Republicans Are Escalating Their Attacks on the Voters They Hate the Most

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
In recent election cycles, young voters have consistently delivered major wins for Democrats. Republicans have decided that the best response is to try to disenfranchise young people.

This year alone, at least 15 Republican-controlled states have introduced or implemented legislation to change the rules around using student IDs at voting booths, according to the Voting Rights Lab. And Rolling Stone reported Tuesday that there is a wider push afoot among GOP lawmakers to eliminate some students’ ability to vote in their school’s state altogether.

Republicans are desperately trying to hang onto what power they have as the younger generations reach voting age and realize what criminals (not to mention dinosaurs) the republican party is composed of today.

In order to do that the republicans are trying to take the fundamental right to vote from them, It's one of the most anti American things I have ever seen.

Republicans are desperately trying to hang onto what power they have as the younger generations reach voting age and realize what criminals (not to mention dinosaurs) the republican party is composed of today.

In order to do that the republicans are trying to take the fundamental right to vote from them, It's one of the most anti American things I have ever seen.

hahha do these students not have Govt issued IDs? Really? Laws restricting the use of their school ID is gonna keep them from voting? Ok...well maybe they really didn't care that much about voting to begin with,

The exact opposite is happening with younger voters.
They're going conservative.

Such silly melodrama.

Forum List

Back