Ron DeSantis’ pastor says gay people should be “put to death”

I would disagree with you on this.

Just because a man is repulsed by the idea of his butthole being violated by another man, doesn't mean he has "psychological issues" at all.
Correct. The psychological issue is much more associated with a "man" who desires to be violated in that area of his anatomy. "Fudge packing" is most definitely associated with mental illness.

Where is the proof that desantis attends this church? First off, desantis is catholic, so I don’t know why he would be attending a baptist church.

Secondly, the governors mansion is in Tallahassee, Cape Coral is 5 1/2 hours away from Tallahassee. Somehow I don’t think desantis is making an 11 hour round trip. Even if he were to fly, that’s still several hours total.

He doesn't.......the "pastor," was brought in from a list to give an opening prayer....Desantis doesn't have anything to do with the guy.....this is just another lie. Desanits, by the way, is Catholic, this "pastor," is not.

I heard somewhere (and I don't trust just any source) that DeSantis is Catholic

so maybe this OP is fake news

We'd be SO surprised

"aggravated homosexuality"

Not sure what that means.

Two adult homos in a private residence can do whatever, as long as they do not break laws and harm innocent people.

A homo who rapes a child, that's different. Very different....
That’s kind of a given for anyone who rapes a child….

Forum List

Back