Republicans Are Escalating Their Attacks on the Voters They Hate the Most

Republicans are desperately trying to hang onto what power they have as the younger generations reach voting age and realize what criminals (not to mention dinosaurs) the republican party is composed of today.

In order to do that the republicans are trying to take the fundamental right to vote from them, It's one of the most anti American things I have ever seen.

Seriously? You do nothing but attack those on the other side who you hate the most. It's the MO of leftists.

Republicans are desperately trying to hang onto what power they have as the younger generations reach voting age and realize what criminals (not to mention dinosaurs) the republican party is composed of today.

In order to do that the republicans are trying to take the fundamental right to vote from them, It's one of the most anti American things I have ever seen.

You mean blacks and Latinos switching to the GOP? Oh wait, that's you, MAGA man

The leader of the Democrat party is not a dinosaur......he's a fossil. So's Pelosi

The problem is simple, we allow people who don't contribute and have no skin in the game to vote. If you don't pay taxes or aren't retired after a lifetime of paying taxes, you shouldn't have a say. That would require an amendment, but would be worth it in the long run.

Forum List

Back