Conservative Activist Dies of COVID Complications After Attending Anti-Vax ‘Symposium’

3082 COVID deaths in the USA reported on Jan 27.

And it's been all-omicron for a month now.

You have to be some special kind of stupid to claim omicron is nothing.

Fortunately or unfortunately, depending how you look at it, such stupid is self-correcting.

The Biden administration is sneaking diseased illegal aliens into neighborhoods around the country and elderly and immune compromised fully vaccinated Americans are dying like flies. Is there a connection? Leftie ghouls want to dance on the graves of the unvaccinated but they couldn't care less about the poor vaccinated folks who have been intentionally infected. Former governor Cuomo should be in jail but democrats are better protected from prosecuted than the rest of us are protected by vaccinations.

The Biden administration is sneaking diseased illegal aliens into neighborhoods around the country and elderly and immune compromised fully vaccinated Americans are dying like flies. Is there a connection? Leftie ghouls want to dance on the graves of the unvaccinated but they couldn't care less about the poor vaccinated folks who have been intentionally infected. Former governor Cuomo should be in jail but democrats are better protected from prosecuted than the rest of us are protected by vaccinations.
^^wharrgarbbl

The vaccination rate among Mexican citizens is a little higher than the vaccination rate among Republicans, which makes Republican who are howling about immigrants spreading disease look even more bizarre.

The vaccination rate among Mexican citizens is a little higher than the vaccination rate among Republicans, which makes Republican who are howling about immigrants spreading disease look even more bizarre.
There it is again. A dumb fuck who thinks only Rs refuse the vax. WTF!!! It’s like Rachel Maddow controls their brain.

Remember how hundreds of thousands of people died from COVID -- and folks like you were minimizing it by saying "barely anybody dies from COVID; I had a friend who got COVID, and he was fine" -- yet you want to stop the presses for anyone who was vaccinated and died from COVID??

“Stop the presses”? What are you talking about?

Look, the deaths from Covid in 2020 was around 350,000. However, the deaths from heart disease in 2020 (still the no. 1 killer) was over 690,000.

Vaxers don’t give a loose shit in a high wind about death rates. It’s moral posturing, nothing more.
Even tho the people who are vaccinated and died from COVID are orders of magnitude fewer? Keep that same energy

In fact, I will keep that same energy. I refuse to live in fear. Also, you can throw around death statistics until millenials finally understand the concept of personal responsibility but the fact remains that Covid has a relatively high survival rate.

Well, I dunno much about 'moral posturing'.....but it sounds kinda energizing.

It means putting on a charade of moral superiority while (for example) gloating over anti-vaxer deaths. Virtue signaling in modern parlance.
But let's leave that weird stuff behind and address "the trouble in hospitals".

Well, the trouble-in-hospitals is a thing.
Trust me.
There are a gabillion reports of ICU's jammed, no room for new patients, staff stressed, nurses quitting because of overwork, people with serious other medical issues unable to find an ICU bed in their locale...................and all because the vast majority of those beds are filled with the unvaxxed.

And at the same time, firing the very nurses they need because they’re unvaxxed.
This next is anecdotal, and I have posted about it before: I have two neighbors at our city home that are top-end nurses in their respective hospitals. In conversations over wine at our home each --on seperate occassions-- informed on the overload, the stress on their staffs, the loss of staff.....and, importantly for this discussion ....... each of those mature experienced managment nurses lays the blame on the unvaxxed.

So there is that.

I’ll bet I can find two nurses who disagree with them.

It’s bullshit because when the rioters were tramping through the streets last year, no one on the left said a fucking thing about it. But they were quick to jump on Trump rallies as “Super Spreader” events.

Sorry, but if there truly is a crisis in hospitals, it is an egregious oversimplification to just blame anti-vaxers. There are multiple factors at work here, not the least of which is the fact that no one in authority knows what the fuck to do with this virus and they’ve been playing catch up from the beginning, despite the fact they are actively studying the goddamn thing in a lab. Another one is, as mentioned above, firing nurses.

