ObamaCare Failure is just a Symptom

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
The failure of ObamaCare is merely the symptom, and it cannot not be "fixed" or delayed in the hope of making it "better". The problem with ObamaCare is the problem of Liberalism, of Progressivism: they cannot, are incapable of and will never, ever make better decision for you than you can make for yourself. Even Diehard Liberals are finally learning first hand what an awful arrangement this is. "I thought Obamacare was great, until I got the bill"

ObamaCare has failed not because their intentions were bad or because they lacked resources or desire; it failed because as I've said countless times, Progressives redistribution systems come with a 100% Fail Guarantee.

It failed because there was no other option for it.

Yes, we need some minimum function of government to enforce civil order and the rule of law. No, we do not need a cradle to grave nanny state that wants to think and act for us.

ObamaCare cannot be fixed, it must be eradicated and replaced with free market alternatives, which have been lacking for the past 70 years.

The only answer is to put people to work. Rescind the free trade agreements or make moving jobs back to the US very desirable.

Forum List

Back