Another Day, Another Anti-Vaxxer Dies of Covid

And yet ANOTHER variant out of Africa...

You're drooling. Wipe off your chin and go pray at the Temple of the White Coated Gods that they'll have a new magic potion that will save all of humanity from the plague.

And on your way home, make sure you stop at WalMart for your daily booster.

You're drooling. Wipe off your chin and go pray at the Temple of the White Coated Gods that they'll have a new magic potion that will save all of humanity from the plague.

And on your way home, make sure you stop at WalMart for your daily booster.
I'm not drooling...not hardly.

As the article explains is that Africa is less than 2% vaccinated. (You antivaxxers ought to love that place)

But it's the primary reason why variants come. And this variant doesn't care about any vaccinations

Beautiful lady, only 46.

Where's the autopsy report?

NIH Autopsies
'....pericardium demonstrated a positive signal for spike RNA within fibroblasts of the stroma, spike RNA within myocytes, endothelium, and smooth muscle of vessels of both early and late cases....within cerebellum specifically, neurons, Purkinje cells and endothelium of vasculature also contained spike protein.....

Pulmonary thromboembolic complications which were also likely related to SARS-CoV-2 infection, with or without infarction, were noted in 10 cases (23%). Another finding likely related to SARS-CoV-2 included myocardial infiltrates in four cases, including one case of significant myocarditis.

Some of the cases of microscopic ischemia appeared to be associated with fibrin-platelet microthrombi, and may therefore be related to COVID-19 Thrombotic complications....vascular congestion was an unusual finding that had an unclear etiology and could be related to hemodynamic changes incurred with infection....prolonged viral replication may occur in extrapulmonary tissues as late as day 99.'

These findings are comparable to tick-borne diseases.

As the article explains is that Africa is less than 2% vaccinated. (You antivaxxers ought to love that place)

But it's the primary reason why variants come. And this variant doesn't care about any vaccinations
Dipshit, Omicron evolved in South African mice. Try to keep up.

Very likely she caught it from a moron like you who fell for Joe Biden's Big Lie and infected her.

How many people would you estimate you've killed with Covid because Joe Biden told you it was impossible for you to spread it?

1641399159923.png

Dipshit, Omicron evolved in South African mice. Try to keep up.
Those who don't have understanding regress into grade school name-calling.

This one at first glance is troubling... if it's more severe than omicron but just as infectious and can dodge the vaccines...that's trouble.

And I'd really like to be past this crap at this point.

I didn't have much of a life but I'd like it back now...

I can't go to church tonight because ALL the leaders are out sick. And I go to a large church. *sigh*. There's not enough people to open the doors for a normal Wednesday night classes.

This one at first glance is troubling... if it's more severe than omicron but just as infectious and can dodge the vaccines...that's trouble.

I can't go to church tonight because ALL the leaders are out sick. And I go to a large church. *sigh*. There's not enough people to open the doors for a normal Wednesday night classes.
Mice, dipshit, mice.

For some, it will be pearls before swine.

Swine Breath, you fail the science, as you will when we get to the ticks.
I just don't believe in conspiracy theory nonsense of lizard people, flat earth, illuminati or tri-lateral commission
OR
Fake scandemic that is made by some secret organization to kill everyone.

Wrong.

Africa has the lowest infection and death rate of anywhere in the whole world.

{...
Africa has accounted for a relatively small number of deaths during the COVID-19 pandemic. Richard Wamai, a Northeastern associate professor of cultures, societies, and global studies, wanted to know why the official numbers differed so widely with projections from the early days of the pandemic that Africa would be especially vulnerable to the disease.

“The predictions of mass COVID casualties were based on a misunderstanding of the continent,” says Wamai, who has co-authored a new paper that details why the gloomy predictions have largely gone unrealized. “There are lessons we can learn about how the continent has handled the pandemic, or how the pandemic has manifested in the continent.”
Wamai notes other factors in Africa’s favor, including a preponderance of countries where people spend more time outside than on other continents. Africa also features the youngest population among global regions, with a median age of 19.7 years that is roughly half as young as that of the United States (38.5) and the United Kingdom (40.5), which have been hit hard by the pandemic. And people in Africa suffer a relatively low burden of noncommunicable diseases, such as cardiovascular disease, respiratory disease, and cancer, which increase the risk of dying from COVID-19.
...}

You clearly do not know anything about covid.
It is impossible for any covid variant to "dodge the vaccines" any more than any other variant.
That is because the vaccines do not contain or care about any strain or variant at all.
The vaccines only get our own cells to start growing spike proteins, and all variants have to have the exact same spike proteins, or else they could not get the ACE2 receptors to open and let them in.

To repeat, the mRNA vaccines do not identify any virus at all.
They just make our immune system think we are being attacks by causing spike protein production.
The immune system can't put anything from the vaccine into memory at all.
So the vaccine can not possibly be variant specific.

This is a 29 year old woman with three kids. Sad.

She wasn't an anti-vaxxer----she was an anti MASKER---but watch the media manipulate. My guess is that she was one of those who smoked/ used the vapor nonsense.

She wasn't an anti-vaxxer----she was an anti MASKER---but watch the media manipulate. My guess is that she was one of those who smoked/ used the vapor nonsense.
From the OP link: She shared several memes against the COVID-19 vaccine as well.

I just don't believe in conspiracy theory nonsense of lizard people, flat earth, illuminati or tri-lateral commission
OR
Fake scandemic that is made by some secret organization to kill everyone.

Doesn't matter how it started, but clearly mRNA vaccines are fake and can't possibly stop it.
The way Washington stopped smallpox in 1777 was by deliberate infection, called variolation.
We could have done that over 2 years ago and ended it with very few deaths, because it is mostly those over 70 dying.
Those under 40 have 400 times less death rate than the average, which itself is still only about 0.5% death rate, which divided by 400 is a death rate of only 0.00125.
Would have ended it in less than 2 months.

Forum List

Back