Rightwing radio host and anti-vaxxer dies of Covid

Covid seems to hurt radio hosta really hard. What is it about radio that aggravates the WuFlu.

There is more information out there than those of us with out advanced medical degrees could ever hope to assimilate into our learning curve. We have had two years to make up our minds what direction we have chosen. So CAN we please stop now with the blame game. Do what you can to not help the spread, & leave the bad mouth at the garden gate. Living with all this political hate is as discus ting as the possibility of getting sick.

There is more information out there than those of us with out advanced medical degrees could ever hope to assimilate into our learning curve. We have had two years to make up our minds what direction we have chosen. So CAN we please stop now with the blame game. Do what you can to not help the spread, & leave the bad mouth at the garden gate. Living with all this political hate is as discus ting as the possibility of getting sick.
Which means ...get vaxxed and boosted...wear masks (good ones) and socially distance

A rightwing TV and radio host who was a vociferous critic of Dr Anthony Fauci and who urged his listeners not to get vaccinated against Covid-19 has died after contracting the virus.

Dick Farrel, who had described Fauci as a “power-tripping lying freak” who conspired with “power trip libb loons”, had urged people not to get vaccinated as recently as June.

He reportedly changed his opinion about vaccines after falling ill and later being admitted to hospital before passing away on 4 August aged 65. “He texted me and told me to ‘Get it!’ He told me this virus is no joke and he said, “I wish I had gotten [the vaccine]!” close friend Amy Leigh Hair wrote on Facebook.

Ive composed a few lines as an elegy to this fallen broadcaster.

Some lines on the death of anti vaxxer and trumper "Dick" Farrell (Deceased)

Lets shed a tear
For dopey Dick.
Despite him being
A stupid prick.

He lived his life
like a loon
Hes meeting Satan
pretty soon

T.Tainant 2021
Tommy, you know better than speaking ill of the dead. =

Tommy, you know better than speaking ill of the dead. =

Some dead people SHOULD have their dangerous lies and misinformation exposed. I think these dangerous clowns on right wing radio promoting foreign propaganda and lies against the vaccines and public health protocols dying of covid is divine retribution for the harm they've done by lying to the American people.

Russia, China and Iran don't want America to get through this pandemic. Much of the misinformation being promoted by these conservative radio hosts and ministers is coming straight out of countries with an interest in seeing the USA on its knees and flailing. These people are unwitting, or in some cases very wittingly, pushing these lies to help break down society, and get Americans to turn to a strong man dictator, like Putin or Xi. Putin is pushing for a return of Donald Trump.

Betty White got her third Covid shot and died three days later.
I think Betty White was so cute and her steller acts made a lot of people laugh and get their troubles out of mind in bad times and good.
I'm sorry but by the time people get the third jab, they could be allergic to the attenuated virus or other products in the drug that is supposed to deal with a new bug infestation but actually causes an enhanced reaction to the antigens in the injections. The human body can only take so much and if the victim has other problems generally associated with being over 75, they succumb to the pandemic's panaceas.

Last edited:
And I guess tiny Dimmer brains get passed over.....
No...if only.

As much as the Democrats like to claim that they are the ones vaccinated many of the minority groups that traditionally vote democrat are also avoiding getting vaccinated or boostered and are dying just as frequently as Republicans.

So where it's a non-reported truth...it is still true. Minorities are not getting vaccinated.

Who cares? Over 16,000 fully vaxxed die of covid in 6 months:

"While federal data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is incomplete, only accounting for a subset of states, the analysis found that between April and November, more than 16,700 vaccinated people had died -- the vast majority since the start of the delta variant's surge, earlier this summer. Similarly, nearly all – approximately 96% -- of the 1.8 million breakthrough cases – have come during the same time period."

Last edited:
Who cares? Over 16,000 fully vaxxed die of covid in 6 months:

"While federal data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is incomplete, only accounting for a subset of states, the analysis found that between April and November, more than 16,700 vaccinated people had died -- the vast majority since the start of the delta variant's surge, earlier this summer. Similarly, nearly all – approximately 96% -- of the 1.8 million breakthrough cases – have come during the same time period."

But they died a mild death.

Forum List

Back