Anti-Vaxxer Sheriff's Deputy, 33, Dies of Covid.

But first you have to admit that it does have complications to it. Usually in the form of blood clots.
This. People who support vaccination shouldn’t be afraid to acknowledge that there are complications and people will die from the vaccine.

Darwinism strikes again. And it is the second time this department has lost an officer to Covid.

Sometimes being stupid is fatal. RIP.

I suspect we'll be seeing a lot of similar incidents over the next few months.

Darwinism strikes again. And it is the second time this department has lost an officer to Covid.

I suspect we'll be seeing a lot of similar incidents over the next few months.
Better to report on those than open borders, rising crime and inflation. Talk about fiddling while Rome burns.

Better to report on those than open borders, rising crime and inflation. Talk about fiddling while Rome burns.
Yeah, so COVID killed half a million Americans so far. What we really should be talking about is that milk prices increased by 5%.

Yeah, so COVID killed half a million Americans so far. What we really should be talking about is that milk prices increased by 5%.
Covid killed 1/6 of those. The price of corn had doubled since the election. The same for wheat. Lumber is inflated at 500%. Do some research and get informed.

Covid killed 1/6 of those. The price of corn had doubled since the election. The same for wheat. Lumber is inflated at 500%. Do some research and get informed.
COVID killed more than that. We are undercounting, not over counting.

I haven’t fed my family members a bushel of corn. Have you? I haven’t fed them a bushel of wheat either.

Maybe your family lives in a barnyard but not mine.

I haven’t fed my family members a bushel of corn. Have you? I haven’t fed them a bushel of wheat either.

And those things do not effect what you pay? Doh!

And those things do not effect what you pay? Doh!
They do, but not double. Bread has gone up 3%. You’re quoting commodity prices because it’s a bigger number without context.

Either you’re trying to manipulate us by misusing the data or you’ve been manipulated into repeating things without understanding then.

My money is on the latter.

This is the second sheriff to die of covid in the same detention unit. We're there any sick inmates?

Throughout the entire Fauci Flu pandemic I never wore a mask in shopping centers. I used a winter sport gator I would pull up. Blocks absolutely nothing except my snout. Not sure who to contact on US Messageboard to report my health concerns. But if I get the Fauci Flu (who knows maybe I already had it), I will just up my daily dose of Zinc and D3. :dunno:

106 people died of covid despite being full vaccinated

So what's your point exactly in posting this? Surely it has to be more than "yeah stupid anti vaxxers don't believe what I believe hahaha LOL" because that's what it seems like you're saying.

It sounds like you're ignoring common knowledge, proof and fact just so you can shit on people for not blindly thinking what you think and mindlessly saying what you say.

Forum List

Back