Republicans Are Escalating Their Attacks on the Voters They Hate the Most

Not allowing College Students to vote where they go to school is blocking them

If they are registered voters like the rest of us who have to go hither or yon to vote is not blocking them. Do I get to vote where I go to work? How easy do you want to make this?

None that can overcome your brainwashing.

Thousands that would quickly convince an open mind.

Not am I by your characterization.

You'll flee the cult when and if you're ready, and not a second sooner.
A simple "no" would have sufficed.

Oh, and:

everybody.jpg

Republicans are desperately trying to hang onto what power they have as the younger generations reach voting age and realize what criminals (not to mention dinosaurs) the republican party is composed of today.

In order to do that the republicans are trying to take the fundamental right to vote from them, It's one of the most anti American things I have ever seen.

Republicans are just fucked human beings! Since they took over the House, they haven't done jack shit for the country.

Cool, and if they establish residence they can vote. Many don't, many have no desire to, because it's simply school, there homes are back, you know at home.

Nobody is saying they can't establish residence.
For the purpose of INCOME TAXES not State legal requirements. You can live in Europe for most of the year , yet you are still a resident of the state you are from.

For the purpose of INCOME TAXES not State legal requirements. You can live in Europe for most of the year , yet you are still a resident of the state you are from.
Yep, and they won’t let you vote in Europe

If a student goes to school out of state and lives there over 50 percent of the time he should be able to vote in state and local elections
What do they care about a state or city they only visit?

Republicans are just fucked human beings! Since they took over the House, they haven't done jack shit for the country.
Your belief that Democrat have ever don't anything for the country is hilarious. All they've done is fuck the country.

Forum List

Back