About USMB and it’s status as a “conservative(?) Board” etc.

You really are dense. In a previous post I detailed my political stance, yet you are hell bent on not understanding it.
Be specific Furball. Maybe a post number? Because, child; you are in full babble mode.

As to your subsequent claim: “And you project your own qualities onto anyone who proves you to be wrong.”

THAT MAKES NO SENSE, Child. You’ve never proved me wrong. Are you high?

But, I did enjoy your sign-off: “Really iompressive lack of self awareness.” 😂

I respect the fact that you are able to recognize it in yourself and just admit it like that. 👏

Have you considered finding out what that word actually means? Or are you too busy making up fantasies to whine about?
Of course I know what the word means, child.

Why don't you?

"Stalin’s doctrine of the monolithic party emerged during the battle for power; he condemned the “rotten liberalism” of those who tolerated discussion on or dissent from party policies. Lenin’s pronouncements, except those uncomplimentary to Stalin, were codified as axioms not open to question."

Ah yes, the usual and expected baby response from the guy who started the thread to get responses and attention. Also precisely the behavior expected from a squealing Trump cultist. Which is why you all find yourself here, as you get banned from or laughed off every other board.
No, genius. I started the thread for a complete zero response. Just like we all do.

I sometimes wonder if imbeciles, as profoundly retarded as Fart Fun Indiana, even realize that they’re already dead — on account of their complete cessation of brain function?

A very well thought-out and articulate post.

And your point about “adult conversation” sounds an awful lot like the comments I have gotten from a couple of the mods, here. By contrast, I think that’s precisely where the over-moderation takes place. Allow me to use me as an example.

If there is a fairly genuine conversation going on and I make some point which offends some rando, I might be hit with some plodding ad hominem. If I respond in a similar fashion, it might be said that I’ve gone off topic. (Likely true). And it might be said that I’m engaged in trolling or flaming. (Not really true, but whatever).

In my experience, if that side-conversation goes on too long, mods jump in. Apparently this means “points.” And that can lead to a (ahem) “vacation.” 😮

My belief is contrary. I maintain that most of us see such shit happen all the damn time. Most of us just scroll right past it. I’m not convinced moderation is needed. And even if is, I say bannings are silly.

Banning are a tool of the weak.

Yeah, so fucking Hi-Larious that Con this board openly talk about Insurrection and Sedition. Love to talk killing members of Congress they don't like. Using the worst kind racist/bigoted/homophobic and islamophobic lanuage.

Now Cons will always bloviate and bull shit about how they are disrespected, it is not that I disrespect Cons on this forum....I do. I find them to the bottom feeders, the haters, people who believe their race/religion make them special. It does not.

The are beneath contempt and the fact the so-called mods of forum do little or nothing to stop is not at all surprising.

Condoning/Ecouraging/Supporting Insurrection is something they have no problem with. As far as they are concerned, Bigoted/Homophobic/Islamophobic/Racist Language is all kinds of fine, well, right and good.
That ^ dildo thinks his opinions matter. 😂

Cons on this forum have openly aggitated for violence against the U.S. Government. They openly discuss supporting a Russian Dictator.

Cons on this forum encourage and condone Racist/Anti-Semitic/Islamophice language and the so -called Mods do nothing abou it. Cons on this forum openly discuss attacking Progressives and so-called Mods do nothing.

I, as a Progressive have been threatened on this forum.

So-called Mods support Cons on this board and saying otherwise is down right LIE!!!!!
So, pretty much like FACEBOOK 😄

Cons on this forum have openly aggitated for violence against the U.S. Government. They openly discuss supporting a Russian Dictator.

Cons on this forum encourage and condone Racist/Anti-Semitic/Islamophice language and the so -called Mods do nothing abou it. Cons on this forum openly discuss attacking Progressives and so-called Mods do nothing.

I, as a Progressive have been threatened on this forum.

So-called Mods support Cons on this board and saying otherwise is down right LIE!!!!!

Take a Midol you giant pussy.

Yeah, so fucking Hi-Larious that Con this board openly talk about Insurrection and Sedition. Love to talk killing members of Congress they don't like. Using the worst kind racist/bigoted/homophobic and islamophobic lanuage.

Now Cons will always bloviate and bull shit about how they are disrespected, it is not that I disrespect Cons on this forum....I do. I find them to the bottom feeders, the haters, people who believe their race/religion make them special. It does not.

The are beneath contempt and the fact the so-called mods of forum do little or nothing to stop is not at all surprising.

Condoning/Ecouraging/Supporting Insurrection is something they have no problem with. As far as they are concerned, Bigoted/Homophobic/Islamophobic/Racist Language is all kinds of fine, well, right and good.

Lighten up Francis.

But the question isn’t whether you care for any gopportunient. And you’re kind of full of shit anyway.

If the election was tomorrow and the choice was Brandon or Trump, you’d put on your cheerleading skirt and wave your Pom poms for Brandon.

View attachment 684562
Dude's Fake Jake 2.0 ...

Claims he's no Biden lover...but jumps in at every opportunity to defend him.

Claims he's anti-abortion...but can't wait to support Roe v. Wade.

Claims to follow Jesus...but attacks Christians every chance he gets.

Fake Jake.

There more evidence than there was for Russian Collusion , Quid pro quo and the pee pee tapes.
No there's not.
Now you are just making shit up.
Guilliani and the rest of Trump's legal team got laughed out of court over 60 times for showing up making claims of "election fraud" without a stitch of EVIDENCE to back up their claims.
And it is the same with all the challenges and recounts and secondary audits of the votes.
ZERO evidence of a fraudulent election.
Just a bunch of loony tune whackos spread out across the country still spouting baseless claims.

Actually the Board is among the most liberal. Most posts are allowed regardless of how outlandish they might appear. Of course the Board has no control over the political affiliation of posters. Mostly it's left wingers who complain that the Board seems conservative because they are unable to defend the administration.

I read recently (during a rather recent one week vacation) that some folks consider USMB to be both very poorly moderated AND a conservative board.

I have to say, I think they’re wrong.

I consider this board a particularly safe haven for liberal nonsense. Sure, it’s not like the insane Democrap Underground or the daily kos (whateverthefuck that might mean). Libs do get pushback here. Maybe that’s why they don’t like it and consider it a “conservative” board. They prefer group-think style orthodoxy. Silly libs.

And the moderation here ain’t too bad, despite my oft expressed concerns about certain stupid very very stupid rules like “Zone 1” protection for racist threads. Oh, and this penchant mods have for “cleaning up” threads. 🙄

I’m not going to use this forum to start a poll. Just wondering. Who actually believes that this Board is overly represented by conservatives? I see many. But I see oceans of liberals too.

Hard for me to say as to a board "lean" as I have a very healthy ignore list for the stormfronter types, among others. As for the moderation, it is about as slack as I have ever found anywhere, so if somebody is getting in trouble, they probably invited it. I mean my god I am surprised I got away with some of the posts I have made LOL.

Here are a few polls that show how much this board leans right.

Ah yes, the usual and expected baby response from the guy who started the thread to get responses and attention. Also precisely the behavior expected from a squealing Trump cultist. Which is why you all find yourself here, as you get banned from or laughed off every other board.
Thanks for helping him out.

Here are a few polls that show how much this board leans right.

Who cares?

Forum List

Back