Rightwing radio host and anti-vaxxer dies of Covid

Five anti-vaxxer, conspiracy-spewing, right-wing radio talk show hosts have now died from COVID.

:(
And the Nazi Reich rejoices at five fewer being loaded onto the cattle cars to the vaccination internment camps. Sieg Heil!!

No it's not. You've been played....again

Get jabbed, mask up and shut up already
No. I'm not gonna shut up.

What now?

Gonna call me names?

Tell us what "the real issues" are? Trump's failed re-election bid?

Do you know who's REALLY rejoicing? It's conservatives who now see an opportunity to get a radio time slot now that these dopes are dead.
No we aren't. The only thing we are interested in is countering your idiotic fear mongering propaganda to give folks a sense of accuracy. You idiots harp on a flu virus while the moron in the White Hoiuse destroys the country.

No we aren't. The only thing we are interested in is countering your idiotic fear mongering propaganda to give folks a sense of accuracy. You idiots harp on a flu virus while the moron in the White Hoiuse destroys the country.
Are you a radio host who's looking for a gig? If not, I don't think you can speak for the conservative radio hosts who now find they have a shot at an on-air time slot when they previously had no chance unless someone else quit (or died).

Are you a radio host who's looking for a gig? If not, I don't think you can speak for the conservative radio hosts who now find they have a shot at an on-air time slot when they previously had no chance unless someone else quit (or died).
I am a person with sense trying to talk some of it into a mindless Dimmer skull.

But he doesn't clip onto a harness that is only proven 50% effective....
We don't even use the damn trip hazards. Just a 2x4 toe board and forklift basket.
The Latino roofers just use foam from a couch cushion while laying shingles to not slide off the roof. OSHA doesn't screw with small residential builders unless something major happens. Rarely does, most accidents happen at the large companies where they hire idiots out of desperation.

Forum List

Back