Adutry

Sorry, this is a fallacious premise. There is no "thou shalt not fantasy" Commandment. Doesn't exist.

And no, covet doesn't cover it.
Look up adulrty. If you lust you're doing it. Sorry do the rules make you uncomfortable? Do you even know the rules? Clearly not.
Bobo we are just people....im sure "God" knows that he made sex extremely pleasant for us....so i think he will forgive you for beating off to Rosanne Barr....just sayin....

Thou shall not commit adultery.

Christians say god will forgive sins but you have to be truly sorry to ask for forgiveness.

Then a christian told me god forgives all sins as long as you believe.

So what about christian men who masturbate thinking about women who aren't their wives? They truly believe in Jesus but will continue to masturbate while thinking dirty thoughts. Do they get a free pass because they believe?

To me its like murdering or stealing but thinking you are safe because you believe. How many christians are guilty of the bibles definition of adultery? Remember you don't have to fuck your neighbors wife to commit adultery. You just have to lust after her in your heart. And if you're going to do it again in the future are you really sorry? And if you aren't really sorry will you be forgiven?

Murder and theft are actual actions and they harm others.
Masturbation and fantasy are normal, natural and harm no one.

But, apparently there are some christians who believe both to be sins. That should be between them and their god but the problem is, they insist on forcing their beliefs on others.

I can't believe they think masturbating is a sin. Where does it say that you can't masturbate in the Bible?
Adultery. Look up what it is. My friends hot mom explained it to us when we were all curious about religion.

She shouldn't have shown us that. It was a deal breaker for all of us teenagers. We all said fuck that!

Christians say god will forgive sins but you have to be truly sorry to ask for forgiveness.

So what about christian men who masturbate thinking about women who aren't their wives? They truly believe in Jesus but will continue to masturbate while thinking dirty thoughts. Do they get a free pass because they believe?

To me its like murdering or stealing but thinking you are safe because you believe. How many christians are guilty of the bibles definition of adultery? Remember you don't have to fuck your neighbors wife to commit adultery. You just have to lust after her in your heart. And if you're going to do it again in the future are you really sorry? And if you aren't really sorry will you be forgiven?

But, apparently there are some christians who believe both to be sins. That should be between them and their god but the problem is, they insist on forcing their beliefs on others.

I can't believe they think masturbating is a sin. Where does it say that you can't masturbate in the Bible?
Adultery. Look up what it is. My friends hot mom explained it to us when we were all curious about religion.

She shouldn't have shown us that. It was a deal breaker for all of us teenagers. We all said fuck that!

Do you really think God cares about such things? Do you think he's like, ohhhh, that guy is thinking about sexy women and masturbating, I'm going to SMITE him because he is a rotten human being? Lol.

Sorry, this is a fallacious premise. There is no "thou shalt not fantasy" Commandment. Doesn't exist.

Look up adulrty. If you lust you're doing it. Sorry do the rules make you uncomfortable? Do you even know the rules? Clearly not.
Bobo we are just people....im sure "God" knows that he made sex extremely pleasant for us....so i think he will forgive you for beating off to Rosanne Barr....just sayin....

Actually it turns out the word "commit" was a mistranslation. The actual Commandment reads, "thou shalt not misspell adultery".

Luke chapter 14 verse 7....plain as day...

you know what Bobo.....i bet he would rather have the married guy beating off than going out and actually having sex with another woman...

Actually it turns out the word "commit" was a mistranslation. The actual Commandment reads, "thou shalt not misspell adultery".

you know what Bobo.....i bet he would rather have the married guy beating off than going out and actually having sex with another woman...

Don't try to edit what god said or meant harry. This is just modern day christians trying to justify breaking their own rules. God said what adultery is and if you are uncomfortable with it maybe consider not being a christian anymore. Or do what most do and cherry pick what you want to believe.

I remember having a problem with this 30 years ago too just like you're having now. Don't justify that you have broken his commandment. He said don't even think about it.

And a theist earlier tried to explain why humans made this up. Because your evil thoughts of you banging your neighbors wife might end up with you actually doing it. They wanted to use guilt as a tool. Remember gods watching you jack off. He knows all the sick things that get you off and he doesn't let pervs into heaven.

I know, just think about your wife while you do it and then it's not adultery. :D
how the hell would that work?

This also ruins the christian argument that its OK to be gay as long as you don't act on it. The gays are commuting adultery if they are lusting in their minds for a person of the same sex.

If a gay feels guilty its because straight people who wrote the bible said it was icky.

Funny most christians don't know what adultery actually is. Perhaps because 99% of you break it. Even catholic priests and nuns do it. Anyone not having sex especially.

Nuns say they're marries to god. What does god look like? I bet he looks like the hot members of her church. Maybe even another nun. After all they're only human.

If you get to cherry pick what rules you get to ignore and if all the stories are just allegories then maybe the entire thing is made up. If the story is unbelievable and that makes you uncomfortable go with that. It shouldn't make any sense.

Most likely deep down you get it but maybe you think its better to be safe than sorry or you want to believe.

But at least understand what you are believing. You cherry pick from the one religion you were born into or that found you but you don't even know the rules. And what about the African Indian Muslim Buddhist Greek gods Egyptian and so on rules or what those people believed?

Most christians therefore don't know they are condemning themselves to hell. Why? Because they believe whatever they want. And no matter how bad you are in fact the more guilty you are the more you put in the plate.

Religion even makes smart humans dumb.

What is Adutry?

From the white baptist bible my friends mom showed us 14 year old buys it was even thinking about it. You just have to look with lust.

So clearlybme jacking off thinking about my neighbors wife is adultery.

Ohh, adultery. I was confused because the thread title says a different word that I have never heard of before.

Here is a great example of how god is just all in our heads. Many theists say their parents weren't christians so they weren't brainwashed from birth. How many of them saw the exhorsist though? Michael strahan just said he was traumatized as a child watching that?

And I find it amazing they still insist demonic possessions are real.

My my, mighty sensitive aren't you? You can bash me and my faith all over the board, but can't take a little teasing?

Please forgive me.

Don't try to edit what god said or meant harry. This is just modern day christians trying to justify breaking their own rules. God said what adultery is and if you are uncomfortable with it maybe consider not being a christian anymore. Or do what most do and cherry pick what you want to believe.

I remember having a problem with this 30 years ago too just like you're having now. Don't justify that you have broken his commandment. He said don't even think about it.

And a theist earlier tried to explain why humans made this up. Because your evil thoughts of you banging your neighbors wife might end up with you actually doing it. They wanted to use guilt as a tool. Remember gods watching you jack off. He knows all the sick things that get you off and he doesn't let pervs into heaven.

I totally agree with that about the man made religions. They used guilt as a tool to control the masses because they didn't have the means or the capability to police any kind of wide area. They used the "fear of God" to keep people in line and made up all kinds of religious "laws." :) That's been my theory for quite a while now.

Forum List

Back