaths in the last 5 months, than in the previous 20 years, so, you are factually wrong.
How would you know?

There is a legal requirement to report any vaccine related deaths (though that doesn't automatically mean vaccine caused) for Covid. There is no legal requirement to report other vaccine related deaths, so we have no accurate information for the preceding 20 years.

Yes, we actually do. Vaccine related deaths are monitored quite heavily, mainly because of insurance payouts.

Barely any.

How would you know?

Yes, we actually do. Vaccine related deaths are monitored quite heavily, mainly because of insurance payouts.
Link?

There is no legal requirement to report deaths following a vaccine for any other vaccine.

Yes, it has - but that isn't data, that's just a few select cases and it's just people who have been vocally in the news as anti-vaxers. Out of the millions of deaths from Covid - how many were anti-vaxxers? We don't know, but not sure it even matters since they were almost entirely deaths of unvaccinated people.

Can't sue... So... I'm not sure why insurance would care. Unless they simply don't pay out for a vaccine related death from something not FDA approved.

Hmmm... I... Didn't think of that. Do they? Or... Don't?

Yes, it has - but that isn't data, that's just a few select cases and it's just people who have been vocally in the news as anti-vaxers. Out of the millions of deaths from Covid - how many were anti-vaxxers? We don't know, but not sure it even matters since they were almost entirely deaths of unvaccinated people.

What millions of deaths? Even the CDC admits that less than 10,000 in the US died purely from covid.

Can't sue... So... I'm not sure why insurance would care. Unless they simply don't pay out for a vaccine related death from something not FDA approved.

Hmmm... I... Didn't think of that. Do they? Or... Don't?

Sure you can. Why do you think drug development costs are so high. That’s to pay the insurance premiums.

That's one reason why drug companies take so long testing as well.

And rightly so.

"COVID complications" = Bullshit frearmongering

What millions of deaths? Even the CDC admits that less than 10,000 in the US died purely from covid.
Whoa... Old information. I think it's more than that now.

580, 473 deaths in the US involving Covid - whether "purely" Covid or not is irrelevant. If Covid caused pneumonia and they died of that, it's still Covid (same as if flu caused pneumonia, or cancer caused something that lead to death). Worldwide Covid deaths though is 3.54 million.

Forum List

Back