Prove it. i'm sure everyone would love to see that :laugh:
Lol. Done it many times on this forum. I did it in this thread. Why are you so uninformed that you don’t know Pfizer released the data? Are you a dupe of big pharma or do you get all your news from establishment media?

Who’s laughing now?

Yet another one, you'd think some might get the message. I guess not~

via Facebook
© Provided by The Daily Beast via Facebook
A well-known conservative activist in Arlington, Texas, who peddled COVID-19 vaccine misinformation has died of complications caused by the virus—just a few weeks after attending a “symposium” against the shots.
The Arlington Republican Party confirmed the passing of Kelly Canon on Facebook.
“Another tragedy and loss for our Republican family. Our dear friend Kelly Canon lost her battle with pneumonia today. Kelly will be forever in our hearts as a loyal and beloved friend and Patriot. Gone way too soon We will keep her family in our prayers,” the Arlington Republican Club said in a statement.

Canon had announced on Facebook in November that her employer granted her a religious exemption for the COVID-19 vaccine.

“No jabby-jabby for me! Praise GOD!” she wrote at the time.

Canon was prominent in Republican circles for her grassroots organizing and campaign to ban red light cameras in Arlington. She also made headlines in 2017 for going public about sexually explicit photos allegedly sent to her by then-GOP Rep. Joe Barton, a scandal which ultimately ended in Barton stepping down.
More recently, Canon had been an outspoken critic of COVID-19 vaccine mandates and pandemic-related restrictions. In one of her final Facebook posts, Canon shared several links to speeches she attended at a “COVID symposium” in Burleson in early December devoted to dissuading people from getting the COVID-19 vaccines that are currently available. The event was organized by God Save Our Children, which bills itself as “a conservative group that is fighting against the use of experimental vaccines on our children.”
Friends and colleagues of the Republican figure flooded social media with tributes on Tuesday, lamenting what they said was her death “from COVID-related pneumonia.”

She was murdered by satanists

She was murdered by satanists
Finally!
An interesting turn in the road.

Satanist?
How would one recognize one? Appearance? Or actions?
How does one join?
How does one leave?

Are they a good thing? Or a bad thing?

Are they localized? Or everywhere?

via Facebook
A well-known conservative activist in Arlington, Texas, who peddled COVID-19 vaccine misinformation has died of complications caused by the virus—just a few weeks after attending a “symposium” against the shots.
The Arlington Republican Party confirmed the passing of Kelly Canon on Facebook.
“Another tragedy and loss for our Republican family. Our dear friend Kelly Canon lost her battle with pneumonia today. Kelly will be forever in our hearts as a loyal and beloved friend and Patriot. Gone way too soon We will keep her family in our prayers,” the Arlington Republican Club said in a statement.

Canon had announced on Facebook in November that her employer granted her a religious exemption for the COVID-19 vaccine.

Canon was prominent in Republican circles for her grassroots organizing and campaign to ban red light cameras in Arlington. She also made headlines in 2017 for going public about sexually explicit photos allegedly sent to her by then-GOP Rep. Joe Barton, a scandal which ultimately ended in Barton stepping down.
More recently, Canon had been an outspoken critic of COVID-19 vaccine mandates and pandemic-related restrictions. In one of her final Facebook posts, Canon shared several links to speeches she attended at a “COVID symposium” in Burleson in early December devoted to dissuading people from getting the COVID-19 vaccines that are currently available. The event was organized by God Save Our Children, which bills itself as “a conservative group that is fighting against the use of experimental vaccines on our children.”
Friends and colleagues of the Republican figure flooded social media with tributes on Tuesday, lamenting what they said was her death “from COVID-related pneumonia.”

Everyone in my family has now had the Chinese flu.......including a grandmother, 77, unvaxxed, with several co morbidities...she survived....I have two shots from pfizer, also got it......at least 9 people in my family so far....all survived....

via Facebook

Toss in another one:

Forum List

Back