Adutry

I believe women should get more serious with their morals, and seriously fornicate me into a serious relationship, simply for the sake of the moral of True Witness bearing as a form of honesty and respect toward fellow human beings, instead of lies and lying, like all of the other ones.

When are chics going to get serious?

Who do you think of when masturbating Sealy? I bet it's yourself!

I told you, my neighbors wife. Or maybe tonight it's going to be the lady I'm working for. Or maybe my kids teacher. Or maybe another man!!! OMG I'm going to hell!!! LOL
you aint going to hell for beating your pud Bobo....just make sure you clean up after yourself....moms can tell why those socks are so stiff....

Here it is. Matthew 5:28. This is what my buddies mom showed us when we were kids:

but I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart

Not everyone has the same definition of lust. Thinking about a woman while you masturbate is not lust. Please read myexplanation of Matthew 5:27-30 at post at #99.
Who do you think of when masturbating Sealy? I bet it's yourself!

I told you, my neighbors wife. Or maybe tonight it's going to be the lady I'm working for. Or maybe my kids teacher. Or maybe another man!!! OMG I'm going to hell!!! LOL
you aint going to hell for beating your pud Bobo....just make sure you clean up after yourself....moms can tell why those socks are so stiff....

Here it is. Matthew 5:28. This is what my buddies mom showed us when we were kids:

but I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart

Not everyone has the same definition of lust. Thinking about a woman while you masturbate is not lust. Please read my explanation of Matthew 5:27-30 at post at #99.

Ok, I have another one for you guys. Christians believe they can get away with MURDER and still go to heaven. Give you an example. Woman pickets an abortion clinic and goes to church once a week. She believes everything her church says and loves Jesus. One day she gets pregnant and it is the wrong time in her life to be pregnant so her and her parents take her to get an abortion. She is TRULY sorry about it. Getting the abortion will haunt her the rest of her life. She wishes to GOD it never happens and asks his forgiveness.

She goes to heaven, right? So Christians can not only commit adultery they can murder and still go to heaven.

Forum List

Back