Another inspiring video for those who understand. Fellow conservatives. We are at war. Don't forget it.

I suspect Ronald Reagan would think you right wing conservatives suck right now.
There's your pendulum again W6....
pretty sure he wouldn't have anything to do with trump republicans of today
The irony being Trump is a diehard Reaganista
Reagan would have veen repulsed by Trump
In so many regards, the most obvious being Reagan was by far the most well spoken potus in the last generation.....

~S~

You don't know a fucking thing about Reagan.
oh, but those of us who lived the Reagan era do.....& you'd need a bigger chat room , should we be inspired to opine on him

1638619336731.png

~S~

You are by far the biggest piece of hypocritical shit on this site. Officially on ignore you pathetic double talking swine.

There is really nothing more pathetic than someone that announces when they are putting someone on ignore, it is like a 12 year old girl telling one girl she is not speaking to another girl

You are such a good and faithful pawn. The duopoly wants us to be at war with each other, they want us fighting each other so they can do whatever the fuck they want. And you are so fucking eager to help them destroy the country.
You are nothing but a brainwashed minion. Does anyone believe things would have been no better under Trump? we know that's stupid.

You are nothing but a brainwashed minion. Does anyone believe things would have been no better under Trump? we know that's stupid.

Nothing would have changed under Trump other than there would have been no Fed vaccine mandate to be shot down by the courts.

In so many regards, the most obvious being Reagan was by far the most well spoken potus in the last generation.....

~S~

Reagan, Clinton and Obama were all excellent speakers.

Reagan, Clinton and Obama were all excellent speakers.
Yes they were Surada

They had the knack of capturing the middle class contingent ,coming across with an obligatory sincerity that was most convincing

Even w/issues that were not really in the best interests of said class to pursue

~S~

Yes they were Surada

They had the knack of capturing the middle class contingent ,coming across with an obligatory sincerity that was most convincing

Even w/issues that were not really in the best interests of said class to pursue

~S~

I think they were pursuasive and concerned about higher values and the general welfare.

~S~
He and surprisingly his polar opposite, Bill Clinton.

I suspect Ronald Reagan would think you right wing conservatives suck right now. Now you got to go back to the early 80 to try to invoke his ghost, when you guys would call him a RINO and primary any Republican like him now? I voted for him twice and am pretty sure he wouldn't have anything to do with trump republicans of today, as he was more of a William F Buckley, George Will type conservative. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
I say it all the time: These people really are convinced that they are at war with evil.

They are at war and we are not. Just as we said after 9/11.

We need to pull our heads out of our collective asses. We are well beyond do or die right now.

Reagan would be appalled at modern QOP pols pushing an authoritarian government here. He would also be appalled at the Charlottesville alt-white rally and the 1/6 insurrection.

~S~
The former president isn't anything but a self absorbed fuckup.

Forum List

Back