Adutry

Look up adulrty. If you lust you're doing it. Sorry do the rules make you uncomfortable? Do you even know the rules? Clearly not.
Bobo we are just people....im sure "God" knows that he made sex extremely pleasant for us....so i think he will forgive you for beating off to Rosanne Barr....just sayin....

Thou shall not commit adultery.
you know what Bobo.....i bet he would rather have the married guy beating off than going out and actually having sex with another woman...

Don't try to edit what god said or meant harry. This is just modern day christians trying to justify breaking their own rules. God said what adultery is and if you are uncomfortable with it maybe consider not being a christian anymore. Or do what most do and cherry pick what you want to believe.

I remember having a problem with this 30 years ago too just like you're having now. Don't justify that you have broken his commandment. He said don't even think about it.

And a theist earlier tried to explain why humans made this up. Because your evil thoughts of you banging your neighbors wife might end up with you actually doing it. They wanted to use guilt as a tool. Remember gods watching you jack off. He knows all the sick things that get you off and he doesn't let pervs into heaven.

I totally agree with that about the man made religions. They used guilt as a tool to control the masses because they didn't have the means or the capability to police any kind of wide area. They used the "fear of God" to keep people in line and made up all kinds of religious "laws." :) That's been my theory for quite a while now.
Can you imagine the original catholic men sitting around discussing this as they penned the bible 1600 years ago? One monk said thou shall not bang another mans wife and another one said don't even think about it. Write that down.

Certainly no god said this stuff. Too bad instead of preaching ethics god could have revealed science and medicine to us.

A real messiah would have taught education not morality.

When asked about morality he would have said simply we should know right from wrong.

Bobo we are just people....im sure "God" knows that he made sex extremely pleasant for us....so i think he will forgive you for beating off to Rosanne Barr....just sayin....

you know what Bobo.....i bet he would rather have the married guy beating off than going out and actually having sex with another woman...

Don't try to edit what god said or meant harry. This is just modern day christians trying to justify breaking their own rules. God said what adultery is and if you are uncomfortable with it maybe consider not being a christian anymore. Or do what most do and cherry pick what you want to believe.

I remember having a problem with this 30 years ago too just like you're having now. Don't justify that you have broken his commandment. He said don't even think about it.

And a theist earlier tried to explain why humans made this up. Because your evil thoughts of you banging your neighbors wife might end up with you actually doing it. They wanted to use guilt as a tool. Remember gods watching you jack off. He knows all the sick things that get you off and he doesn't let pervs into heaven.

I totally agree with that about the man made religions. They used guilt as a tool to control the masses because they didn't have the means or the capability to police any kind of wide area. They used the "fear of God" to keep people in line and made up all kinds of religious "laws." :) That's been my theory for quite a while now.
Can you imagine the original catholic men sitting around discussing this as they penned the bible 1600 years ago? One monk said thou shall not bang another mans wife and another one said don't even think about it. Write that down.

Certainly no god said this stuff. Too bad instead of preaching ethics god could have revealed science and medicine to us.

When asked about morality he would have said simply we should know right from wrong.
Jesus will return riding a white Mustang GT..

If he wanted perfection, why create us as flawed? We can't help it. We are just animals, really. :D Do you REALLY deserve to burn in hell for eternity for thinking about another man's wife? I don't think so. Lol.

I don't know, I don't like to pick on people's religions, but too many things just don't add up for me with religious beliefs.

Then you have the really crazy stuff like the religious "floggers" who beat themselves. That's how THEY control their "impure" thoughts. :D Crazy. Religion can inspire some really crazy shit. Lol.

Then you have the really crazy stuff like the religious "floggers" who beat themselves. That's how THEY control their "impure" thoughts. :D Crazy. Religion can inspire some really crazy shit. Lol.
Many religious floggers aren't exactly controlling impure thoughts. If'n ya know what I mean.

Christians say god will forgive sins but you have to be truly sorry to ask for forgiveness.

Then a christian told me god forgives all sins as long as you believe.

So what about christian men who masturbate thinking about women who aren't their wives? They truly believe in Jesus but will continue to masturbate while thinking dirty thoughts. Do they get a free pass because they believe?

To me its like murdering or stealing but thinking you are safe because you believe. How many christians are guilty of the bibles definition of adultery? Remember you don't have to fuck your neighbors wife to commit adultery. You just have to lust after her in your heart. And if you're going to do it again in the future are you really sorry? And if you aren't really sorry will you be forgiven?
The subjective value of morals are simply that. It is why our Founding Fathers were so wise in enumerating to their Posterity, the secular and temporal morals of our republican form of Government--what is not covered by Ten Amendments in our supreme law of the land.

He better wait for spring then because I just saw one stuck in the snow after the Sunday snowstorm in Michigan.

He better wait for spring then because I just saw one stuck in the snow after the Sunday snowstorm in Michigan.
That's his....JC doesn't have emergency roadside assistance with his insurance carrier....

If he wanted perfection, why create us as flawed? We can't help it. We are just animals, really. :D Do you REALLY deserve to burn in hell for eternity for thinking about another man's wife? I don't think so. Lol.

I don't know, I don't like to pick on people's religions, but too many things just don't add up for me with religious beliefs.

You're experiencing Cognitive Dissonance. Its normal. What's important is how you deal with it.

