Rightwing radio host and anti-vaxxer dies of Covid

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

A rightwing TV and radio host who was a vociferous critic of Dr Anthony Fauci and who urged his listeners not to get vaccinated against Covid-19 has died after contracting the virus.

Dick Farrel, who had described Fauci as a “power-tripping lying freak” who conspired with “power trip libb loons”, had urged people not to get vaccinated as recently as June.

He reportedly changed his opinion about vaccines after falling ill and later being admitted to hospital before passing away on 4 August aged 65. “He texted me and told me to ‘Get it!’ He told me this virus is no joke and he said, “I wish I had gotten [the vaccine]!” close friend Amy Leigh Hair wrote on Facebook.

Ive composed a few lines as an elegy to this fallen broadcaster.

Some lines on the death of anti vaxxer and trumper "Dick" Farrell (Deceased)

Lets shed a tear
For dopey Dick.
Despite him being
A stupid prick.

He lived his life
like a loon
Hes meeting Satan
pretty soon

T.Tainant 2021

There once was a guy named Ferrel.
His followers he loved to imperil.
Then he got the vid
and die he did
Now there's weeping down at the glory hole.

Your appalling dancing on the graves of others aside, Dick Farrell was a big dude. So are you. Covid really doesn't like obesity, and the vaccine efficacy is waning. Did you get Pfizer, Astra-Zeneca? I wouldn't trust those so very much. Are you in line for boosters?
How many people has he killed ?

Your appalling dancing on the graves of others aside, Dick Farrell was a big dude. So are you. Covid really doesn't like obesity, and the vaccine efficacy is waning. Did you get Pfizer, Astra-Zeneca? I wouldn't trust those so very much. Are you in line for boosters?
I bet he didnt warn fat bastards to get the vax tho. Hes a killer.

A rightwing TV and radio host who was a vociferous critic of Dr Anthony Fauci and who urged his listeners not to get vaccinated against Covid-19 has died after contracting the virus.

Dick Farrel, who had described Fauci as a “power-tripping lying freak” who conspired with “power trip libb loons”, had urged people not to get vaccinated as recently as June.

He reportedly changed his opinion about vaccines after falling ill and later being admitted to hospital before passing away on 4 August aged 65. “He texted me and told me to ‘Get it!’ He told me this virus is no joke and he said, “I wish I had gotten [the vaccine]!” close friend Amy Leigh Hair wrote on Facebook.

Ive composed a few lines as an elegy to this fallen broadcaster.

Some lines on the death of anti vaxxer and trumper "Dick" Farrell (Deceased)

Lets shed a tear
For dopey Dick.
Despite him being
A stupid prick.

He lived his life
like a loon
Hes meeting Satan
pretty soon

T.Tainant 2021

For the record, I really hate dancing on the graves of others Tommy, and for the record, it would be terrible if you died of Covid. Truly.

It's not good for your soul to rejoice in people's deaths just because you don't like what they said politically. It's really bad for you.

The virus doesn't care what UNIMPORTANT political leanings one has. It is not a hoax and is nothing to scoff at. Politics means nothing, not a thing it ranks very very low on EVERY person's list of importance. On the BOTTOM.
To wish or laugh at the death of anyone is sickening.

When you get the covid and become desperately ill you will not entrust your care to random strangers on the internet, why are you doing it now?

1. How do you know I will get covid?

2. How do you know I will become desperately ill?

3. You're just wishcasting. How sad

1. How do you know I will get covid?

2. How do you know I will become desperately ill?

3. You're just wishcasting. How sad

Only a matter of time Sue
You may have escaped the original COVID, but you have a date with Delta

You will “probably” survive

Forum List

Back