Another inspiring video for those who understand. Fellow conservatives. We are at war. Don't forget it.

He and surprisingly his polar opposite, Bill Clinton.
They didn't call him slick willy for nuthin' W6
1638640897552.png

~S~

Plenty was changing when Trump was in office. That's why all the woke morons were having the world's biggest hissy fit.
What hissy fit? Are they like the ones thrown on wingnut media everyday…

You are such a good and faithful pawn. The duopoly wants us to be at war with each other, they want us fighting each other so they can do whatever the fuck they want. And you are so fucking eager to help them destroy the country.
Anyone who claims Republicans shouldn't be at war with Democrats is a lying prog scumbag.

Progs are the ones destroying the country, moron. They are literally destroying it. They are burning it down.

As compared to you?

Nope. You hate me, I just think you've been badly misled by voices you trust.

I know how consumed you are by paranoia, victimhood and hyperbole, but that isn't hate.
I hate all progs, but I don't pretend I don't. That's the difference between me and you: honesty.

Anyone who claims Republicans shouldn't be at war with Democrats is a lying prog scumbag.

Progs are the ones destroying the country, moron. They are literally destroying it. They are burning it down.
I just checked the media and it seems that nothing is burning currently.

Can you point out where?

Forum List

Back