Zone1 Frankly, I never REALLY understood the forgiveness thing... but then this happened

Can you at least tell me what is your one biggest disagreement with liberals ?
If you don't want to talk then you should stop throwing the bait.

Was your issue concerning a woman who betrayed you?
What is it about liberals I don't like?

OMG OMG

We do NOT have all week, or even all day...

I don't anyhow :auiqs.jpg:

you think Justice is coming soon?!

I don't see it... jis done c it...

Maybe not in my lifetime or yours, which is all I care about, really, but the God I know will not allow this injustice forever.

I just hope I get to see the chastisement.

OP, in the Lord's prayer it says...

"Forgive us this day, as we forgive our debtors."

That tells you everything you need to know about forgiveness.

Forgiveness isn't about whoever has wronged you, it is about you and your relationship w/Christ.

When we do not forgive, we condemn ourselves.

There's a Scripture that says to "forgive seventy times seven."

The whole lesson in that story is about forgiving eternally, because in reality, humans would lose count trying to get to "seventy times seven."

You show me a person who cannot, or refuses to forgive others, and I'll show you a person who cannot or refuses to enter into the gates of Heaven.

Last edited:

Forgiveness isn't about whoever has wronged you, it is about you and your relationship w/Christ.

The whole lesson in that story is about forgiving eternally, because in reality, humans would lose count trying to get to "seventy times seven."

You show me a person who cannot, or refuses to forgive others, and I'll show you a person who cannot or refuses to enter into the gates of Heaven.

Your cute little affectation removes any desire I might have to bother to read more than six words of your post.

You're screwing yourself.

Everyone here agrees with me.

Your cute little affectation removes any desire I might have to bother to read more than six words of your post.

Too bad, so sad.

thats-sad-huh-01.gif

Well, I agree w/ all you say here

But some people like yours truly are not exactly trying to get into Hell as fast as possible. I mean, you can THINK that you've forgiven someone and then... well, the long story short is that you are human and you may fall from your original position many times b4 it is all over.

What gets you to Heaven is NOT staying on the ground once you fall

What do you mean?

I didn't find anything I disagreed with that person on... unless you're referring to some post I haven't read?

What do you mean?

I didn't find anything I disagreed with that person on... unless you're referring to some post I haven't read?

I can't read their posts because of their scream for attention -- the random bold font. No one here thinks it's useful and the poster will not stop it.

So they don't get their words read. I thought the point of posting here was to get your post read.

I can't read their posts because of their scream for attention -- the random bold font. No one here thinks it's useful and the poster will not stop it.

So they don't get their words read. I thought the point of posting here was to get your post read.

I didn't like the bolding

but it didn't detract from his message. I think you are too hard on people at times

That they feel instead of think.
They don't even feel right...

They get virtually NO issue right. But God gave everyone feelings... so that is not exactly the problem

If libs could feel properly, they would never want to murder an unborn child for the crime of existing in the womb

They don't even feel right...

They get virtually NO issue right. But God gave everyone feelings... so that is not exactly the problem

If libs could feel properly, they would never want to murder an unborn child for the crime of existing in the womb
You're already got yourself in trouble today with your lies. Or was it just plain ignorance?

Well, I agree w/ all you say here

But some people like yours truly are not exactly trying to get into Hell as fast as possible. I mean, you can THINK that you've forgiven someone and then... well, the long story short is that you are human and you may fall from your original position many times b4 it is all over.

What gets you to Heaven is NOT staying on the ground once you fall
chapter and verse? Last time I checked it is ONLY THROUGH Jesus any can get to heaven. Once again youre a terrible liar and spitting on Jesus' finished work at Calvary. Keep trying to earn your way to heaven because that will never ever end well.

Forum List

Back