Anti-gay bigots are getting their clocks cleaned

The gay rights agenda is actually just an attack on the family. It's designed to destroy Amerika from within.

How?

It has it's roots in cold war Soviet tactics. Breaks down the family, attacks the church which was the moral glue that made America strong. People have believed in it for so long they can no longer understand the damage they've done this once great place.

The gay rights agenda is actually just an attack on the family. It's designed to destroy Amerika from within.

How?

It has it's roots in cold war Soviet tactics. Breaks down the family, attacks the church which was the moral glue that made America strong. People have believed in it for so long they can no longer understand the damage they've done this once great place.

:lol:

You amuse me.

The people breaking down the American family are Newt Gingrich, Herman Cain, Anthony Weiner, Mark Sanford, John Edwards, John Ensign, David Petreaus, David Vitter, Gary Condit, Bill Clinton, Henry Hyde, Bob Barr...et al. Along with every adulterer and divorced adult in your neighborhood. THERE is your destruction.

Look around your own town at all the kids with divorced parents. You can't pin that shit on homos, you blind hypocrite.

Last edited:
The Soviets tricked David Vitter into frequenting hookers and wearing diapers.

All part of the plan.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Therefore, it is okay to discriminate against T3H GAYZ...and stuff.

Last edited:
BREAKING for hater dupes- In 29 states you can be fired for being gay. And shove the ignorant fundamentalist bs...

When common sense and the Constitution ruled the day, an employer could fire at will for any fucking reason he chose, because no one has a right to a job, whether they take it up the ass from their fag buddy or not.

BREAKING for hater dupes- In 29 states you can be fired for being gay. And shove the ignorant fundamentalist bs...

When common sense and the Constitution ruled the day, an employer could fire at will for any fucking reason he chose, because no one has a right to a job, whether they take it up the ass from their fag buddy or not.

Those were some good times. You could not hire any negroes, keep them out of the schools and away from lunch counters, and keep them in their place, too.

Last edited:
Okay...so we cleaned the clock of the "Soviet tactic" meme.

What's say we give the old white college try and bring out the "fags caused the collapse of the Roman Empire" nugget for one last day in the sun?

Come on! Let's do it!

Those were some good times. You could not hire any negroes, keep them out of the schools and away from lunch counters, and keep them in their place, too.

The Federal government invents laws and rights at any whim. We did not need Big Fed to make bullshit rules. Society evolves of its own volition and there is no cause to shit on one man's rights in order to protect another man.

How?

Because human beings were designed to have a father and a mother. The gay agenda damages that institution while increasing disdain for Christian values through various means not limited to outright intimidation. There is an unstated goal by those pushing this to undermine the church while eventually creating an arbitrary state of marriage between multiple people, animals, perhaps even peds. If you think your special because you are a freak then the sky is the limit.

What's say we give the old white college try and bring out the "fags caused the collapse of the Roman Empire" nugget for one last day in the sun?

Come on! Let's do it!

You haven't cleaned anything except your toilet. The soviet tactic "meme" in this case was just a small part of the overall plan. I just mentioned it as an example.

And yet the "negroes" were at their intellectual best during that time despite the racist crap. Why was that punk?

My niece is gay, my cousin is gay, I have gay friends, I am not anti-gay.

Get the fuck over yourself, you sick-minded troll.

You can not blemish me with your hate. For I love my gay relatives and friends.

Take a big flying fuck... you fuck brained moron.

If you vote for people who believe in the opposite of what you believe, then you must be a "tard". Worse a "tard" who is also a hypocrite.

The Gay community will fend for itself, with the help of well-meaning Liberal toilet-brains. I don't need to vote for Constitution usurpers who are hell-bent on destroying commerce as a whole along with the individual's right to personal success and liberty.

How?

Because human beings were designed to have a father and a mother. The gay agenda damages that institution while increasing disdain for Christian values through various means not limited to outright intimidation.

Gosh, t3h gayz have no respect for organizations which outright hate them, and push back against those who oppressed them? How dare they!

Last edited:

Come on! Let's do it!

You haven't cleaned anything except your toilet. The soviet tactic "meme" in this case was just a small part of the overall plan. I just mentioned it as an example.

:lol:

Cite your Soviet tactic sources, Newt.

You probably don't even realize you are repeating a meme which is a recycled 70s meme. That's why it still has the word "Soviet" in it. :lol:

Last edited:
Gay "rights" is a winning issue for the democrats. A losing issue for the GOP and a killing issue for gays. Maybe that's the way it is supposed to be. The more recognition they get, the more they die.

Gays did not cause the downfall of Rome. Acceptance of homosexuality is a symptom of a wider societal disease that contrbuted to the collapse of the Roman civilization. As it has to every other civiilization that did the same thing.

Forum List

Back