In psychology, cognitive dissonance is the mental stress or discomfort experienced by an individual who holds two or more contradictory beliefs, ideas, or values at the same time, or is confronted by new information that conflicts with existing beliefs, ideas, or values.

Humans strive for internal consistency. When inconsistency (dissonance) is experienced, individuals tend to become psychologically uncomfortable and they are motivated to attempt to reduce this dissonance, as well as actively avoiding situations and information which are likely to increase it.

Theists and Atheists experience this. We just handle it differently. For me I just decided god doesn't exist. Theists decide that their god must be beyond reality, science, logic and physical laws.

They beat themselves to attain the mental condition of Christ,,but in early times in Rome there were three switches hung in public..One for the flagellants, one for wrong doers and one for anyone they felt needed a good whipping..I bet they got boners whipping...

That's his....JC doesn't have emergency roadside assistance with his insurance carrier....

So god couldn't save himself from being crucified, or at least make it so it didn't hurt and now you're saying he can't even get out of a snow bank? Then why is he a god? Or how is he a god?

God suffered for us for 3 days. If he's a god then how much did it really hurt him? And if you don't believe this story you will suffer for eternity. Your choice. LOL

So god couldn't save himself from being crucified, or at least make it so it didn't hurt and now you're saying he can't even get out of a snow bank? Then why is he a god? Or how is he a god?

God suffered for us for 3 days. If he's a god then how much did it really hurt him? And if you don't believe this story you will suffer for eternity. Your choice. LOL
Jesus Christ is not God....When Jesus prayed, he prayed to his Father in Heaven, and he now sits at the right hand of God....there is no duality of the Messiah....

Last edited:
They beat themselves to attain the mental condition of Christ,,but in early times in Rome there were three switches hung in public..One for the flagellants, one for wrong doers and one for anyone they felt needed a good whipping..I bet they got boners whipping...

Martin Luther use to whip himself to feel closer to god. He wanted to suffer like Christ did on the cross. The monks even had to drag him in from sleeping in outside in the snow. No question there are a lot of Christians who truly believe this nonsense but they all believe to different degrees. How devout are you? I guess that depends on your head and what it is filled with.

Jesus Christ is not God....When Jesus prayed he prayed to his Father in Heaven, and he now sits at the right hand of God....there is no duality of the Messiah....

I thought they were all one and the same. God is Jesus, Jesus is the holy ghost and the holy ghost is Jesus. Never mind. I don't care about the trinity. That's just nonsense that most Christians don't even understand fully, just like adultery. They think that only means physically having sex with someone not your spouse. They don't even realize they are guilty if all they do is think about it.

Sorry, this is a fallacious premise. There is no "thou shalt not fantasy" Commandment. Doesn't exist.

And no, covet doesn't cover it.
Look up adulrty. If you lust you're doing it. Sorry do the rules make you uncomfortable? Do you even know the rules? Clearly not.

Do you swear too Harry? Because I just found out cursing is considered blasphemy. Will you continue to curse even though now you know it is adultery?

So even though you know it is wrong you will continue to jack off thinking about your neighbors wife (adultry) and you will continue to be a blasphemer even though you know it is wrong.

It seems like really all you have to do is believe the Jesus myth. Believe the story and the rest will be taken care of. Don't worry about the details. Although don't they say the devil is in the details?

Sorry, this is a fallacious premise. There is no "thou shalt not fantasy" Commandment. Doesn't exist.

Don't try to edit what god said or meant harry.
the whole Bible is trying to figure out what he meant Bobo....
God said what adultery is
you sure it wasnt the Religious zealots who transcribed it?.....
maybe consider not being a christian anymore
to late....i am sure i am agnostic....
I remember having a problem with this 30 years ago too just like you're having now
i dont have a problem with this at all Bobo you are the one having a problem.....30 years ago my ass.....

Martin Luther use to whip himself to feel closer to god. He wanted to suffer like Christ did on the cross. The monks even had to drag him in from sleeping in outside in the snow. No question there are a lot of Christians who truly believe this nonsense but they all believe to different degrees. How devout are you? I guess that depends on your head and what it is filled with.
I am not a devout religious person, in fact I do not like religions....Yet I am no atheist...

Do you swear too Harry? Because I just found out cursing is considered blasphemy. Will you continue to curse even though now you know it is adultery?

So even though you know it is wrong you will continue to jack off thinking about your neighbors wife (adultry) and you will continue to be a blasphemer even though you know it is wrong.

It seems like really all you have to do is believe the Jesus myth. Believe the story and the rest will be taken care of. Don't worry about the details. Although don't they say the devil is in the details?
you need to talk to someone Bobo.....let me suggest this guy.....

upload_2015-2-4_8-36-52.jpeg

Jesus Christ is not God....When Jesus prayed he prayed to his Father in Heaven, and he now sits at the right hand of God....there is no duality of the Messiah....

I thought they were all one and the same. God is Jesus, Jesus is the holy ghost and the holy ghost is Jesus. Never mind. I don't care about the trinity. That's just nonsense that most Christians don't even understand fully, just like adultery. They think that only means physically having sex with someone not your spouse. They don't even realize they are guilty if all they do is think about it.
That is what the Roman catholic Church added later, then they killed off the Gnostic Christians and any other Christians that did not agree with their liturgy...

you need to talk to someone Bobo.....let me suggest this guy.....

View attachment 36487
Sardouche....such a religious man after my own hearta....

Forum List

Back