Another inspiring video for those who understand. Fellow conservatives. We are at war. Don't forget it.

We need to pull our heads out of our collective asses. We are well beyond do or die right now.

I suspect Ronald Reagan would think you right wing conservatives suck right now. Now you got to go back to the early 80 to try to invoke his ghost, when you guys would call him a RINO and primary any Republican like him now? I voted for him twice and am pretty sure he wouldn't have anything to do with trump republicans of today, as he was more of a William F Buckley, George Will type conservative. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I suspect Ronald Reagan would think you right wing conservatives suck right now. Now you got to go back to the early 80 to try to invoke his ghost, when you guys would call him a RINO and primary any Republican like him now? I voted for him twice and am pretty sure he wouldn't have anything to do with trump republicans of today, as he was more of a William F Buckley, George Will type conservative. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
You are by far the biggest piece of hypocritical shit on this site. Officially on ignore you pathetic double talking swine.

I suspect that you're an idiot.

No, I take that back. I don't suspect it. I know it.

We need to pull our heads out of our collective asses. We are well beyond do or die right now.

Some people get it, a lot of people dont..Progressives are that stupid.

Binet-Simon_scale.jpg

We need to do 4 things:
1.Stop voting for Democrats
2. Stop watching and buying the left wing media-CNN. MSNBC, CBS,ABC, NY Times, Washington Pest, LA Times If we don't watch them, it will hurt their ratings.Watch Fox News or OAN
3.Support Republicans.
4. Use Twitter and Facebook to voice your views publicly

Lol. I thought you were a tough guy calling people to action? Now you're hiding in your safe space from posters you don't like? Lol. Real tough guy you are.
Ignoring trolls on the internet doesn't make one a coward. It simply means you don't have the time to deal with pathetic children who get off on arguing nonsense on their computer because their pathetic lives mean so little they have nothing better to do!!!!

I won't ever hide from one of those pathetic losers in the real world. I keep waiting on one to call me a Trump loving knuckle dragger in person. It only happens on here though!!!

Forum List

Back