Another Day, Another Anti-Vaxxer Dies of Covid

You folks should be thrilled. Some day soon all of us anti-vax folks should be dead by your estimations and you’ll have the world all to yourselves. I’d think you would be applauding this. The Government will likely gain more control over her theee kids as well. What a bonus… three more indoctrinated drones serving their Goverment Master.

You folks should be thrilled. Some day soon all of us anti-vax folks should be dead by your estimations and you’ll have the world all to yourselves. I’d think you would be applauding this. The Government will likely gain more control over her theee kids as well. What a bonus… three more indoctrinated drones serving their Goverment Master.
This ideology is what caused her death.

Anti-vaxxers have no place in a civilized society.

Thrilled? No. Unsurprised? Yes.

Forum List

Back