Anti-Vaxxer Sheriff's Deputy, 33, Dies of Covid.

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
Darwinism strikes again. And it is the second time this department has lost an officer to Covid.

Sometimes being stupid is fatal. RIP.

Yeah, I posted about it here. Listen to this fucking moron, and then forget he ever existed. Good riddance.

Darwinism strikes again. And it is the second time this department has lost an officer to Covid.

T's & P's

Meanwhile vaxxers continue to die from the vax
Isn’t it strange how when someone who has Covid dies, its not Covid but when someone dies after having been vaccinated it is ALWAYS the vaccine.
No... I have no problems with a Vaccine complication. But first you have to admit that it does have complications to it. Usually in the form of blood clots. Right? Can we agree on that?

Isn’t it strange how when someone who has Covid dies, its not Covid but when someone dies after having been vaccinated it is ALWAYS the vaccine.
No... I have no problems with a Vaccine complication. But first you have to admit that it does have complications to it. Usually in the form of blood clots. Right? Can we agree on that?
I just had my second dose. My side effects were a massive headache/nausea/body pain and I was disoriented. Everyone reacts differently.
I don’t know of anyone who developed blood clots.

How many people have died after taking the vaccine?

I just had my second dose. My side effects were a massive headache/nausea/body pain and I was disoriented. Everyone reacts differently.
I don’t know of anyone who developed blood clots.
Most people didn’t feel that bad, I felt hungover, at worst.

But no where near the rate of people that died of the disease or complications from the disease.
There is that. Still. . . . . it's sad to see some of these young people who might have never gotten COVID or most likely would have had a light case get a vaccine and die of the vaccine. I'd rather die from something natural (assuming COVID is natural!) than let people shoot stuff into me they just invented a few months ago, with known fatal problems.

Not Darwinian. Father of two, he had already reproduced, possibly already passing the "dumb-ass" gene. Sad for his offspring, but maybe they will learn from the environmental influence and not fall prey to genetics.

How many people have died after taking the vaccine?
Barely any.

Forum List

Back